Skip to content

Tailgate video - Dec 6th pre chargers game

The Browns Board
33 17 2.7k
  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #1

    For those who were there, thank you for these memories. For those who weren't, maybe see you next year.

    I know we won't be going to see a 1-11 team when we come next year.

    Thanks to all the great people who make this board the place it is.

    Howie.

    PS G-Man is recovering well and actually went back to work yesterday!

    Dec 6th Browns Board Tailgate - Pre Chargers game.

  • For those who were there, thank you for these memories. For those who weren't, maybe see you next year.

    I know we won't be going to see a 1-11 team when we come next year.

    Thanks to all the great people who make this board the place it is.

    Howie.

    PS G-Man is recovering well and actually went back to work yesterday!

    Dec 6th Browns Board Tailgate - Pre Chargers game.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #2

    @howiedawg said:

    For those who were there, thank you for these memories. For those who weren't, maybe see you next year.

    I know we won't be going to see a 1-11 team when we come next year.

    Thanks to all the great people who make this board the place it is.

    Howie.

    PS G-Man is recovering well and actually went back to work yesterday!

    Dec 6th Browns Board Tailgate - Pre Chargers game.

    Howie, awesome video, glad to see G-man is recovering nicely- BTW, I'm still up @ 5AM making a first attempt to copy those DVDs some low life stole from you Saturday night. Not much success yet- but I'll get it done eventually.

    Hey- talk about the trip from hell- it has to get better next year. 🙂

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #3

    You know, if someone would shoot video at each tailgate party, I could probably remember what goes on at them from week-to-week.

    Glad to hear that G-man is doing better.

  • @howiedawg said:

    For those who were there, thank you for these memories. For those who weren't, maybe see you next year.

    I know we won't be going to see a 1-11 team when we come next year.

    Thanks to all the great people who make this board the place it is.

    Howie.

    PS G-Man is recovering well and actually went back to work yesterday!

    Dec 6th Browns Board Tailgate - Pre Chargers game.

    Howie, awesome video, glad to see G-man is recovering nicely- BTW, I'm still up @ 5AM making a first attempt to copy those DVDs some low life stole from you Saturday night. Not much success yet- but I'll get it done eventually.

    Hey- talk about the trip from hell- it has to get better next year. 🙂

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @hoorta said:

    Howie, awesome video, glad to see G-man is recovering nicely- BTW, I'm still up @ 5AM making a first attempt to copy those DVDs some low life stole from you Saturday night. Not much success yet- but I'll get it done eventually.

    Hey- talk about the trip from hell- it has to get better next year. 🙂

    Hoorta, don't deprive your sleep patterns for me!! Although it is very kind to re-do it for me, I feel bad that I wasn't a better custodian of the first lot you did for me! Glad you liked the video, it keeps me going between trips!

  • For those who were there, thank you for these memories. For those who weren't, maybe see you next year.

    I know we won't be going to see a 1-11 team when we come next year.

    Thanks to all the great people who make this board the place it is.

    Howie.

    PS G-Man is recovering well and actually went back to work yesterday!

    Dec 6th Browns Board Tailgate - Pre Chargers game.

    S sperk wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @howiedawg said:

    For those who were there, thank you for these memories. For those who weren't, maybe see you next year.

    I know we won't be going to see a 1-11 team when we come next year.

    Thanks to all the great people who make this board the place it is.

    Howie.

    PS G-Man is recovering well and actually went back to work yesterday!

    Dec 6th Browns Board Tailgate - Pre Chargers game.

    Hey guys thanks for a great video and a great time hope to see you next year

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Wholly Shit, Don was there? I was working so hard the entire party that I didn't have time to mingle.

    Glad Don had time to do interviews ...

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Howie, next time your here, you gotta let me know!

    I will make sure I come down to cleveland to tailgate with you.

    I usually am there with my father and his brother(uncle)/

  • Wholly Shit, Don was there? I was working so hard the entire party that I didn't have time to mingle.

    Glad Don had time to do interviews ...

    S sperk wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @atenears said:

    Wholly Shit, Don was there? I was working so hard the entire party that I didn't have time to mingle.

    Glad Don had time to do interviews ...

    Hell I didnt even know I was there till I seen it. I do remember you a little, kissing all the guys (zombo was right --homo) You shouldnt work so hard its not good for you. By the way where the hell was Ed

  • @atenears said:

    Wholly Shit, Don was there? I was working so hard the entire party that I didn't have time to mingle.

    Glad Don had time to do interviews ...

    Hell I didnt even know I was there till I seen it. I do remember you a little, kissing all the guys (zombo was right --homo) You shouldnt work so hard its not good for you. By the way where the hell was Ed

    ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @sperk said:

    Hell I didnt even know I was there till I seen it. I do remember you a little, kissing all the guys (zombo was right --homo) You shouldnt work so hard its not good for you. By the way where the hell was Ed

    Ed was there too??

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #10

    You people are actually 'real people'?

    I thought everyone on the internet was fake. 😎

  • You people are actually 'real people'?

    I thought everyone on the internet was fake. 😎

    S sperk wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @hammertime said:

    You people are actually 'real people'?

    I thought everyone on the internet was fake. 😎

    we are, it was just a bunch of homeless people

  • For those who were there, thank you for these memories. For those who weren't, maybe see you next year.

    I know we won't be going to see a 1-11 team when we come next year.

    Thanks to all the great people who make this board the place it is.

    Howie.

    PS G-Man is recovering well and actually went back to work yesterday!

    Dec 6th Browns Board Tailgate - Pre Chargers game.

    kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @howiedawg said:

    For those who were there, thank you for these memories. For those who weren't, maybe see you next year.

    I know we won't be going to see a 1-11 team when we come next year.

    Thanks to all the great people who make this board the place it is.

    Howie.

    PS G-Man is recovering well and actually went back to work yesterday!

    Dec 6th Browns Board Tailgate - Pre Chargers game.

    Quality Video Howie, nice having these lil reminders of trip, and put together great, cant remember Stan trying to Kiss me, he has got tht sneaking up on unsuspecting victims down to a tee by looks of it, those ladies on Sat night were lucky his van wasnt too close by lol

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Great video!! I laughed out loud throughout! Great stuff Howie! I absolutely MUST be there for your visit next year. I love all you guys, but not in a homo kinda way.

    Doug

  • R roach wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Howard, thanks for the video! Too bad you weren't around to capture Kathy's dance last August in her summer attire.

  • Great video!! I laughed out loud throughout! Great stuff Howie! I absolutely MUST be there for your visit next year. I love all you guys, but not in a homo kinda way.

    Doug

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @furnier said:

    Great video!! I laughed out loud throughout! Great stuff Howie! I absolutely MUST be there for your visit next year. I love all you guys, but not in a homo kinda way.

    Doug

    To paraphrase a Troy Polamalu commercial.....admit it, Furnier, you really DO love us in a homo kind of way, don't you !

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #16
    maybe see you next year.

    Looks like the eyesight survived.

    Nice vid.

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #17

    ENGLISH PEOPLE RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #18

    That was awesome...

    Skippy is a giant homo....

  • K kshutchins wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Geez, Larry, gotta work on that woofing. Or is that the "orange" effect? 🙄

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I kept wondering who was grabbing my ass there. Each time I'd turn around to see Skippy giggling and pointing at Westside or Ballpeen. I knew it wasn't Peens cuz he's kinda shy, but I thought Steve was a possibility since he planted one directly on someone's lips upon arrival. I'm beginning to think Skippers was pulling a fast one on me and getting free feels.

    I sorta feel violated but at the same time turned on.....is that wrong?