Skip to content

2010 BOWL MANIA CHALLENGE

The Browns Board
55 13 4.7k
  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #22

    I just adjusted my confidence points ... what a stupid system they switched to this season. I liked it much better when you could click on agame and type in the desired conficence point. Dragging games played today down near the bottom and ones played on new years up near the top and scrambling the whole schedule all over hell is stupid.

    I'll still win ... though

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #23
    dm_081214_ncf_bowlmania.jpg


    The Browns Board Bowl Mania challenges you to select the winners of each of the NCAA college football bowl games. We will play with a Confidence scoring system (assign confidence points to your picks). Best of all, the game is FREE to play!

    Get in the action now: http://games.espn.go.com/bowlmania/en/group?groupID=30190

    Group: THE BROWNS BOARD
    Password: Beer123


    As with all THE BROWNS BOARD FANTASY GAMES, the winner will receive the coveted TBB Fantasy League Trophy (shown below), your name engraved on the Front Page, and bragging rights for one-year.

    PREVIOUS WINNERS:
    NCAA BOWL MANIA
    2004 KSHutchins
    2005 HagII
    2006 Calfox & Dad
    2007 Zombo2000
    2008 Fooleeze
    2009 Furnier
    2010 Could this be Your Name?

    The Coveted TBB Fantasy Throphy:
    virtual%20trophy.jpg
    (actual size)

    GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #24

    This is my first year lol. Now I have to go adjust the rest of the games, thanks again.

  • I just adjusted my confidence points ... what a stupid system they switched to this season. I liked it much better when you could click on agame and type in the desired conficence point. Dragging games played today down near the bottom and ones played on new years up near the top and scrambling the whole schedule all over hell is stupid.

    I'll still win ... though

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @atenears said:

    I just adjusted my confidence points ... what a stupid system they switched to this season. I liked it much better when you could click on agame and type in the desired conficence point. Dragging games played today down near the bottom and ones played on new years up near the top and scrambling the whole schedule all over hell is stupid.

    I'll still win ... though

    Stop your whining.... I like the new system a whole lot more.

    I'm going to win.

  • J JC wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Well, I'm 0-1. Did anyone have Wyoming upsetting Fresno State? Christ, I had it as a lock. Freakin' college bowl game parody!

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #27

    I think were all 0-1 execpt for one guy whos 0-0 lol

  • J JC

    Well, I'm 0-1. Did anyone have Wyoming upsetting Fresno State? Christ, I had it as a lock. Freakin' college bowl game parody!

    B Beanpot wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @jc said:

    Well, I'm 0-1. Did anyone have Wyoming upsetting Fresno State? Christ, I had it as a lock. Freakin' college bowl game parody!

    Yeah, I suck hard. Had that game as my number one lock! Shows what I know about this crap.

    Beanpot

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #29

    1-1 haha.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #30

    Dumb Fresno State coach. First and goal at the half yard line, and he runs up the middle every time.

    Didn't go for the field goal. Didn't get the TD, either.

    Wyoming goes downfield, and on fourth day, THEY MISS the field goal.

    For cryin out loud....

    Fresno State, I think, partied late the night before or something.

    Crap. What a waste of about 24 pts. LOL

  • Dumb Fresno State coach. First and goal at the half yard line, and he runs up the middle every time.

    Didn't go for the field goal. Didn't get the TD, either.

    Wyoming goes downfield, and on fourth day, THEY MISS the field goal.

    For cryin out loud....

    Fresno State, I think, partied late the night before or something.

    Crap. What a waste of about 24 pts. LOL

    S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @calfoxwc said:

    Dumb Fresno State coach. First and goal at the half yard line, and he runs up the middle every time.

    Didn't go for the field goal. Didn't get the TD, either.

    Wyoming goes downfield, and on fourth day, THEY MISS the field goal.

    For cryin out loud....

    Fresno State, I think, partied late the night before or something.

    Crap. What a waste of about 24 pts. LOL

    He must be related to Daboll then. Wonder if there going to exchange ides over the holidays.

  • Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
    #32

    damn. down to 1-2... booo

    haha

  • cambridgehoC cambridgeho wrote on last edited by
    #33

    4-1 so far, Damn Wyoming.

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by ATENEARS
    #34

    BREAKING NEWS: Atenears jumps up two spots with a 30-point Win on Georgia. The young whippersnapper has the most points available in the entire league and eye's the top spot as the Bowl games begin to kick it in gear over the next 7 days!

    (Atenears will be at the Shell gas station at the corner of Bagley & Engle Roads in Middleburg Hts from 2-4pm today for autographs)

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #35

    you're a homo...

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Whoa Nelly! Atenears vaults up 5 more spots with the Big Ten win by Wisconsin tonight. Atenears also has by far the most available points. The Great Atenears will win this baby!

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #37

    "Miami's power will end up being too much for Wisconsin" the expert said.

    Bah.

    This keeps up, next year we may have some young ladies pick the bowl

    winners by the prettiest uniforms or something. Seems to work for Stan...

    One year, we got em mostly right.

    Crap.

  • O osusev wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Bowling Green was tied 35-35 just pulled one out with a 2 minute drive on a 3rd and 11 with 32 seconds left at the 50 yard line and tossed a 50 yard touchdown...... hell of a game.

  • O osusev wrote on last edited by osusev
    #39

    ok with 32 seconds idaho just drove down and scored with 4 seconds left to tie!!! damn it I need those 10 points....

  • O osusev wrote on last edited by
    #40

    o what the hell I just lost that game idaho just converted a 2 point to win 43-42..... damn college football bowl games

  • J JC wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Yeah, that killed me, too. Freakin' going for two. What the hell. So far two Ohio teams have lost their bowl games. We have two more to go. The only one I picked to lose was Cincy - although I still hope they win.

    GO BUCKEYES!!!