Bengals WR Henry has Died
-
PFT just reported that he has passed away. this is really sad. i know that he had legal trouble but he's still a human being. my prayers go out to everyone who knew him.
-
This is sad, when it looked as if he was turning the corner and trying to do well.
Condolences to his family and children is in order, and I will say a prayer for them.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091217/ap_on_...n_bengals_henry
-
I saw a report that Chris Henry of the Bengals has now died as a result of those injuries he suffered from falling off the back of a pickup truck last night. Too bad. It seemed like he was somewhat getting his act together.
I believe this is the second tragedy this year to strike the Bengals. Their DC's wife died earlier, unexpectedly.
-
-
Not funny, not cool to speak ill of the dead.
Not funny or cool but let's keep this in perspective here, this guy was a moron ten times over and led a piece of shit life that is well documented. I can only begin to imagine what him and Pacman behaved like daily in their dorm room together, but I'm sure part of it consisted of picking on any and every white boy they came in contact with.
People all over the world die everyday, it's life. I'm not going to get all choked up over someone like Chris Henry, who BTW, was doing something totally typical of his moron self.....even after he supposedly changed his life around.
Keep it in perspective folks.
-
damn, that really not good.
best wishes to his family!
-
Not funny, not cool to speak ill of the dead.
Not funny or cool but let's keep this in perspective here, this guy was a moron ten times over and led a piece of shit life that is well documented. I can only begin to imagine what him and Pacman behaved like daily in their dorm room together, but I'm sure part of it consisted of picking on any and every white boy they came in contact with.
People all over the world die everyday, it's life. I'm not going to get all choked up over someone like Chris Henry, who BTW, was doing something totally typical of his moron self.....even after he supposedly changed his life around.
Keep it in perspective folks.
Not funny or cool but let's keep this in perspective here, this guy was a moron ten times over and led a piece of shit life that is well documented. I can only begin to imagine what him and Pacman behaved like daily in their dorm room together, but I'm sure part of it consisted of picking on any and every white boy they came in contact with.
People all over the world die everyday, it's life. I'm not going to get all choked up over someone like Chris Henry, who BTW, was doing something totally typical of his moron self.....even after he supposedly changed his life around.
Keep it in perspective folks.
This is true ignorance. You are a real class act. I hope people feel the same about you when you die, and from what I can gather after reading this piece of trash, I assume they will. You don't know anything about Chris Henry.
-
Not funny or cool but let's keep this in perspective here, this guy was a moron ten times over and led a piece of shit life that is well documented. I can only begin to imagine what him and Pacman behaved like daily in their dorm room together, but I'm sure part of it consisted of picking on any and every white boy they came in contact with.
People all over the world die everyday, it's life. I'm not going to get all choked up over someone like Chris Henry, who BTW, was doing something totally typical of his moron self.....even after he supposedly changed his life around.
Keep it in perspective folks.
This is true ignorance. You are a real class act. I hope people feel the same about you when you die, and from what I can gather after reading this piece of trash, I assume they will. You don't know anything about Chris Henry.
This is true ignorance. You are a real class act. I hope people feel the same about you when you die, and from what I can gather after reading this piece of trash, I assume they will. You don't know anything about Chris Henry.
Settle down tough guy. It is well documented what an idiot he was. Of course people like you overreact to something and read much more into it. Are you all concerned right now over the local east Clevelander that just died today? Doubt it. Just cuz this dude played pro ball doesn't exclude him from what is expected of decent societal behavior. Never said I was happy about it, but I prefer to mourn the loss of our military personnel, my loved ones and friends and even those types of the ilk that Sowell killed. This guy was handed a plate of gold and pissed all over it most of his life (or at least playing career). I certainly feel for his family and all that, but I'm not going to lose sleep over someone like Chris Henry dying by being a complete idiot. I also have a friend whose kid lived in the same dorm as those two at WV. I know more than you think.
Let the moral onslaught begin. Give me some more of Timmy Couch Tough Guy.
-
Not funny, not cool to speak ill of the dead.
Not funny or cool but let's keep this in perspective here, this guy was a moron ten times over and led a piece of shit life that is well documented. I can only begin to imagine what him and Pacman behaved like daily in their dorm room together, but I'm sure part of it consisted of picking on any and every white boy they came in contact with.
People all over the world die everyday, it's life. I'm not going to get all choked up over someone like Chris Henry, who BTW, was doing something totally typical of his moron self.....even after he supposedly changed his life around.
Keep it in perspective folks.
Not funny or cool but let's keep this in perspective here, this guy was a moron ten times over and led a piece of shit life that is well documented. I can only begin to imagine what him and Pacman behaved like daily in their dorm room together, but I'm sure part of it consisted of picking on any and every white boy they came in contact with.
People all over the world die everyday, it's life. I'm not going to get all choked up over someone like Chris Henry, who BTW, was doing something totally typical of his moron self.....even after he supposedly changed his life around.
Keep it in perspective folks.
of course, but I don't feel like it's a good idea to speak ill of the dead. It doesn't matter who the dead person was, i don't worship false idols.
-
I think there is a balance between what riffer and tim couch are saying. While it is tragic that he died. He DID die leaping into the back of a pick up truck in the middle of a domestic incident. When you make impulse decisions (like Henry was known to do) around automobiles, things like this happen. Better judgment would have saved his life.
-
This is true ignorance. You are a real class act. I hope people feel the same about you when you die, and from what I can gather after reading this piece of trash, I assume they will. You don't know anything about Chris Henry.
Settle down tough guy. It is well documented what an idiot he was. Of course people like you overreact to something and read much more into it. Are you all concerned right now over the local east Clevelander that just died today? Doubt it. Just cuz this dude played pro ball doesn't exclude him from what is expected of decent societal behavior. Never said I was happy about it, but I prefer to mourn the loss of our military personnel, my loved ones and friends and even those types of the ilk that Sowell killed. This guy was handed a plate of gold and pissed all over it most of his life (or at least playing career). I certainly feel for his family and all that, but I'm not going to lose sleep over someone like Chris Henry dying by being a complete idiot. I also have a friend whose kid lived in the same dorm as those two at WV. I know more than you think.
Let the moral onslaught begin. Give me some more of Timmy Couch Tough Guy.
Settle down tough guy. It is well documented what an idiot he was. Of course people like you overreact to something and read much more into it. Are you all concerned right now over the local east Clevelander that just died today? Doubt it. Just cuz this dude played pro ball doesn't exclude him from what is expected of decent societal behavior. Never said I was happy about it, but I prefer to mourn the loss of our military personnel, my loved ones and friends and even those types of the ilk that Sowell killed. This guy was handed a plate of gold and pissed all over it most of his life (or at least playing career). I certainly feel for his family and all that, but I'm not going to lose sleep over someone like Chris Henry dying by being a complete idiot. I also have a friend whose kid lived in the same dorm as those two at WV. I know more than you think.
Let the moral onslaught begin. Give me some more of Timmy Couch Tough Guy.
There you go. Someone dies and you're turning it into a tough guy internet battle. xxxxed up man, who cares how stupid he was? He is a human being. Thoughts go out to his family
although, this is a good example of evolution...who jumps into a moving truck like that?
-
Not funny or cool but let's keep this in perspective here, this guy was a moron ten times over and led a piece of shit life that is well documented. I can only begin to imagine what him and Pacman behaved like daily in their dorm room together, but I'm sure part of it consisted of picking on any and every white boy they came in contact with.
People all over the world die everyday, it's life. I'm not going to get all choked up over someone like Chris Henry, who BTW, was doing something totally typical of his moron self.....even after he supposedly changed his life around.
Keep it in perspective folks.
of course, but I don't feel like it's a good idea to speak ill of the dead. It doesn't matter who the dead person was, i don't worship false idols.
of course, but I don't feel like it's a good idea to speak ill of the dead. It doesn't matter who the dead person was, i don't worship false idols.
Never understood that theory. So someone who was basically a pile of shit their whole life suddenly deserves to be spoken well of upon death---talking in general here. Never made sense to me, but then again I tend to go against the grain on a lot of things that I feel are common sense, whereas Timmy Todd Couch up there likes to play moral crusader.
To each his own I guess.
-
Settle down tough guy. It is well documented what an idiot he was. Of course people like you overreact to something and read much more into it. Are you all concerned right now over the local east Clevelander that just died today? Doubt it. Just cuz this dude played pro ball doesn't exclude him from what is expected of decent societal behavior. Never said I was happy about it, but I prefer to mourn the loss of our military personnel, my loved ones and friends and even those types of the ilk that Sowell killed. This guy was handed a plate of gold and pissed all over it most of his life (or at least playing career). I certainly feel for his family and all that, but I'm not going to lose sleep over someone like Chris Henry dying by being a complete idiot. I also have a friend whose kid lived in the same dorm as those two at WV. I know more than you think.
Let the moral onslaught begin. Give me some more of Timmy Couch Tough Guy.
There you go. Someone dies and you're turning it into a tough guy internet battle. xxxxed up man, who cares how stupid he was? He is a human being. Thoughts go out to his family
although, this is a good example of evolution...who jumps into a moving truck like that?
There you go. Someone dies and you're turning it into a tough guy internet battle. xxxxed up man, who cares how stupid he was? He is a human being. Thoughts go out to his family
although, this is a good example of evolution...who jumps into a moving truck like that?
Guess you missed where Timmy Todd came after me with every girlie insult in the book. Oh, that's right, he is on the moral majority side I forgot.
-
This is true ignorance. You are a real class act. I hope people feel the same about you when you die, and from what I can gather after reading this piece of trash, I assume they will. You don't know anything about Chris Henry.
Settle down tough guy. It is well documented what an idiot he was. Of course people like you overreact to something and read much more into it. Are you all concerned right now over the local east Clevelander that just died today? Doubt it. Just cuz this dude played pro ball doesn't exclude him from what is expected of decent societal behavior. Never said I was happy about it, but I prefer to mourn the loss of our military personnel, my loved ones and friends and even those types of the ilk that Sowell killed. This guy was handed a plate of gold and pissed all over it most of his life (or at least playing career). I certainly feel for his family and all that, but I'm not going to lose sleep over someone like Chris Henry dying by being a complete idiot. I also have a friend whose kid lived in the same dorm as those two at WV. I know more than you think.
Let the moral onslaught begin. Give me some more of Timmy Couch Tough Guy.
Settle down tough guy. It is well documented what an idiot he was. Of course people like you overreact to something and read much more into it. Are you all concerned right now over the local east Clevelander that just died today? Doubt it. Just cuz this dude played pro ball doesn't exclude him from what is expected of decent societal behavior. Never said I was happy about it, but I prefer to mourn the loss of our military personnel, my loved ones and friends and even those types of the ilk that Sowell killed. This guy was handed a plate of gold and pissed all over it most of his life (or at least playing career). I certainly feel for his family and all that, but I'm not going to lose sleep over someone like Chris Henry dying by being a complete idiot. I also have a friend whose kid lived in the same dorm as those two at WV. I know more than you think.
Let the moral onslaught begin. Give me some more of Timmy Couch Tough Guy.
So, when somebody calls you out for being a complete xxxx, they're all of a sudden an "internet tough guy"? What happened to just being a decent human being? The guy was a dick in college, and early in his career, yes. Guess what, a lot of people are dicks when they are young. Ray Lewis was indicted for murder, yet he's one of the greatest contributors to charities in the NFL. Also happens to be a fantastic football player. When he dies, are you just going to say that he "led a peice of shit life"? I guess, in your eyes, once you make a mistake, you're tagged for the rest of your life. I happen to have met Chris Henry on two seperate occasions, and the kid was not like the media portrayed him as. He wasn't some flashy "thug", he was just a kid. Just because a person wasn't a Bible-thumping Christian doesn't mean they shouldn't be missed. As for the local east-Clevelander... I can feel for him too. I don't reserve a spot in my heart for only one person that dies at a time.
When I was eight years old, I stole baseball cards from my best friend. Did I live a "peice of shit life", too? Or did I just live a peice of shit life because I don't agree with you 100%? I guess that makes me a "tough guy", and a bully. Say whatever you want to say to validate yourself in your own mind, you're a piece of shit yourself.
-
I think there is a balance between what riffer and tim couch are saying. While it is tragic that he died. He DID die leaping into the back of a pick up truck in the middle of a domestic incident. When you make impulse decisions (like Henry was known to do) around automobiles, things like this happen. Better judgment would have saved his life.
I think there is a balance between what riffer and tim couch are saying. While it is tragic that he died. He DID die leaping into the back of a pick up truck in the middle of a domestic incident. When you make impulse decisions (like Henry was known to do) around automobiles, things like this happen. Better judgment would have saved his life.
True. He didn't exercise the best reasoning when jumping into the truck. Granted, we don't know why he jumped into the truck. All that's been said is that she was driving away, he jumped in the truck, and then was thrown from the truck later. Either way, he shouldn't have done that.
-
Settle down tough guy. It is well documented what an idiot he was. Of course people like you overreact to something and read much more into it. Are you all concerned right now over the local east Clevelander that just died today? Doubt it. Just cuz this dude played pro ball doesn't exclude him from what is expected of decent societal behavior. Never said I was happy about it, but I prefer to mourn the loss of our military personnel, my loved ones and friends and even those types of the ilk that Sowell killed. This guy was handed a plate of gold and pissed all over it most of his life (or at least playing career). I certainly feel for his family and all that, but I'm not going to lose sleep over someone like Chris Henry dying by being a complete idiot. I also have a friend whose kid lived in the same dorm as those two at WV. I know more than you think.
Let the moral onslaught begin. Give me some more of Timmy Couch Tough Guy.
So, when somebody calls you out for being a complete xxxx, they're all of a sudden an "internet tough guy"? What happened to just being a decent human being? The guy was a dick in college, and early in his career, yes. Guess what, a lot of people are dicks when they are young. Ray Lewis was indicted for murder, yet he's one of the greatest contributors to charities in the NFL. Also happens to be a fantastic football player. When he dies, are you just going to say that he "led a peice of shit life"? I guess, in your eyes, once you make a mistake, you're tagged for the rest of your life. I happen to have met Chris Henry on two seperate occasions, and the kid was not like the media portrayed him as. He wasn't some flashy "thug", he was just a kid. Just because a person wasn't a Bible-thumping Christian doesn't mean they shouldn't be missed. As for the local east-Clevelander... I can feel for him too. I don't reserve a spot in my heart for only one person that dies at a time.
When I was eight years old, I stole baseball cards from my best friend. Did I live a "peice of shit life", too? Or did I just live a peice of shit life because I don't agree with you 100%? I guess that makes me a "tough guy", and a bully. Say whatever you want to say to validate yourself in your own mind, you're a piece of shit yourself.
So, when somebody calls you out for being a complete xxxx, they're all of a sudden an "internet tough guy"? What happened to just being a decent human being? The guy was a dick in college, and early in his career, yes. Guess what, a lot of people are dicks when they are young. Ray Lewis was indicted for murder, yet he's one of the greatest contributors to charities in the NFL. Also happens to be a fantastic football player. When he dies, are you just going to say that he "led a peice of shit life"? I guess, in your eyes, once you make a mistake, you're tagged for the rest of your life. I happen to have met Chris Henry on two seperate occasions, and the kid was not like the media portrayed him as. He wasn't some flashy "thug", he was just a kid. Just because a person wasn't a Bible-thumping Christian doesn't mean they shouldn't be missed. As for the local east-Clevelander... I can feel for him too. I don't reserve a spot in my heart for only one person that dies at a time.
When I was eight years old, I stole baseball cards from my best friend. Did I live a "peice of shit life", too? Or did I just live a peice of shit life because I don't agree with you 100%? I guess that makes me a "tough guy", and a bully. Say whatever you want to say to validate yourself in your own mind, you're a piece of shit yourself.
Hey dude, fooking drama queen much?
Some good points you made, but the estrogen is seeping out of you so much I can't really take you seriously. Grow a pair and then maybe we'll be a little closer in agreement.
-
Lets not fight ladies.
Who the hell am I to say anything?
Who is editing my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
