Bengals WR Henry has Died
-
people stop editing my posts!
-
True. He didn't exercise the best reasoning when jumping into the truck. Granted, we don't know why he jumped into the truck. All that's been said is that she was driving away, he jumped in the truck, and then was thrown from the truck later. Either way, he shouldn't have done that.
Sure, we don't know the details of the situation, but honestly man, the list of "good reasons to jump into the bed of a moving pickup truck that your girlfriend is driving away from you" is pretty short.
Sure, we don't know the details of the situation, but honestly man, the list of "good reasons to jump into the bed of a moving pickup truck that your girlfriend is driving away from you" is pretty short.
Maybe the ground was lava, and he had to get off before burning his feet. That's about the only reason I can think of, honestly. It truly wasn't a good idea, he shouldn't have done it.
-
Hey dude, fooking drama queen much?
Some good points you made, but the estrogen is seeping out of you so much I can't really take you seriously. Grow a pair and then maybe we'll be a little closer in agreement.
So now I'm a girl because I care when somebody dies. I forgot, being a "man" is sitting back on the couch, opening up a nice cold brewski, sticking your hand down the front of your Wranglers, and fondling your nuts while watching good old fashioned American sports. Don't forget the big old wad of Copenhagen stuck between your lip and gum, and the beer's got to be American too. None of that pussy imported stuff, am I right?
At first I was pissed at you, but now I realized you're just an idiot. And hey, that's fine. Not everybody can afford to go to high school for all four years.
Also, I like how you validate yourself by calling me a girl. Whatever helps you sleep at night, man.
So now I'm a girl because I care when somebody dies. I forgot, being a "man" is sitting back on the couch, opening up a nice cold brewski, sticking your hand down the front of your Wranglers, and fondling your nuts while watching good old fashioned American sports. Don't forget the big old wad of Copenhagen stuck between your lip and gum, and the beer's got to be American too. None of that pussy imported stuff, am I right?
At first I was pissed at you, but now I realized you're just an idiot. And hey, that's fine. Not everybody can afford to go to high school for all four years.
Also, I like how you validate yourself by calling me a girl. Whatever helps you sleep at night, man.
Dude, get yourself a good cry and everything will be okay, I promise. If I was there I'd give you a big old hug.
Holy shit has this board become pussified, I gotta make time to get back on here more often. Why not, the Browns beat Pittspuke finally.
Who is Cleveland Sound and why are you threatening to close the thread? WTF? I'm a mod, maybe I'll just delete the whole thing then Timmy Todd can talk about jacking off in a much better light.
-
So now I'm a girl because I care when somebody dies. I forgot, being a "man" is sitting back on the couch, opening up a nice cold brewski, sticking your hand down the front of your Wranglers, and fondling your nuts while watching good old fashioned American sports. Don't forget the big old wad of Copenhagen stuck between your lip and gum, and the beer's got to be American too. None of that pussy imported stuff, am I right?
At first I was pissed at you, but now I realized you're just an idiot. And hey, that's fine. Not everybody can afford to go to high school for all four years.
Also, I like how you validate yourself by calling me a girl. Whatever helps you sleep at night, man.
Dude, get yourself a good cry and everything will be okay, I promise. If I was there I'd give you a big old hug.
Holy shit has this board become pussified, I gotta make time to get back on here more often. Why not, the Browns beat Pittspuke finally.
Who is Cleveland Sound and why are you threatening to close the thread? WTF? I'm a mod, maybe I'll just delete the whole thing then Timmy Todd can talk about jacking off in a much better light.
Dude, get yourself a good cry and everything will be okay, I promise. If I was there I'd give you a big old hug.
Holy shit has this board become pussified, I gotta make time to get back on here more often. Why not, the Browns beat Pittspuke finally.
Who is Cleveland Sound and why are you threatening to close the thread? WTF? I'm a mod, maybe I'll just delete the whole thing then Timmy Todd can talk about jacking off in a much better light.
Once again with the belittling my manhood comment. It's what people resort to when they have no other viable comebacks. Which is quite alright, you were proven to be a douchebag, and that's all I had intended.
-
You are one angry dude riffer.
-
Take the high road, Riffer.
-
Take the high road, Riffer.
Take the high road, Riffer.
The high road?
All I wanted to do was get the board hopping.
See how easy that was?
PS Cept Timmy Todd doesn't like me now, that's the only thing......okay, back to work and later on.
-
He should of PICKED UP the pieces of his life quicker.
-
He should of PICKED UP the pieces of his life quicker.
He should of PICKED UP the pieces of his life quicker.
Should have, K. Should have.
Clean it up or don't come back to the Politco Board.
-
He should of PICKED UP the pieces of his life quicker.
Should have, K. Should have.
Clean it up or don't come back to the Politco Board.
Should have, K. Should have.
Clean it up or don't come back to the Politco Board.
Clean it up? What?
-
Should have, K. Should have.
Clean it up or don't come back to the Politco Board.
Clean it up? What?
Clean it up? What?
I guess it went over your head, K. No sense explaining it at this point.
PS Your welcome on the Politico Board any day of the week.
-
Clean it up? What?
I guess it went over your head, K. No sense explaining it at this point.
PS Your welcome on the Politico Board any day of the week.
I guess it went over your head, K. No sense explaining it at this point.
PS Your welcome on the Politico Board any day of the week.
No I get it John. I made a joke about death and you had an issue with that. I was going to make a joke about CLEANING IT UP, but... Why is laughter and death taboo? I wouldn't expect less in the event of my death. And yes, my family members did not expect anything less either.
People think their body is the end of their journey. The sooner people realize that, the less they will associate utter sadness with death.
I guess that is the last THROW he will take.
-
I guess it went over your head, K. No sense explaining it at this point.
PS Your welcome on the Politico Board any day of the week.
No I get it John. I made a joke about death and you had an issue with that. I was going to make a joke about CLEANING IT UP, but... Why is laughter and death taboo? I wouldn't expect less in the event of my death. And yes, my family members did not expect anything less either.
People think their body is the end of their journey. The sooner people realize that, the less they will associate utter sadness with death.
I guess that is the last THROW he will take.
-
No you don't.
I'll let Cal explain it to you.

Douche.
-
Not funny, not cool to speak ill of the dead.
Not funny or cool but let's keep this in perspective here, this guy was a moron ten times over and led a piece of shit life that is well documented. I can only begin to imagine what him and Pacman behaved like daily in their dorm room together, but I'm sure part of it consisted of picking on any and every white boy they came in contact with.
People all over the world die everyday, it's life. I'm not going to get all choked up over someone like Chris Henry, who BTW, was doing something totally typical of his moron self.....even after he supposedly changed his life around.
Keep it in perspective folks.
Not funny or cool but let's keep this in perspective here, this guy was a moron ten times over and led a piece of shit life that is well documented. I can only begin to imagine what him and Pacman behaved like daily in their dorm room together, but I'm sure part of it consisted of picking on any and every white boy they came in contact with.
People all over the world die everyday, it's life. I'm not going to get all choked up over someone like Chris Henry, who BTW, was doing something totally typical of his moron self.....even after he supposedly changed his life around.
Keep it in perspective folks.
Exactly. Men and women die in Iraq and Afghanistan also, fighting for this country. Policemen and women get gunned down while sitting in a diner eating before going on shift. While I'm not happy he died, it sounds like it could definetely have been prevented. Also, RIP.
-
Zombo said:
He meant clean up your grammar ... "should have" instead of "should of" ... but he's not really a douche, it's just that his teenage son beat his ass in fantasy football last week and is about to beat him again this week.Zombo
--Poor old fart is losing the "man of the house" designation....
Thanks for clearing this up, Zombo (I think).
Slow day at work......................even gave the "Your" clue.
-
Zombo said:
He meant clean up your grammar ... "should have" instead of "should of" ... but he's not really a douche, it's just that his teenage son beat his ass in fantasy football last week and is about to beat him again this week.Zombo
--Poor old fart is losing the "man of the house" designation....
Thanks for clearing this up, Zombo (I think).
Slow day at work......................even gave the "Your" clue.
Thanks for clearing this up, Zombo (I think).
Slow day at work......................even gave the "Your" clue.
Sorry I missed that, I thought we moved past grammar smack when we were 10?
-
Thanks for clearing this up, Zombo (I think).
Slow day at work......................even gave the "Your" clue.
Sorry I missed that, I thought we moved past grammar smack when we were 10?
I thought we moved past grammar smack when we were 10?
Sorry, K. It was a stupid attempt at humor. Then it kind of took on a life of its own.
-
It's obvious we have a bunch of terrible, terrible human beings here and not just me.
You guys should be ashamed, especially you grammar fookups.
-
I thought we moved past grammar smack when we were 10?
Sorry, K. It was a stupid attempt at humor. Then it kind of took on a life of its own.
Sorry, K. It was a stupid attempt at humor. Then it kind of took on a life of its own.
You are right, it was lame. Almost lamer then my first joke.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login