Skip to content

Bengals WR Henry has Died

The Browns Board
86 35 9.2k
  • C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by Chicopee John
    #35

    Take the high road, Riffer.

  • Take the high road, Riffer.

    Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @chicopee-john said:

    Take the high road, Riffer.

    The high road?

    All I wanted to do was get the board hopping.

    See how easy that was?

    PS Cept Timmy Todd doesn't like me now, that's the only thing......okay, back to work and later on.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #37

    He should of PICKED UP the pieces of his life quicker.

  • He should of PICKED UP the pieces of his life quicker.

    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @kosar_for_president said:

    He should of PICKED UP the pieces of his life quicker.

    Should have, K. Should have.

    Clean it up or don't come back to the Politco Board.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    He should of PICKED UP the pieces of his life quicker.

    Should have, K. Should have.

    Clean it up or don't come back to the Politco Board.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @chicopee-john said:

    Should have, K. Should have.

    Clean it up or don't come back to the Politco Board.

    Clean it up? What?

  • @chicopee-john said:

    Should have, K. Should have.

    Clean it up or don't come back to the Politco Board.

    Clean it up? What?

    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Clean it up? What?

    I guess it went over your head, K. No sense explaining it at this point.

    PS Your welcome on the Politico Board any day of the week.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Clean it up? What?

    I guess it went over your head, K. No sense explaining it at this point.

    PS Your welcome on the Politico Board any day of the week.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #41

    @chicopee-john said:

    I guess it went over your head, K. No sense explaining it at this point.

    PS Your welcome on the Politico Board any day of the week.

    No I get it John. I made a joke about death and you had an issue with that. I was going to make a joke about CLEANING IT UP, but... Why is laughter and death taboo? I wouldn't expect less in the event of my death. And yes, my family members did not expect anything less either.

    People think their body is the end of their journey. The sooner people realize that, the less they will associate utter sadness with death.

    I guess that is the last THROW he will take.

  • @chicopee-john said:

    I guess it went over your head, K. No sense explaining it at this point.

    PS Your welcome on the Politico Board any day of the week.

    No I get it John. I made a joke about death and you had an issue with that. I was going to make a joke about CLEANING IT UP, but... Why is laughter and death taboo? I wouldn't expect less in the event of my death. And yes, my family members did not expect anything less either.

    People think their body is the end of their journey. The sooner people realize that, the less they will associate utter sadness with death.

    I guess that is the last THROW he will take.

    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @kosar_for_president said:

    No I get it John.

    No you don't.

    I'll let Cal explain it to you. 🙄

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    No I get it John.

    No you don't.

    I'll let Cal explain it to you. 🙄

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @chicopee-john said:

    No you don't.

    I'll let Cal explain it to you. 🙄

    Douche.

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Not funny, not cool to speak ill of the dead.

    Not funny or cool but let's keep this in perspective here, this guy was a moron ten times over and led a piece of shit life that is well documented. I can only begin to imagine what him and Pacman behaved like daily in their dorm room together, but I'm sure part of it consisted of picking on any and every white boy they came in contact with.

    People all over the world die everyday, it's life. I'm not going to get all choked up over someone like Chris Henry, who BTW, was doing something totally typical of his moron self.....even after he supposedly changed his life around.

    Keep it in perspective folks.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @riffer-x said:

    Not funny or cool but let's keep this in perspective here, this guy was a moron ten times over and led a piece of shit life that is well documented. I can only begin to imagine what him and Pacman behaved like daily in their dorm room together, but I'm sure part of it consisted of picking on any and every white boy they came in contact with.

    People all over the world die everyday, it's life. I'm not going to get all choked up over someone like Chris Henry, who BTW, was doing something totally typical of his moron self.....even after he supposedly changed his life around.

    Keep it in perspective folks.

    Exactly. Men and women die in Iraq and Afghanistan also, fighting for this country. Policemen and women get gunned down while sitting in a diner eating before going on shift. While I'm not happy he died, it sounds like it could definetely have been prevented. Also, RIP.

  • C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Zombo said:

    He meant clean up your grammar ... "should have" instead of "should of" ... but he's not really a douche, it's just that his teenage son beat his ass in fantasy football last week and is about to beat him again this week.

    Zombo

    --Poor old fart is losing the "man of the house" designation....

    Thanks for clearing this up, Zombo (I think).

    Slow day at work......................even gave the "Your" clue.

  • Zombo said:

    He meant clean up your grammar ... "should have" instead of "should of" ... but he's not really a douche, it's just that his teenage son beat his ass in fantasy football last week and is about to beat him again this week.

    Zombo

    --Poor old fart is losing the "man of the house" designation....

    Thanks for clearing this up, Zombo (I think).

    Slow day at work......................even gave the "Your" clue.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #46

    @chicopee-john said:

    Thanks for clearing this up, Zombo (I think).

    Slow day at work......................even gave the "Your" clue.

    Sorry I missed that, I thought we moved past grammar smack when we were 10?

  • @chicopee-john said:

    Thanks for clearing this up, Zombo (I think).

    Slow day at work......................even gave the "Your" clue.

    Sorry I missed that, I thought we moved past grammar smack when we were 10?

    C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @kosar_for_president said:

    I thought we moved past grammar smack when we were 10?

    Sorry, K. It was a stupid attempt at humor. Then it kind of took on a life of its own.

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #48

    It's obvious we have a bunch of terrible, terrible human beings here and not just me.

    You guys should be ashamed, especially you grammar fookups.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    I thought we moved past grammar smack when we were 10?

    Sorry, K. It was a stupid attempt at humor. Then it kind of took on a life of its own.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @chicopee-john said:

    Sorry, K. It was a stupid attempt at humor. Then it kind of took on a life of its own.

    You are right, it was lame. Almost lamer then my first joke.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    This is true ignorance. You are a real class act. I hope people feel the same about you when you die, and from what I can gather after reading this piece of trash, I assume they will. You don't know anything about Chris Henry.

    Settle down tough guy. It is well documented what an idiot he was. Of course people like you overreact to something and read much more into it. Are you all concerned right now over the local east Clevelander that just died today? Doubt it. Just cuz this dude played pro ball doesn't exclude him from what is expected of decent societal behavior. Never said I was happy about it, but I prefer to mourn the loss of our military personnel, my loved ones and friends and even those types of the ilk that Sowell killed. This guy was handed a plate of gold and pissed all over it most of his life (or at least playing career). I certainly feel for his family and all that, but I'm not going to lose sleep over someone like Chris Henry dying by being a complete idiot. I also have a friend whose kid lived in the same dorm as those two at WV. I know more than you think.

    Let the moral onslaught begin. Give me some more of Timmy Couch Tough Guy.

    CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @riffer-x said:

    Settle down tough guy. It is well documented what an idiot he was. Of course people like you overreact to something and read much more into it. Are you all concerned right now over the local east Clevelander that just died today? Doubt it. Just cuz this dude played pro ball doesn't exclude him from what is expected of decent societal behavior. Never said I was happy about it, but I prefer to mourn the loss of our military personnel, my loved ones and friends and even those types of the ilk that Sowell killed. This guy was handed a plate of gold and pissed all over it most of his life (or at least playing career). I certainly feel for his family and all that, but I'm not going to lose sleep over someone like Chris Henry dying by being a complete idiot. I also have a friend whose kid lived in the same dorm as those two at WV. I know more than you think.

    Let the moral onslaught begin. Give me some more of Timmy Couch Tough Guy.

    I don't think he's overreacting at all. I don't think he is saying what he said just because the guy played pro ball. His life was as important as anyone's including the local east Clevelander who died today or anyday. It was life cut short.

    No matter if he was a jerk to the highest degree or not or was an upstanding person who was held in higher esteem, he was only 26 years old and could have written new chapters in his life. None of us is perfect. We have all done things that were not right or that have hurt someone. He made a ton of wrong choices but is to say he could not have changed? Younger people than him have died for no reason or over the dumbest reasons. Who are we to judge? Even God doesn't judge a man until he dies.

    I also mourn the loss of military personel and my loved ones. I lost my own Mother just a few months ago and I know his family is hurting right now. My prayers go out to them.

    So no one is saying that you have to lose sleep over this man because your thoughts on him are he was a complete idiot. None of us were there. We don't know what really happened. We didn't know him personally and none of us have walked in his shoes. People often make wrong decisions when the suddenly famous. It's a lot of pressure and some folks handle it all the wrong way. He has paid with his life for a dumb decision that I'm pretty sure he didn't think of the concequences of his actions.

    Riffer, I am not trying to argue or trash you in any way, I just want you to see that no matter what your opinion of him is, no one deserves to die for being an idiot or making an impulsive decision. It's just a matter of respect for a human life.

    Just my opinion,

    Heidi

  • M MudratDetector wrote on last edited by
    #51

    it doesn't matter how he lived his life, etc., have some class and show some respect for the deceased.

  • 4 4Browns wrote on last edited by
    #52

    I saw some pictures of the accident scene, it happened on what looked to be a fairly sharp bend. She was probably driving at a high rate of speed and he was likely thrown out the side as the truck rounded the bend. He had a cast on left arm making it that much more difficult to hang on. Climbing into the back of a pickup truck was not a good decision. And wtf was she thinking to continue driving down the road with him back there? Two bad decisions combined cost the man his life.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    I thought we moved past grammar smack when we were 10?

    Sorry, K. It was a stupid attempt at humor. Then it kind of took on a life of its own.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @chicopee-john said:

    Sorry, K. It was a stupid attempt at humor. Then it kind of took on a life of its own.

    Who is K?

  • I saw some pictures of the accident scene, it happened on what looked to be a fairly sharp bend. She was probably driving at a high rate of speed and he was likely thrown out the side as the truck rounded the bend. He had a cast on left arm making it that much more difficult to hang on. Climbing into the back of a pickup truck was not a good decision. And wtf was she thinking to continue driving down the road with him back there? Two bad decisions combined cost the man his life.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @4browns said:

    I saw some pictures of the accident scene, it happened on what looked to be a fairly sharp bend. She was probably driving at a high rate of speed and he was likely thrown out the side as the truck rounded the bend. He had a cast on left arm making it that much more difficult to hang on. Climbing into the back of a pickup truck was not a good decision. And wtf was she thinking to continue driving down the road with him back there? Two bad decisions combined cost the man his life.

    I don't think we have begun to hear the whole story. Imagine if Tiger Woods had has similar injuries from his car crash where his wife took a nine iron to him?

    There is obviously more to this "domestic dispute" than perhaps we know at this point.