Skip to content

Bengals WR Henry has Died

The Browns Board
86 35 9.2k
  • @andre30102 said:

    im sorry but a man has died sure he had a past we all do, nobody is a saint but i truly believe he was a good hearted guy.

    anybody mocking this situation is a true piece of shit. A man with three children that will never have there father present in their life just passed, and your making gun jokes and what not. Please grow up

    What's Chris Henry's favorite movie?

    Fallen.

    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @kosar_for_president said:

    What's Chris Henry's favorite movie?

    Fallen.

    I hope you die from asphyxiation by Rosie O' Donell.

    Your such a queef.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #78

    Be careful, you may have your manhood questioned.

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Not funny, not cool to speak ill of the dead.

    Not funny or cool but let's keep this in perspective here, this guy was a moron ten times over and led a piece of shit life that is well documented. I can only begin to imagine what him and Pacman behaved like daily in their dorm room together, but I'm sure part of it consisted of picking on any and every white boy they came in contact with.

    People all over the world die everyday, it's life. I'm not going to get all choked up over someone like Chris Henry, who BTW, was doing something totally typical of his moron self.....even after he supposedly changed his life around.

    Keep it in perspective folks.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @riffer-x said:

    Not funny or cool but let's keep this in perspective here, this guy was a moron ten times over and led a piece of shit life that is well documented. I can only begin to imagine what him and Pacman behaved like daily in their dorm room together, but I'm sure part of it consisted of picking on any and every white boy they came in contact with.

    People all over the world die everyday, it's life. I'm not going to get all choked up over someone like Chris Henry, who BTW, was doing something totally typical of his moron self.....even after he supposedly changed his life around.

    Keep it in perspective folks.

    I'm gonna go where Jerry Springer wouldn't. Riff's getting really misunderstood because if you've been here long enough - he's led a fund raising campaign for a kid that died of an unfortunate inherited heart ailment that never went detected until an autopsy. That's not the portrayal of an indecent human folks. It ain't!

    FWIW, my take: it's too bad the young man (Henry) died whether he was troubled or perfect. From what I've read about Henry was he easily had alot more likable qualities than Pac Man Jones. Pac Man was a jerk while Henry just seemed to lack smarts. NONE of Pac Man's former teammates liked him while seemingly ALL the Bengals and their coaches LIKED the guy. That at least tells me there's more to the guy than the press ever wanted us to see.

    There's some substance to what Riff says in the sense that Henry had countless chances to change his life around before he made his last bad decision. That said, not every kid that grew up in a hood without role models goes from poor to great role model the millisecond they sign their first big money contract. Some turn it around - some never change their inner wiring or a festered chip on the shulder if you will. They could care less what WHITE America, never living in their shoes the first 18 years of life, thinks of them. Anyone see ESPN's special documentary about he Miami Hurricanes that followed the Heisman Trophy Presentation? It gave far better insight to this type of thing I'm speaking of. If you saw it - you'll get it. If you didn't - don't worry about it.

    - Tom F.

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by Speedyd900rr
    #80

    Incase nobody seen it here is his fiance's myspace link http://www.myspace.com/imsoso704 She talks about putting the deposit down for the wedding pictures and paying the rings off. She also mentions her kids.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    What's Chris Henry's favorite movie?

    Fallen.

    it's always funny until someone you love passes away. don't think it can't happen to one of your friends or someone in your family and if it does, you'll remember this sick moment where you made fun of another human beings death. you are one cold hearted individual.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #81

    @sj_browns said:

    it's always funny until someone you love passes away. don't think it can't happen to one of your friends or someone in your family and if it does, you'll remember this sick moment where you made fun of another human beings death. you are one cold hearted individual.

    Yep, mom, brother (actually I think I posted here when he died), 2 aunts died in the last 2 years. 1 aunt and 2 cousins (at the same time) both sets of grand parents, step sister died in the last 4 years.

    Trust me my friend, many people cope with death in different ways. And my way of coping is not the same as yours makes me a bad person? And SJ, I am not making fun of his death, I am making fun of his life. Feel free to make fun of me when I go, don't worry I won't be upset because I know it is not the end of the journey.

  • Incase nobody seen it here is his fiance's myspace link http://www.myspace.com/imsoso704 She talks about putting the deposit down for the wedding pictures and paying the rings off. She also mentions her kids.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Incase nobody seen it here is his fiance's myspace link http://www.myspace.com/imsoso704 She talks about putting the deposit down for the wedding pictures and paying the rings off. She also mentions her kids.

    I tried to read it, but it was in some foreign language?

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #83

    Hooked on Ebonics worked for me!

  • Hooked on Ebonics worked for me!

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #84

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Hooked on Ebonics worked for me!

    U R funnee. Thanks to one of our cleaning guys, I'm working on my PhD in that subject. Interesting page though. 🙂

  • @sj_browns said:

    it's always funny until someone you love passes away. don't think it can't happen to one of your friends or someone in your family and if it does, you'll remember this sick moment where you made fun of another human beings death. you are one cold hearted individual.

    Yep, mom, brother (actually I think I posted here when he died), 2 aunts died in the last 2 years. 1 aunt and 2 cousins (at the same time) both sets of grand parents, step sister died in the last 4 years.

    Trust me my friend, many people cope with death in different ways. And my way of coping is not the same as yours makes me a bad person? And SJ, I am not making fun of his death, I am making fun of his life. Feel free to make fun of me when I go, don't worry I won't be upset because I know it is not the end of the journey.

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Yep, mom, brother (actually I think I posted here when he died), 2 aunts died in the last 2 years. 1 aunt and 2 cousins (at the same time) both sets of grand parents, step sister died in the last 4 years.

    Trust me my friend, many people cope with death in different ways. And my way of coping is not the same as yours makes me a bad person? And SJ, I am not making fun of his death, I am making fun of his life. Feel free to make fun of me when I go, don't worry I won't be upset because I know it is not the end of the journey.

    Whatever man, it just sounds like you're making up crap on the spot to justify your actions.. I'm quite sure you didn't crack jokes about your deceased loved ones and if you did, then that's even worse.

  • bjh2130B bjh2130 wrote on last edited by
    #86

    Why hasn't anyone said the obvious. She clearly thought the predator was after her, and that's why she was driving at such a high speed with him in the back.

    Oh yeah RIP