Skip to content

*** MICHIGAN @ OHIO STATE GAME CANCELLED ***

The Browns Board
19 13 1.9k
  • That's awesome.....

    Well done sir...

  • GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The REAL OSU!!!!!!

  • The "Bucks" are the NBA team from Milwaukee.

    And vegasdogg, how come no credit given to the person who came up with this joke from that other forum?

  • O-S-U O-S-U

    GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • That would be O-H-I-O for those who have no clue of real football!

  • The "Bucks" are the NBA team from Milwaukee.

    And vegasdogg, how come no credit given to the person who came up with this joke from that other forum?

    @lumbergh said:

    The "Bucks" are the NBA team from Milwaukee.

    And vegasdogg, how come no credit given to the person who came up with this joke from that other forum?

    above is another Suckbergh quote!

    Michigan_sucks.jpg

  • The "Bucks" are the NBA team from Milwaukee.

    And vegasdogg, how come no credit given to the person who came up with this joke from that other forum?

    @lumbergh said:

    And vegasdogg, how come no credit given to the person who came up with this joke from that other forum?

    Yeah, because I am known for stealing shit from other forums and posting them here so people will think I am cool. With all the people who visit other boards do you really think I would intentionally steal shit with the expectations of not getting caught? Me?

    Assclown, it was sent in an email from my brother. Get a life.

  • The "Bucks" are the NBA team from Milwaukee.

    And vegasdogg, how come no credit given to the person who came up with this joke from that other forum?

    @lumbergh said:

    The "Bucks" are the NBA team from Milwaukee.

    Really now? Here is what I got when I Googled "Go Bucks"

    CLICK HERE

    And here are some photos for the Google search:

    hot_damn_go_bucks.jpg

    GoBucks.jpg

    GoBucks-1.jpg

    So, you were saying?

    And HERE is an Ohio State website titled www.gobucks.com.

    Must be a hard life being this stupid.

  • The better question is how can he operate a computer when he is this stupid?

    Great pics......gotta love female Buckeye fans...

  • Another Jimmy T spanking of Missigan awaits.

    Annie Arbor is just thanking God they don't have to take this ass whoopin at home.

  • Ann Arbor is a whore who works pro bono.

  • Ann Arbor is a whore who works pro bono.

    Lendale White said:

    Ohio State sucks.

    The lame Ohio State shit around here is just too much.

    Don't you guys have three losses already (yes, I'm counting the inevitable loss in a bowl game to a faster, more athletic team from a better conference)? Talk about useless chest-puffing...you are talking about beating up on the worst Michigan team in HISTORY as a tune-up for your Outback Bowl appearance and you're walking around like male peacocks cruising for some peacock poontang.

    Pathetic.

    PS - not to get all "elite" on you (we know how much y'all hate that), but the SAT score I received in 7th grade would have qualified me for at least a partial scholly at THE Ohio State University.

    /rant

  • Lendale White said:

    Ohio State sucks.

    The lame Ohio State shit around here is just too much.

    Don't you guys have three losses already (yes, I'm counting the inevitable loss in a bowl game to a faster, more athletic team from a better conference)? Talk about useless chest-puffing...you are talking about beating up on the worst Michigan team in HISTORY as a tune-up for your Outback Bowl appearance and you're walking around like male peacocks cruising for some peacock poontang.

    Pathetic.

    PS - not to get all "elite" on you (we know how much y'all hate that), but the SAT score I received in 7th grade would have qualified me for at least a partial scholly at THE Ohio State University.

    /rant

    mz. said:

    The lame Ohio State shit around here is just too much.

    Don't you guys have three losses already (yes, I'm counting the inevitable loss in a bowl game to a faster, more athletic team from a better conference)? Talk about useless chest-puffing...you are talking about beating up on the worst Michigan team in HISTORY as a tune-up for your Outback Bowl appearance and you're walking around like male peacocks cruising for some peacock poontang.

    Pathetic.

    PS - not to get all "elite" on you (we know how much y'all hate that), but the SAT score I received in 7th grade would have qualified me for at least a partial scholly at THE Ohio State University.

    /rant

    Wow you must be pretty smart then. OSU is becoming very difficult to get into, actually. Most people say the minimum is a 25 on the ACT and a 28 says you have a good chance. Of course, I know a girl with a 32 ACT who didn't get in. I scored a 31 and I am awaiting my answer in December, as its the only school I applied to. Side Note, the reason is due to the $40 application fee nowadays for most schools. Outrageous.

  • Most of my statement (except for the losing to better conferences in bowl games) was tongue-in-cheek. And, no doubt it is harder to get into college than it was even 5 years ago...I do with you luck.

    I'm just living to learn with all of the OSU crossover junk, I guess.

  • Lendale White said:

    Ohio State sucks.

    The lame Ohio State shit around here is just too much.

    Don't you guys have three losses already (yes, I'm counting the inevitable loss in a bowl game to a faster, more athletic team from a better conference)? Talk about useless chest-puffing...you are talking about beating up on the worst Michigan team in HISTORY as a tune-up for your Outback Bowl appearance and you're walking around like male peacocks cruising for some peacock poontang.

    Pathetic.

    PS - not to get all "elite" on you (we know how much y'all hate that), but the SAT score I received in 7th grade would have qualified me for at least a partial scholly at THE Ohio State University.

    /rant

    mz. said:

    The lame Ohio State shit around here is just too much.

    Don't you guys have three losses already (yes, I'm counting the inevitable loss in a bowl game to a faster, more athletic team from a better conference)? Talk about useless chest-puffing...you are talking about beating up on the worst Michigan team in HISTORY as a tune-up for your Outback Bowl appearance and you're walking around like male peacocks cruising for some peacock poontang.

    Pathetic.

    PS - not to get all "elite" on you (we know how much y'all hate that), but the SAT score I received in 7th grade would have qualified me for at least a partial scholly at THE Ohio State University.

    /rant

    And Michigan is going to what bowl this year? What? The Insight \Toilet bowl can't invite you losers?

    Worst Michigan team in history? Yes, we wish you many, many more years of 3-9 seasons. Losses to Toledo (my brother-in-law is a Toledo alum), thanks for making his life. Appalachian State- Just keep the humiliation coming.

  • OSU hard to get into? I just left there two years ago to work on my masters. About 45 kids from my graduating HS class got in with no problem, and I can guarantee a lot of them didn't have over a 25. Money talks, if you got the funds, you can get enrolled in any state school.

    I'm not a college football fan, but OSU seems to be more wrapped up with being the largest academic school then anything. I'm not going to bash its academics, as I find it wasn't the worst school in the world, but you get the feeling walking around there you are just a number.

  • OSU hard to get into? I just left there two years ago to work on my masters. About 45 kids from my graduating HS class got in with no problem, and I can guarantee a lot of them didn't have over a 25. Money talks, if you got the funds, you can get enrolled in any state school.

    I'm not a college football fan, but OSU seems to be more wrapped up with being the largest academic school then anything. I'm not going to bash its academics, as I find it wasn't the worst school in the world, but you get the feeling walking around there you are just a number.

    @mario said:

    OSU hard to get into? I just left there two years ago to work on my masters. About 45 kids from my graduating HS class got in with no problem, and I can guarantee a lot of them didn't have over a 25. Money talks, if you got the funds, you can get enrolled in any state school.

    I'm not a college football fan, but OSU seems to be more wrapped up with being the largest academic school then anything. I'm not going to bash its academics, as I find it wasn't the worst school in the world, but you get the feeling walking around there you are just a number.

    Go to Arizona State's campus and tell me Ohio State still feels that way and if it does, I guarantee it pales in comparison.

  • Go Bucks!

    Shit lumbnuts OSU was wrapping up it's fifth national championship in CFB when the basketball team in Milwuakee was just getting started.