Whew, Done with Finals
-
Why, oh why am I a physics major? May my GPA rest in peace.
Anywho, I am pumped for the Oakland game and the muni lots. Can't wait to freeze my ass off with you guys.
-
Why, oh why am I a physics major? May my GPA rest in peace.
Anywho, I am pumped for the Oakland game and the muni lots. Can't wait to freeze my ass off with you guys.
Why, oh why am I a physics major?
Good question. Why ARE you a physics major?

(I work with a few folks who were physics majors.)
-
nice. got two more classes myself (business management)
-
Why, oh why am I a physics major?
Good question. Why ARE you a physics major?

(I work with a few folks who were physics majors.)
Good question. Why ARE you a physics major?

(I work with a few folks who were physics majors.)
I chose physics because I want to know about string theory and m-theory and all that jazz. And I want to be able to explain everything we can't understand. But, as just a lowly undergrad, I took thermal physics and digital and analog electronics this semester. Personally, not really a fan of circuits, but I can't wait for quantum. (yes, I'm a nerd)
-
Yeah I'm at UNC went 3 days with 3 hours of sleep.
At least I got an A-
-
Im at Kent (obviously).
thank god there was only one final for me.
Open book, open notes, open laptop. We might as well have been able to cheat. Needless to say, I got an A+.
it was an essay test.
The life of a journalism major

-
Good question. Why ARE you a physics major?

(I work with a few folks who were physics majors.)
I chose physics because I want to know about string theory and m-theory and all that jazz. And I want to be able to explain everything we can't understand. But, as just a lowly undergrad, I took thermal physics and digital and analog electronics this semester. Personally, not really a fan of circuits, but I can't wait for quantum. (yes, I'm a nerd)
I chose physics because I want to know about string theory and m-theory and all that jazz. And I want to be able to explain everything we can't understand. But, as just a lowly undergrad, I took thermal physics and digital and analog electronics this semester. Personally, not really a fan of circuits, but I can't wait for quantum. (yes, I'm a nerd)
Nerds are cool in my book. Maybe you can discover some obscure property of matter that explains the Browns.
-
i just graduated from john carroll in may and i don't envy you guys at all. i'm glad those days are over.
-
I chose physics because I want to know about string theory and m-theory and all that jazz. And I want to be able to explain everything we can't understand. But, as just a lowly undergrad, I took thermal physics and digital and analog electronics this semester. Personally, not really a fan of circuits, but I can't wait for quantum. (yes, I'm a nerd)
Nerds are cool in my book. Maybe you can discover some obscure property of matter that explains the Browns.
Nerds are cool in my book. Maybe you can discover some obscure property of matter that explains the Browns.
If I had to hypothesize, I'd say the Paul Brown Exclusion Principle may explain why we haven't seen Cleveland or Cincy go late into the playoffs for awhile...
God that was lame. Two days of work, then home in any case!
-
thank god that i go to Ohio u.
we got out for our xmas break before thanksgiving. having 7 weeks off from school is really nice.
-
i love the feeling you get once you step out of the class room after you know you passed a final and don't have to go back.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login