Sorry for all these trolls
-
shows ya how much of a life they all have hahaha
-
Red Right 88, bitch.
Doesn't it feel weird. Shit talking from a 3-10 team? It like beating your wife with a feather.
-
What's funny is there all talking about trolling boards who's team's have better records then Kansas. One guy even said you have to do it to a team who just lost there chances for the playoff's. Now if that's not jealousy I dont know what is.
-
@jamal-c-ndahzzy said:
HCF, you're a pussy.I would rather be a pu$$y then a Ginger any day of the week.
-
I guess they feel bad because KC is bigger shit hole then Cleveland.
-
I guess they feel bad because KC is bigger shit hole then Cleveland.
I guess they feel bad because KC is bigger shit hole then Cleveland.
you're an idiot. (No I'm not from KC)
-
I guess they feel bad because KC is bigger shit hole then Cleveland.
you're an idiot. (No I'm not from KC)
you're an idiot. (No I'm not from KC)
Doesn't diminish the fact that KC is a shit hole.
-
@gay-lame said:
I'm not going to lie. I'm not a chiefs fan. I didn't even know the Chiefs played the Browns this week.I assigned each NFL team a # between 1 and 32 and found a random # generator that chose the Titans first, but their board wouldn't let me sign up, so I did it again and it chose the Browns.
Stop lieing because on that thread honestcheifsfan posted it said "I will go sign up on gotitans.com and then you said too bad they don't accept yahoo or gmail addresses." I know who you are..
-
Red Right 88, bitch.
Hey, at least he dug back to 1980, some of the trolls can't remember anything past the Art/Ratbirds saga.
As long as he's talkin' smack, how about Garo Yepremian, Christmas Day? Or Greg Pruitt running for 214 yards on you on the last day of the season eons ago. Didn't John Elway torture you guys too (4th and 35 yds to go, on a Monday night game)?
KC/Raiders was a great rivalry in the 70s, for sure. Otis Taylor, Ed Podolak, Freddy Biletnikoff, etc. I've never really hated the Chiefs, probably because we haven't really played each other in any big games over the years.
-
-
-
@jamal-c-ndahzzy said:
HCF, you're a pussy.I would rather be a pu$$y then a Ginger any day of the week.
I would rather be a pu$$y then a Ginger any day of the week.
Is this a debate over whose pu$$y you would rather have a "chat" with, Ginger or Mary Ann's?
Some like Chocolate, some like Vanilla. Me I like Neopolitan and will take both. (together, or one at a time).
-
Mary Ann, I never liked Ginger since she left after season 2 and well Mrs. Howell, shes out of the question lol
-
If they truly have such little of a life that "fun" to them is doing this, I know I can take consolation in the fact my life doesn't suck as much as that guy.
I just feel bad really. It must be a cold, worthless life he leads.
-
-
Zombo said:
I understand the "girl next door" thing and everything, but those who say they'd rather have Mary Ann make no sense to me. Ginger exuded sensuality. Mary Ann probably thought penises were "icky".
Zombo
I don't know, Mary Ann could very well have been the bigger tiger in the sack. My only question is from that era, you had Mary Ann the Brunette, Ginger the Redhead....but who could Gilligan have had to complete the trifecta? You know what blonde (yes...NOT "Lovie") would have fit right in the picture here?
-
How about Joey Heatherton?:

-
Barbara Eden could have dropped by....without the Jeanie costume:

-
I dont know, Ginger's attitude is what killed it for me. I see woman like this all the time who try to use men to get what they want. She is very hot though. I still cant believe Dawn Wells was busted for pot. Anyone hear about the Gilligans Island movie that's supposed to be coming out in 2011? I guess Schwartz and his son are going to direct it. To top it all off there talking about giving the part of Ginger to Beyonce.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login