Ohio Couple on Early Show
-
Three claps for Dillie. Three claps for Ohio!
-
how random haha
-
I kinda want a pet deer now.. ha
-
I kinda want a pet deer now.. ha
I kinda want a pet deer now.. ha
HaHa!
C'mon people. This thread has over 90 views but only one person responded. C'mon you know you have something to say. Do it for Dillie!

-
That would be pretty sweet to have one as a pet as long as you keep it inside during hunting season lol.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login