Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Do You Remember This?

Do You Remember This?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
9 Posts 8 Posters 942 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Cowsrus CowsrusC
    • 299 Posts
    • 41 Reputation
    CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
    #1

    In keeping with the holiday spirit, I found these 2 videos from way back when. I can't play them unless I wait an hour to play through because I have dial up so please let me know if they work. I hope these links work. While it's the same song, it's 2 different videos.

    I just want to know how many of you remember this and will admit to owning a copy. I did. Thought it may give you a chuckle or you may laugh like a bowl full of jelly. Whatever, I hope it brings back some good memories of more holly jolly Christmas. Happy Hollidays everyone!

    Heidi

    http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/news_articl...923&catid=3

    http://www.clevelandseniors.com/family/12days.htm

    Heidi ''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' --John Wayne
    S 1 Reply Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 6k Posts
      • 1k Reputation
      Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I don't even have to click on the link. I owned the 45 of the song...

      CowsrusC 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      Quote Reply
      • Browns B
        • 438 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        B Browns wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I like both of them a lot, but I liked the 2nd one with the indiana university group better.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Mark OM Mark O

          I don't even have to click on the link. I owned the 45 of the song...

          Cowsrus CowsrusC
          • 299 Posts
          • 41 Reputation
          CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @mark-o said:

          I don't even have to click on the link. I owned the 45 of the song...

          Do you still listen to it? I have'nt heard it in years. I had the 45 too but who knows where it ever got to. Hang on to it, who knows if it may be a collectors item.

          Heidi

          Heidi ''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' --John Wayne
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
            • 2k Posts
            • 29 Reputation
            TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
            #5

            that mens choir was one of the most impressive things ive ever seen.

            Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
            1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            Quote Reply
            • Brownsfan_Althaus Brownsfan_AlthausB
              • 362 Posts
              • 7 Reputation
              Brownsfan_AlthausB Brownsfan_Althaus wrote on last edited by
              #6

              My father was at my house when I started playing that and he just busted up laughing asking me where I found that at haha.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                • 39k Posts
                • 9k Reputation
                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Wow that mens choir was great..

                BTW anybody remember the parody of the Browns Christmas?

                All I remember is Doug Dieken Holding.

                WSS

                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Riffer X Riffer XR Very Popular Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 3k Posts
                  • 127 Reputation
                  Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  When it's all said and done, that was probably my favorite team.

                  This song always reminds me of the roller rink back in the day, cuz that's where I heard it the most.

                  Is a pig's ass pork?
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • CowsrusC Cowsrus

                    In keeping with the holiday spirit, I found these 2 videos from way back when. I can't play them unless I wait an hour to play through because I have dial up so please let me know if they work. I hope these links work. While it's the same song, it's 2 different videos.

                    I just want to know how many of you remember this and will admit to owning a copy. I did. Thought it may give you a chuckle or you may laugh like a bowl full of jelly. Whatever, I hope it brings back some good memories of more holly jolly Christmas. Happy Hollidays everyone!

                    Heidi

                    http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/news_articl...923&catid=3

                    http://www.clevelandseniors.com/family/12days.htm

                    SJ_Browns S
                    • 1k Posts
                    • 12 Reputation
                    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @cowsrus said:

                    In keeping with the holiday spirit, I found these 2 videos from way back when. I can't play them unless I wait an hour to play through because I have dial up so please let me know if they work. I hope these links work. While it's the same song, it's 2 different videos.

                    I just want to know how many of you remember this and will admit to owning a copy. I did. Thought it may give you a chuckle or you may laugh like a bowl full of jelly. Whatever, I hope it brings back some good memories of more holly jolly Christmas. Happy Hollidays everyone!

                    Heidi

                    http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/news_articl...923&catid=3

                    http://www.clevelandseniors.com/family/12days.htm

                    how could any browns fan forget a classic like that? 🙂 my dad used to play that song all the time when i was little. thanks for bringing back good memories.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    Theme
                    • System
                    • Light
                    • Dark
                    The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                    The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Forums
                    • Recent
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Donate