When will we know about Holmgren?
-
I just woke up, and honestly, I expected to go to cleveland.com and see "Mike Holmgren hired" but still nothing.
Should I keep expecting something for today? I know its early. If not...ugh I hate waiting.
-
ESPN said he already agreed to become the browns president or something and he's not going to announce this week because its a holiday week.
suns said:
ESPN said he already agreed to become the browns president or something and he's not going to announce this week because its a holiday week.link?
every other article ive read online said he would either announce it today or before christmas.
-
suns said:
ESPN said he already agreed to become the browns president or something and he's not going to announce this week because its a holiday week.link?
every other article ive read online said he would either announce it today or before christmas.
link?
every other article ive read online said he would either announce it today or before christmas.
They talked about it on sportscenter.
-
link?
every other article ive read online said he would either announce it today or before christmas.
They talked about it on sportscenter.
suns said:
They talked about it on sportscenter.you must have misunderstood. I bet my wallet that we hear something today, tomorrow, or wednesday.
-
I just came back from the barber and Schefter reported that Mortenson knows for a fact that Holmgren will take the job here. I thought he also said an announcement is expected today.
-
It's in this article: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?i...e=ESPNHeadlines
I kinda don't want Holmgren... he was stripped of his GM duties in Seattle and was better as a HC there, I just hope they keep Mangini.
-
It's in this article: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?i...e=ESPNHeadlines
I kinda don't want Holmgren... he was stripped of his GM duties in Seattle and was better as a HC there, I just hope they keep Mangini.
It's in this article: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?i...e=ESPNHeadlines
I kinda don't want Holmgren... he was stripped of his GM duties in Seattle and was better as a HC there, I just hope they keep Mangini.
I agree with you here. I think Holmgren COULD do some good for us but I really hope he doesn't clean house.
-
On channel 8 they said it's a done deal and to "stay tuned" for more info. I guess Mike's wife said shes going to hide his car keys until he pays Cribbs lol.
-
Yup it's done now according to ESPN and NFL Network and he's supposed to announce something officially at 7pm tonite, about 20 minutes from now.
I think he'll look good in the orange & brown.
Why aren't we called the Cleveland Oranges? At least we'd know what to have for a logo. Maybe Holmgren can push for that.
-
Yup it's done now according to ESPN and NFL Network and he's supposed to announce something officially at 7pm tonite, about 20 minutes from now.
I think he'll look good in the orange & brown.
Why aren't we called the Cleveland Oranges? At least we'd know what to have for a logo. Maybe Holmgren can push for that.
Yup it's done now according to ESPN and NFL Network and he's supposed to announce something officially at 7pm tonite, about 20 minutes from now.
I think he'll look good in the orange & brown.
Why aren't we called the Cleveland Oranges? At least we'd know what to have for a logo. Maybe Holmgren can push for that.
Why do we need a logo?
-
It's in this article: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?i...e=ESPNHeadlines
I kinda don't want Holmgren... he was stripped of his GM duties in Seattle and was better as a HC there, I just hope they keep Mangini.
It's in this article: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?i...e=ESPNHeadlines
I kinda don't want Holmgren... he was stripped of his GM duties in Seattle and was better as a HC there, I just hope they keep Mangini.
I wanted to keep Holmgren in Seattle as GM, but such is life. Congrats to the Browns for landing him.
IMHO the only reason Holmgren relinquished GM duties was because he just had too much on his plate to go along with HC. FWIW I think he is a great football mind and should help improve the Browns.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login