Fire Holmgren!
-
Let's be honest here, he hasnt done anything that he should of. He hasnt even ruffled his mustache angrily. He hasn't fired Daboll yet, Ryan obviously doesn't like his hair and Mangini isn't even mumbling at him.
We need to turn this thing around and hire dennis green!
-
hahaha someone had to do it.....
-
He hasnt grown his walrus mustache back yet let alone have we got to see it raise itself in rage! And he hasnt hired a GM yet! And he hasnt fired Dumbo Daboll yet! He hasnt bought a house in cleveland yet! He isnt even in NE ohio yet!
He's to slow and we demand you to fire him randy!

-
Ha ha very funny.
-
I am so sick of his fat ass not accomplishing anything. Why in the world did we stick with this guy for so long? I think it is time for Lerner to open up his pocket book and find someone else. Give the guy his $50 million and admit you were wrong. It is time to switch back to the 3/4 defense too and that won't happen with Holmass here! Quinn's injury is definitely Holmass's fault, that was no coincidence. He probably doesn't have a plan for the draft either.
-
I'm tired of us hiring fat coaches/personnel.
-
I'm tired of us hiring fat coaches/personnel.
I'm tired of us hiring fat coaches/personnel.
Face it, most people get fatter as they age, and people who played football tend to do so even more.
Eating habits are formed when young...when working out and the metabolism is high. The eating habits are slower to change then deciding you can't work out as much or the metabolism simply doesn't burn as many calories.
You need to get over that. You sound young, so all I can say is your day is coming, unless you are simply a skinny dude who finds it hard to crack 160 lbs.
-
I'm tired of us hiring fat coaches/personnel.
Face it, most people get fatter as they age, and people who played football tend to do so even more.
Eating habits are formed when young...when working out and the metabolism is high. The eating habits are slower to change then deciding you can't work out as much or the metabolism simply doesn't burn as many calories.
You need to get over that. You sound young, so all I can say is your day is coming, unless you are simply a skinny dude who finds it hard to crack 160 lbs.
Face it, most people get fatter as they age, and people who played football tend to do so even more.
Eating habits are formed when young...when working out and the metabolism is high. The eating habits are slower to change then deciding you can't work out as much or the metabolism simply doesn't burn as many calories.
You need to get over that. You sound young, so all I can say is your day is coming, unless you are simply a skinny dude who finds it hard to crack 160 lbs.
I'm 6'6, 330 lbs. I will be fat when I stop playing football. I'm not exactly skinny now. My dad is fat, my grandfather is fat. They all got fat when they stopped playing sports. I know how the human body works. It was sarcasm, just like the rest of the posts in this thread.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
