TheBrownsBoard Fantasy Basketball League
-
I'm feeling pretty good about my drafted team;
Kobe Bryant & Tony Parker at guards
Michael Redd & Rasheed Wallace as Forwards
Tim Duncan & Rookie Marc Gasol at Center
Waiting in the wings is Marcus Camby & Gilbert Arenas, as I will try to wait out their injuries and keep them on the roster for now.
The key may be Gasol, who I picked off the trash heap, but someone I have a good vibe for.
Let's toss-it-up and get'er on!
-
I feel real good about my team too. But I'm not a seasoned veteran at fantasy basketball as I am at fantasy football. I don't know what stats are more important, what positions should be drafted first, etc. But I like the young potential on my team.
Deron Williams and Kevin Garnett with my first two picks, then mainly I have a bunch of people who I simply think have potential. Monta Ellis, Randy Foye, Turkoglu, Iguadala, Horford, Noah, Posey, Gibson, Kaman, Outlaw and even Maxiell. Most of those guys are ready to break out if they didn't already last year.
And to cap it off, I got Shaq in the 20th round. If he can give me 20-25 minutes a game he might be solid.
-
Eh....got some decent guys....but it isn't my starting line-up that won it for me last year....it was filling in the other spots as injuries and streaks took over.
We shall see...it is a long season.
-
I can't figure my team out, they look great on paper but I've never had a fantasy team this up & down. One night they all light it up and a couple of days later they all go dud ... gonna be an interesting season.
-
I can't figure my team out, they look great on paper but I've never had a fantasy team this up & down. One night they all light it up and a couple of days later they all go dud ... gonna be an interesting season.
I can't figure my team out, they look great on paper but I've never had a fantasy team this up & down. One night they all light it up and a couple of days later they all go dud ... gonna be an interesting season.
same here, i havn't done fantasy basketball before. so i take it as a learning curve.
madmax!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login