LOYAL DA BROWNS FAN
-
Is that you DA?

-
I can't believe you actually STILL support Anderson, was the 10.6 QB rating not bad enough for you?
-
Dawgpound, did you make all those signatures?
-
He wouldn't hit the ground with a rock if it weren't for gravity.




best line ever and sums up da to a tee. -
I can't believe you actually STILL support Anderson, was the 10.6 QB rating not bad enough for you?
I can't believe you actually STILL support Anderson, was the 10.6 QB rating not bad enough for you?
well the team and coaching staff was that is for sure
hey ill bump this thread back up if he does well and i'll eat my words if he doesn't look any better
just wish everyone could humble themselves like that
-
@ballpeen said:
You need to grow up kid.Comments like those indicate to me you simply aren't that smart.
And you probably shouldn't make assumptions based off of a couple posts. Granted, I'm not here vying for your affection or even approval, but you still don't need to assume things. Nor should you bark instructions to people you hardly even know.
I'm just heated on the DA-BQ battle, and I really dislike cdl.
-
He wouldn't hit the ground with a rock if it weren't for gravity.




best line ever and sums up da to a tee.



best line ever and sums up da to a tee.least da can throw it far enough to hit the ground
-




best line ever and sums up da to a tee.least da can throw it far enough to hit the ground
least da can throw it far enough to hit the ground
I've never seen anyone so devoted to a proven terrible quarterback. Were you this way with Charlie Frye? I bet you like Olivia Newton-John, too.
In case you couldn't tell, that was a lame reference to the song "Hopelessly Devoted to You". It was a stretch.
-
@ballpeen said:
You need to grow up kid.Comments like those indicate to me you simply aren't that smart.
And you probably shouldn't make assumptions based off of a couple posts. Granted, I'm not here vying for your affection or even approval, but you still don't need to assume things. Nor should you bark instructions to people you hardly even know.
I'm just heated on the DA-BQ battle, and I really dislike cdl.
And you probably shouldn't make assumptions based off of a couple posts. Granted, I'm not here vying for your affection or even approval, but you still don't need to assume things. Nor should you bark instructions to people you hardly even know.
I'm just heated on the DA-BQ battle, and I really dislike cdl.
I am not barking instructions unless the comment about growing up is a instruction.
I understand heated, we all get that way, but you don't have to tell somebody to go blow someone else, now do you??
cdl....maybe it is the Martini, but that goes over my head at the moment, so I don't know what you are talking about.
Anyway, I am a pretty good guy, so I have been told, so my real point is we don't have to get insulting in a crass sort of way.
All's good here...just clean it up and engage in reasonable conversation.
-
OK...I got it....his initials....like i said, a Martini will shorten the attention span.

-
I can't believe you actually STILL support Anderson, was the 10.6 QB rating not bad enough for you?
well the team and coaching staff was that is for sure
hey ill bump this thread back up if he does well and i'll eat my words if he doesn't look any better
just wish everyone could humble themselves like that
well the team and coaching staff was that is for sure
hey ill bump this thread back up if he does well and i'll eat my words if he doesn't look any better
just wish everyone could humble themselves like that
It isn't about humbling or not. I was willing to give DA a chance this year once Quinn was benched. I actually was kinda rooting for DA to start the season because he led a very exciting offense in 2007.
However, he has just been horrible. Not that Quinn has been much better, but I cannot, and will not support DA unless, and until, he shows that he has improved to the level of at least 3rd stringer.
-
well the team and coaching staff was that is for sure
hey ill bump this thread back up if he does well and i'll eat my words if he doesn't look any better
just wish everyone could humble themselves like that
It isn't about humbling or not. I was willing to give DA a chance this year once Quinn was benched. I actually was kinda rooting for DA to start the season because he led a very exciting offense in 2007.
However, he has just been horrible. Not that Quinn has been much better, but I cannot, and will not support DA unless, and until, he shows that he has improved to the level of at least 3rd stringer.
I cannot, and will not support DA unless, and until, he shows that he has improved to the level of at least 3rd stringer.
Sorry Thaak, I thought you were a better fan than that.
I can understand not liking the guy, we all have players we don't like for one reason or another, but not support???
Oh well
-
And you probably shouldn't make assumptions based off of a couple posts. Granted, I'm not here vying for your affection or even approval, but you still don't need to assume things. Nor should you bark instructions to people you hardly even know.
I'm just heated on the DA-BQ battle, and I really dislike cdl.
I am not barking instructions unless the comment about growing up is a instruction.
I understand heated, we all get that way, but you don't have to tell somebody to go blow someone else, now do you??
cdl....maybe it is the Martini, but that goes over my head at the moment, so I don't know what you are talking about.
Anyway, I am a pretty good guy, so I have been told, so my real point is we don't have to get insulting in a crass sort of way.
All's good here...just clean it up and engage in reasonable conversation.
I am not barking instructions unless the comment about growing up is a instruction.
I understand heated, we all get that way, but you don't have to tell somebody to go blow someone else, now do you??
cdl....maybe it is the Martini, but that goes over my head at the moment, so I don't know what you are talking about.
Anyway, I am a pretty good guy, so I have been told, so my real point is we don't have to get insulting in a crass sort of way.
All's good here...just clean it up and engage in reasonable conversation.
I can understand where you're coming from. And I'm normally pretty reserved in the things I say, at least I like to think so. Sometimes people just get under my skin, though. This happens to be one of those times.
-
least da can throw it far enough to hit the ground
I've never seen anyone so devoted to a proven terrible quarterback. Were you this way with Charlie Frye? I bet you like Olivia Newton-John, too.
In case you couldn't tell, that was a lame reference to the song "Hopelessly Devoted to You". It was a stretch.
I've never seen anyone so devoted to a proven terrible quarterback. Were you this way with Charlie Frye? I bet you like Olivia Newton-John, too.
In case you couldn't tell, that was a lame reference to the song "Hopelessly Devoted to You". It was a stretch.
what ever dude, you were one telling me i was a piece of crap for vying for jerome harrison and look what he did
all my posts and threads are OPINIONS you obtuse douche. You have made this fun board personal and have taken shot after shot at me. For what expressing my opinions on here having a good time. Dude doubt anyone likes you outside the internet and depending on what the moderater or admistrator says we might not have to put up with you anylonger. Quit hating people smarter than you
-
I cannot, and will not support DA unless, and until, he shows that he has improved to the level of at least 3rd stringer.
Sorry Thaak, I thought you were a better fan than that.
I can understand not liking the guy, we all have players we don't like for one reason or another, but not support???
Oh well
Sorry Thaak, I thought you were a better fan than that.
I can understand not liking the guy, we all have players we don't like for one reason or another, but not support???
Oh well
If he's playing for the Browns. I will scream, cajole, hope, pray, cheer, and any other manner of expletive noise making that DA has a good game, or at the very least leads a BQ-esque non-factor game for victory on Sunday. I am, as always, a Browns Fan. Whoever is under center, I will hope they have a good day, cause chances are that means the Browns have a shot at winning.
However, that won't stop me from hoping he is not on the Browns next season, so we can stop this stupid debate (caveat--if he's stellar, and can continue that in 2010, then I am all for him, otherwise, get rid of the bum.)
-
Dawgpound, did you make all those signatures?
Dawgpound, did you make all those signatures?
Nah, those are some I requested from other forums.
-
I've never seen anyone so devoted to a proven terrible quarterback. Were you this way with Charlie Frye? I bet you like Olivia Newton-John, too.
In case you couldn't tell, that was a lame reference to the song "Hopelessly Devoted to You". It was a stretch.
what ever dude, you were one telling me i was a piece of crap for vying for jerome harrison and look what he did
all my posts and threads are OPINIONS you obtuse douche. You have made this fun board personal and have taken shot after shot at me. For what expressing my opinions on here having a good time. Dude doubt anyone likes you outside the internet and depending on what the moderater or admistrator says we might not have to put up with you anylonger. Quit hating people smarter than you
what ever dude, you were one telling me i was a piece of crap for vying for jerome harrison and look what he did
all my posts and threads are OPINIONS you obtuse douche. You have made this fun board personal and have taken shot after shot at me. For what expressing my opinions on here having a good time. Dude doubt anyone likes you outside the internet and depending on what the moderater or admistrator says we might not have to put up with you anylonger. Quit hating people smarter than you
I think you're getting me confused with someone else. I've never harbored any ill will towards Jerome Harrison. The only thing I can possibly think of is that I said he was benched for a reason. Which is not giving you crap, it's stating a fact. I can understand your posts are opinions, and insofar, I've basically realized your opinions suck. There's no harm in that, I'm sure you think my opinions suck, too. Sure, maybe I've been pretty harsh to you. But it's life, kid. People are harsh. I've been taking shots at you because you don't seem to want to have intelligent conversations with anyone, you just want to toot DA's horn loud enough to drown out all of his criticism. That's not having a good time, that's being a troll.
And, as far as reporting me, that's fine. If they see fit to ban me, I'll take my medicine. That doesn't mean I'm not going to stop thinking you're a douche. And calling out the level of my intelligence, that's a good one. It's normally something stupid people do to try and make themselves feel better. By all means, continue believing you're intelligent and that what you think really matters. I'm not stopping you anymore.
-
Sorry Thaak, I thought you were a better fan than that.
I can understand not liking the guy, we all have players we don't like for one reason or another, but not support???
Oh well
If he's playing for the Browns. I will scream, cajole, hope, pray, cheer, and any other manner of expletive noise making that DA has a good game, or at the very least leads a BQ-esque non-factor game for victory on Sunday. I am, as always, a Browns Fan. Whoever is under center, I will hope they have a good day, cause chances are that means the Browns have a shot at winning.
However, that won't stop me from hoping he is not on the Browns next season, so we can stop this stupid debate (caveat--if he's stellar, and can continue that in 2010, then I am all for him, otherwise, get rid of the bum.)
If he's playing for the Browns. I will scream, cajole, hope, pray, cheer, and any other manner of expletive noise making that DA has a good game, or at the very least leads a BQ-esque non-factor game for victory on Sunday. I am, as always, a Browns Fan. Whoever is under center, I will hope they have a good day, cause chances are that means the Browns have a shot at winning.
However, that won't stop me from hoping he is not on the Browns next season, so we can stop this stupid debate (caveat--if he's stellar, and can continue that in 2010, then I am all for him, otherwise, get rid of the bum.)
Don't really care who stays and who goes but like ive said for the last 2 years both these guys can't be on the team next year together its not fair to either one of them with the next int possibly being their last. we went from being in the best qb situation a couple of years ago to this. this does bite.
By the way kudos to both da and quinn for holding up as well as they have with this team. Ultimataly being on browns isn't fair to either
-
If he's playing for the Browns. I will scream, cajole, hope, pray, cheer, and any other manner of expletive noise making that DA has a good game, or at the very least leads a BQ-esque non-factor game for victory on Sunday. I am, as always, a Browns Fan. Whoever is under center, I will hope they have a good day, cause chances are that means the Browns have a shot at winning.
However, that won't stop me from hoping he is not on the Browns next season, so we can stop this stupid debate (caveat--if he's stellar, and can continue that in 2010, then I am all for him, otherwise, get rid of the bum.)
Don't really care who stays and who goes but like ive said for the last 2 years both these guys can't be on the team next year together its not fair to either one of them with the next int possibly being their last. we went from being in the best qb situation a couple of years ago to this. this does bite.
By the way kudos to both da and quinn for holding up as well as they have with this team. Ultimataly being on browns isn't fair to either
Don't really care who stays and who goes but like ive said for the last 2 years both these guys can't be on the team next year together its not fair to either one of them with the next int possibly being their last. we went from being in the best qb situation a couple of years ago to this. this does bite.
By the way kudos to both da and quinn for holding up as well as they have with this team. Ultimataly being on browns isn't fair to either
I can agree with that... if I had my druthers neither would be here next year
-
I've never seen anyone so devoted to a proven terrible quarterback. Were you this way with Charlie Frye? I bet you like Olivia Newton-John, too.
In case you couldn't tell, that was a lame reference to the song "Hopelessly Devoted to You". It was a stretch.
what ever dude, you were one telling me i was a piece of crap for vying for jerome harrison and look what he did
all my posts and threads are OPINIONS you obtuse douche. You have made this fun board personal and have taken shot after shot at me. For what expressing my opinions on here having a good time. Dude doubt anyone likes you outside the internet and depending on what the moderater or admistrator says we might not have to put up with you anylonger. Quit hating people smarter than you
what ever dude, you were one telling me i was a piece of crap for vying for jerome harrison and look what he did
all my posts and threads are OPINIONS you obtuse douche. You have made this fun board personal and have taken shot after shot at me. For what expressing my opinions on here having a good time. Dude doubt anyone likes you outside the internet and depending on what the moderater or admistrator says we might not have to put up with you anylonger. Quit hating people smarter than you
this was quite possibly the dumbest post ive read on here(and their have been some real doozy's) I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login