Skip to content

LOYAL DA BROWNS FAN

The Browns Board
57 26 4.2k
  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I've never seen anyone so devoted to a proven terrible quarterback. Were you this way with Charlie Frye? I bet you like Olivia Newton-John, too.

    In case you couldn't tell, that was a lame reference to the song "Hopelessly Devoted to You". It was a stretch.

    what ever dude, you were one telling me i was a piece of crap for vying for jerome harrison and look what he did

    all my posts and threads are OPINIONS you obtuse douche. You have made this fun board personal and have taken shot after shot at me. For what expressing my opinions on here having a good time. Dude doubt anyone likes you outside the internet and depending on what the moderater or admistrator says we might not have to put up with you anylonger. Quit hating people smarter than you

    @cdl15 said:

    what ever dude, you were one telling me i was a piece of crap for vying for jerome harrison and look what he did

    all my posts and threads are OPINIONS you obtuse douche. You have made this fun board personal and have taken shot after shot at me. For what expressing my opinions on here having a good time. Dude doubt anyone likes you outside the internet and depending on what the moderater or admistrator says we might not have to put up with you anylonger. Quit hating people smarter than you

    I think you're getting me confused with someone else. I've never harbored any ill will towards Jerome Harrison. The only thing I can possibly think of is that I said he was benched for a reason. Which is not giving you crap, it's stating a fact. I can understand your posts are opinions, and insofar, I've basically realized your opinions suck. There's no harm in that, I'm sure you think my opinions suck, too. Sure, maybe I've been pretty harsh to you. But it's life, kid. People are harsh. I've been taking shots at you because you don't seem to want to have intelligent conversations with anyone, you just want to toot DA's horn loud enough to drown out all of his criticism. That's not having a good time, that's being a troll.

    And, as far as reporting me, that's fine. If they see fit to ban me, I'll take my medicine. That doesn't mean I'm not going to stop thinking you're a douche. And calling out the level of my intelligence, that's a good one. It's normally something stupid people do to try and make themselves feel better. By all means, continue believing you're intelligent and that what you think really matters. I'm not stopping you anymore.

  • @ballpeen said:

    Sorry Thaak, I thought you were a better fan than that.

    I can understand not liking the guy, we all have players we don't like for one reason or another, but not support???

    Oh well

    If he's playing for the Browns. I will scream, cajole, hope, pray, cheer, and any other manner of expletive noise making that DA has a good game, or at the very least leads a BQ-esque non-factor game for victory on Sunday. I am, as always, a Browns Fan. Whoever is under center, I will hope they have a good day, cause chances are that means the Browns have a shot at winning.

    However, that won't stop me from hoping he is not on the Browns next season, so we can stop this stupid debate (caveat--if he's stellar, and can continue that in 2010, then I am all for him, otherwise, get rid of the bum.)

    @thaak said:

    If he's playing for the Browns. I will scream, cajole, hope, pray, cheer, and any other manner of expletive noise making that DA has a good game, or at the very least leads a BQ-esque non-factor game for victory on Sunday. I am, as always, a Browns Fan. Whoever is under center, I will hope they have a good day, cause chances are that means the Browns have a shot at winning.

    However, that won't stop me from hoping he is not on the Browns next season, so we can stop this stupid debate (caveat--if he's stellar, and can continue that in 2010, then I am all for him, otherwise, get rid of the bum.)

    Don't really care who stays and who goes but like ive said for the last 2 years both these guys can't be on the team next year together its not fair to either one of them with the next int possibly being their last. we went from being in the best qb situation a couple of years ago to this. this does bite.

    By the way kudos to both da and quinn for holding up as well as they have with this team. Ultimataly being on browns isn't fair to either

  • @thaak said:

    If he's playing for the Browns. I will scream, cajole, hope, pray, cheer, and any other manner of expletive noise making that DA has a good game, or at the very least leads a BQ-esque non-factor game for victory on Sunday. I am, as always, a Browns Fan. Whoever is under center, I will hope they have a good day, cause chances are that means the Browns have a shot at winning.

    However, that won't stop me from hoping he is not on the Browns next season, so we can stop this stupid debate (caveat--if he's stellar, and can continue that in 2010, then I am all for him, otherwise, get rid of the bum.)

    Don't really care who stays and who goes but like ive said for the last 2 years both these guys can't be on the team next year together its not fair to either one of them with the next int possibly being their last. we went from being in the best qb situation a couple of years ago to this. this does bite.

    By the way kudos to both da and quinn for holding up as well as they have with this team. Ultimataly being on browns isn't fair to either

    @cdl15 said:

    Don't really care who stays and who goes but like ive said for the last 2 years both these guys can't be on the team next year together its not fair to either one of them with the next int possibly being their last. we went from being in the best qb situation a couple of years ago to this. this does bite.

    By the way kudos to both da and quinn for holding up as well as they have with this team. Ultimataly being on browns isn't fair to either

    I can agree with that... if I had my druthers neither would be here next year

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I've never seen anyone so devoted to a proven terrible quarterback. Were you this way with Charlie Frye? I bet you like Olivia Newton-John, too.

    In case you couldn't tell, that was a lame reference to the song "Hopelessly Devoted to You". It was a stretch.

    what ever dude, you were one telling me i was a piece of crap for vying for jerome harrison and look what he did

    all my posts and threads are OPINIONS you obtuse douche. You have made this fun board personal and have taken shot after shot at me. For what expressing my opinions on here having a good time. Dude doubt anyone likes you outside the internet and depending on what the moderater or admistrator says we might not have to put up with you anylonger. Quit hating people smarter than you

    @cdl15 said:

    what ever dude, you were one telling me i was a piece of crap for vying for jerome harrison and look what he did

    all my posts and threads are OPINIONS you obtuse douche. You have made this fun board personal and have taken shot after shot at me. For what expressing my opinions on here having a good time. Dude doubt anyone likes you outside the internet and depending on what the moderater or admistrator says we might not have to put up with you anylonger. Quit hating people smarter than you

    this was quite possibly the dumbest post ive read on here(and their have been some real doozy's) I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul. 😆

  • @cdl15 said:

    what ever dude, you were one telling me i was a piece of crap for vying for jerome harrison and look what he did

    all my posts and threads are OPINIONS you obtuse douche. You have made this fun board personal and have taken shot after shot at me. For what expressing my opinions on here having a good time. Dude doubt anyone likes you outside the internet and depending on what the moderater or admistrator says we might not have to put up with you anylonger. Quit hating people smarter than you

    I think you're getting me confused with someone else. I've never harbored any ill will towards Jerome Harrison. The only thing I can possibly think of is that I said he was benched for a reason. Which is not giving you crap, it's stating a fact. I can understand your posts are opinions, and insofar, I've basically realized your opinions suck. There's no harm in that, I'm sure you think my opinions suck, too. Sure, maybe I've been pretty harsh to you. But it's life, kid. People are harsh. I've been taking shots at you because you don't seem to want to have intelligent conversations with anyone, you just want to toot DA's horn loud enough to drown out all of his criticism. That's not having a good time, that's being a troll.

    And, as far as reporting me, that's fine. If they see fit to ban me, I'll take my medicine. That doesn't mean I'm not going to stop thinking you're a douche. And calling out the level of my intelligence, that's a good one. It's normally something stupid people do to try and make themselves feel better. By all means, continue believing you're intelligent and that what you think really matters. I'm not stopping you anymore.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I think you're getting me confused with someone else. I've never harbored any ill will towards Jerome Harrison. The only thing I can possibly think of is that I said he was benched for a reason. Which is not giving you crap, it's stating a fact. I can understand your posts are opinions, and insofar, I've basically realized your opinions suck. There's no harm in that, I'm sure you think my opinions suck, too. Sure, maybe I've been pretty harsh to you. But it's life, kid. People are harsh. I've been taking shots at you because you don't seem to want to have intelligent conversations with anyone, you just want to toot DA's horn loud enough to drown out all of his criticism. That's not having a good time, that's being a troll.

    And, as far as reporting me, that's fine. If they see fit to ban me, I'll take my medicine. That doesn't mean I'm not going to stop thinking you're a douche. And calling out the level of my intelligence, that's a good one. It's normally something stupid people do to try and make themselves feel better. By all means, continue believing you're intelligent and that what you think really matters. I'm not stopping you anymore.

    And calling out the level of my intelligence, that's a good one. It's normally something stupid people do to try and make themselves feel better. By all means, continue believing you're intelligent and that what you think really matters. I'm not stopping you anymore.--from latest post

    cdl, you're a stupid peice of shit. You claim everyone else is a BQ fan first, Browns fan second; and yet you're the one preaching about DA's god-like abilities and how he should have started all along. You're a waste of xxxxing space. You obviously can't take a hint, so let me spell it out for you.

    You. are. a. peice. of. shit. that. nobody. takes. seriously.

    You. had. nothing. to. post. about. until. BQ. went. on. IR.

    Now. go. the. xxxx. away.----your earier post

    these are contradicting post get a life dude.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I think you're getting me confused with someone else. I've never harbored any ill will towards Jerome Harrison. The only thing I can possibly think of is that I said he was benched for a reason. Which is not giving you crap, it's stating a fact. I can understand your posts are opinions, and insofar, I've basically realized your opinions suck. There's no harm in that, I'm sure you think my opinions suck, too. Sure, maybe I've been pretty harsh to you. But it's life, kid. People are harsh. I've been taking shots at you because you don't seem to want to have intelligent conversations with anyone, you just want to toot DA's horn loud enough to drown out all of his criticism. That's not having a good time, that's being a troll.

    And, as far as reporting me, that's fine. If they see fit to ban me, I'll take my medicine. That doesn't mean I'm not going to stop thinking you're a douche. And calling out the level of my intelligence, that's a good one. It's normally something stupid people do to try and make themselves feel better. By all means, continue believing you're intelligent and that what you think really matters. I'm not stopping you anymore.

    And calling out the level of my intelligence, that's a good one. It's normally something stupid people do to try and make themselves feel better. By all means, continue believing you're intelligent and that what you think really matters. I'm not stopping you anymore.--from latest post

    cdl, you're a stupid peice of shit. You claim everyone else is a BQ fan first, Browns fan second; and yet you're the one preaching about DA's god-like abilities and how he should have started all along. You're a waste of xxxxing space. You obviously can't take a hint, so let me spell it out for you.

    You. are. a. peice. of. shit. that. nobody. takes. seriously.

    You. had. nothing. to. post. about. until. BQ. went. on. IR.

    Now. go. the. xxxx. away.----your earier post

    these are contradicting post get a life dude.

    @cdl15 said:

    And calling out the level of my intelligence, that's a good one. It's normally something stupid people do to try and make themselves feel better. By all means, continue believing you're intelligent and that what you think really matters. I'm not stopping you anymore.--from latest post

    cdl, you're a stupid peice of shit. You claim everyone else is a BQ fan first, Browns fan second; and yet you're the one preaching about DA's god-like abilities and how he should have started all along. You're a waste of xxxxing space. You obviously can't take a hint, so let me spell it out for you.

    You. are. a. peice. of. shit. that. nobody. takes. seriously.

    You. had. nothing. to. post. about. until. BQ. went. on. IR.

    Now. go. the. xxxx. away.----your earier post

    these are contradicting post get a life dude.

    Not necessarily. The earlier post was a result of pure anger on my part. Take out the word "stupid", and it's still pretty much accurate.

  • @cdl15 said:

    what ever dude, you were one telling me i was a piece of crap for vying for jerome harrison and look what he did

    all my posts and threads are OPINIONS you obtuse douche. You have made this fun board personal and have taken shot after shot at me. For what expressing my opinions on here having a good time. Dude doubt anyone likes you outside the internet and depending on what the moderater or admistrator says we might not have to put up with you anylonger. Quit hating people smarter than you

    this was quite possibly the dumbest post ive read on here(and their have been some real doozy's) I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul. 😆

    Dawgfanforever88 said:

    this was quite possibly the dumbest post ive read on here(and their have been some real doozy's) I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul. 😆

    you must be the one timcouchpulled out of. lol

  • @cdl15 said:

    what ever dude, you were one telling me i was a piece of crap for vying for jerome harrison and look what he did

    all my posts and threads are OPINIONS you obtuse douche. You have made this fun board personal and have taken shot after shot at me. For what expressing my opinions on here having a good time. Dude doubt anyone likes you outside the internet and depending on what the moderater or admistrator says we might not have to put up with you anylonger. Quit hating people smarter than you

    this was quite possibly the dumbest post ive read on here(and their have been some real doozy's) I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul. 😆

    Dawgfanforever88 said:

    this was quite possibly the dumbest post ive read on here(and their have been some real doozy's) I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul. 😆

    and everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it 😉

    +100 cocktails for you, sir.

  • Dawgfanforever88 said:

    this was quite possibly the dumbest post ive read on here(and their have been some real doozy's) I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul. 😆

    you must be the one timcouchpulled out of. lol

    @cdl15 said:

    you must be the one timcouchpulled out of. lol

    An judging by your post and all the people whove had the same sentiment as I you are a masochist and enjoy punishment...what is this now the 4th 5th person youve alienated?

  • @cdl15 said:

    you must be the one timcouchpulled out of. lol

    An judging by your post and all the people whove had the same sentiment as I you are a masochist and enjoy punishment...what is this now the 4th 5th person youve alienated?

    Dawgfanforever88 said:

    An judging by your post and all the people whove had the same sentiment as I you are a masochist and enjoy punishment...what is this now the 4th 5th person youve alienated?

    2nd getting along with everyone else

  • Wow, God forbid someone posts in light of a Cleveland Browns that plays the same position as boy wonder. Unreal treatment.

    I'm with the OP, I'm pulling for DA because he wears orange and brown, just as I pull for any Cleveland Brown.

    dumbasses.

  • Wow, God forbid someone posts in light of a Cleveland Browns that plays the same position as boy wonder. Unreal treatment.

    I'm with the OP, I'm pulling for DA because he wears orange and brown, just as I pull for any Cleveland Brown.

    dumbasses.

    @atenears said:

    Wow, God forbid someone posts in light of a Cleveland Browns that plays the same position as boy wonder. Unreal treatment.

    I'm with the OP, I'm pulling for DA because he wears orange and brown, just as I pull for any Cleveland Brown.

    dumbasses.

    I'm pulling for DA too. I don't dislike the guy. I just realize he's extremely hit or miss.... and most of the time he misses. I hope he kicks the shit out of Chaz Frye on Sunday.

    By the way, you're the only one calling BQ "boy wonder".

  • @atenears said:

    Wow, God forbid someone posts in light of a Cleveland Browns that plays the same position as boy wonder. Unreal treatment.

    I'm with the OP, I'm pulling for DA because he wears orange and brown, just as I pull for any Cleveland Brown.

    dumbasses.

    I'm pulling for DA too. I don't dislike the guy. I just realize he's extremely hit or miss.... and most of the time he misses. I hope he kicks the shit out of Chaz Frye on Sunday.

    By the way, you're the only one calling BQ "boy wonder".

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm pulling for DA too. I don't dislike the guy. I just realize he's extremely hit or miss.... and most of the time he misses. I hope he kicks the shit out of Chaz Frye on Sunday.

    By the way, you're the only one calling BQ "boy wonder".

    Derek Anderson has won more games and thrown for more TD's in one season than Brady Quinn may win or throw in his entire career. Until he surpasses that mark, I wouldn't be seriously downing one over the other.

    In that regards, boy wonder fits.

  • I'm not an Anderson fan by any means..but I'll be rooting for him on Sunday and for that matter any sunday that he has that cool Orange helmet on.

  • No loyalty in this site. This town has booed DA when he got hurt and now they are already predicting horrible stats and if he does well there already making excuses why if he wins. guaranteed he does better than 66 yrds with a running back that gets 286 yrds

    @cdl15 said:

    No loyalty in this site. This town has booed DA when he got hurt and now they are already predicting horrible stats and if he does well there already making excuses why if he wins. guaranteed he does better than 66 yrds with a running back that gets 286 yrds

    No layalty? Why because we want what's best for our team? I know DA sucks just as much as I know BQ sucks. But both of those choices are all that we have. I bet anyone on this site could careless if a monkey was playing the role of QB as long as we win games. Winning is all that matters not who the qb is. You say there is no loyalty but your coming in here bashing one qb while trying to make the other one look like a god. Isnt that the same thing as one of us bashing DA and rooting for BQ that you claim were not loyal to the Browns for doing?

  • @cdl15 said:

    No loyalty in this site. This town has booed DA when he got hurt and now they are already predicting horrible stats and if he does well there already making excuses why if he wins. guaranteed he does better than 66 yrds with a running back that gets 286 yrds

    No layalty? Why because we want what's best for our team? I know DA sucks just as much as I know BQ sucks. But both of those choices are all that we have. I bet anyone on this site could careless if a monkey was playing the role of QB as long as we win games. Winning is all that matters not who the qb is. You say there is no loyalty but your coming in here bashing one qb while trying to make the other one look like a god. Isnt that the same thing as one of us bashing DA and rooting for BQ that you claim were not loyal to the Browns for doing?

    @speedyd900rr said:

    No layalty? Why because we want what's best for our team? I know DA sucks just as much as I know BQ sucks. But both of those choices are all that we have. I bet anyone on this site could careless if a monkey was playing the role of QB as long as we win games. Winning is all that matters not who the qb is. You say there is no loyalty but your coming in here bashing one qb while trying to make the other one look like a god. Isnt that the same thing as one of us bashing DA and rooting for BQ that you claim were not loyal to the Browns for doing?

    If guaranteeing DA can beat 66 yards is making him into a god... you really need higher standards.

  • Arguing like a bunch of 12yo girls over two shitty QB's 😆

    Internet_argument.jpg

  • @speedyd900rr said:

    No layalty? Why because we want what's best for our team? I know DA sucks just as much as I know BQ sucks. But both of those choices are all that we have. I bet anyone on this site could careless if a monkey was playing the role of QB as long as we win games. Winning is all that matters not who the qb is. You say there is no loyalty but your coming in here bashing one qb while trying to make the other one look like a god. Isnt that the same thing as one of us bashing DA and rooting for BQ that you claim were not loyal to the Browns for doing?

    If guaranteeing DA can beat 66 yards is making him into a god... you really need higher standards.

    @drunkandstoopid said:

    If guaranteeing DA can beat 66 yards is making him into a god... you really need higher standards.

    Least we know who's nuts you have in your mouth.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm pulling for DA too. I don't dislike the guy. I just realize he's extremely hit or miss.... and most of the time he misses. I hope he kicks the shit out of Chaz Frye on Sunday.

    By the way, you're the only one calling BQ "boy wonder".

    Derek Anderson has won more games and thrown for more TD's in one season than Brady Quinn may win or throw in his entire career. Until he surpasses that mark, I wouldn't be seriously downing one over the other.

    In that regards, boy wonder fits.

    @atenears said:

    Derek Anderson has won more games and thrown for more TD's in one season than Brady Quinn may win or throw in his entire career. Until he surpasses that mark, I wouldn't be seriously downing one over the other.

    In that regards, boy wonder fits.

    problem is stan... you will root for DA because he is wearing orange and brown as you say, but you wont root for Quinn for the same reason...

    dont lie dude, do you honestly root for Quinn when he plays? or do you hope for games like this sunday when everyone else does the work to get the W?

    Because Im not gonna lie, this sunday im rooting for everyone on our team except DA, I hope we smash the raiders, I just hope that in that process DA plays like shit so that managment doesnt even think about putting him into a QB competition next year.

    I remember earlier in the season you defended DA in the Bills game and said that at least he got us the W... do you say the same things for Quinn when we get the W? Just wondering

  • @atenears said:

    Derek Anderson has won more games and thrown for more TD's in one season than Brady Quinn may win or throw in his entire career. Until he surpasses that mark, I wouldn't be seriously downing one over the other.

    In that regards, boy wonder fits.

    problem is stan... you will root for DA because he is wearing orange and brown as you say, but you wont root for Quinn for the same reason...

    dont lie dude, do you honestly root for Quinn when he plays? or do you hope for games like this sunday when everyone else does the work to get the W?

    Because Im not gonna lie, this sunday im rooting for everyone on our team except DA, I hope we smash the raiders, I just hope that in that process DA plays like shit so that managment doesnt even think about putting him into a QB competition next year.

    I remember earlier in the season you defended DA in the Bills game and said that at least he got us the W... do you say the same things for Quinn when we get the W? Just wondering

    @playgroundlegend said:

    problem is stan... you will root for DA because he is wearing orange and brown as you say, but you wont root for Quinn for the same reason...

    dont lie dude, do you honestly root for Quinn when he plays? or do you hope for games like this sunday when everyone else does the work to get the W?

    Because Im not gonna lie, this sunday im rooting for everyone on our team except DA, I hope we smash the raiders, I just hope that in that process DA plays like shit so that managment doesnt even think about putting him into a QB competition next year.

    I remember earlier in the season you defended DA in the Bills game and said that at least he got us the W... do you say the same things for Quinn when we get the W? Just wondering

    Dude, give back your fan card. You root for team. That means EVERYONE wearing our uniform.