You know what's funny?
-
people are turning around because they are seeing progress. its that simple, some of us knew we would have a season thats this bad before we made progress. most people however wanted instant results and were calling for his head right away. now that they are seeing progress, they are blowing the other direction.
-
-
I want Mangini's head. He's an idiot. Don't forget the QB controversy HE caused. That alone would get him fired if it were my decision.
I want Mangini's head. He's an idiot. Don't forget the QB controversy HE caused. That alone would get him fired if it were my decision.
More like the QB mess that he inherited.
-
I've criticized Mangini pretty harshly, even if I've kept it off the board here. I'm still far from sold on him, but I hope those who are warming to him are not doing it based solely on two wins. In my opinion, it's the past five games that are crucial.
1. In the past five games, the Browns have won 2 and lost 3, but they've scored a ton (121 points).
2. The run game has been solid to excellent
3. Defense and the passing games have been spotty.
4. Special teams have been quite good.
5. Most importantly, however, the team has played with a sense of purpose and a team spirit. Guys have actually been pulling together. This is completely unlike the first nine games of the season.
It's really an accumulation of things, not just two wins, that gives hope for the future.
-
I wasn't saying I don't support or do support Mangini, but I am honestly on both sides of the field here. Because I honestly don't know what to think. I'm not there at practice, I don't know what he says to the players, and I haven't seen what kind of real passion he has for Cleveland football. Yes, I understand it is very, very hard to turn a program around in one year, but as fans we are so aggravated about us not being the dominate program we used to be. Not even being dominate just being a contender to teams--someone to fear.
I leave it in our new GM's hands.
-
It doesn't really matter what anybody on here thinks. It's up to Holmgren, and I say Mangini's GONE.
-
It doesn't really matter what anybody on here thinks. It's up to Holmgren, and I say Mangini's GONE.
It doesn't really matter what anybody on here thinks. It's up to Holmgren, and I say Mangini's GONE.
......judging by what I've heard about Holmgren.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login