Skip to content

the 61 year old Walrus

The Browns Board
23 11 1.4k
  • @bigsteelerfanhere said:

    until you win a super bowl STFU... do it you Retarded backwards ass excuse for an NFL team.

    when will you crybabies learn how to play football and win?

    yeah you say it like we're the actual players and that fans control the franchise, and I'll tell you this much, I'll be glad for your fat ugly slow ass to come play me in football any day.

  • @bigsteelerfanhere said:

    until you win a super bowl STFU... do it you Retarded backwards ass excuse for an NFL team.

    when will you crybabies learn how to play football and win?

    yeah you say it like we're the actual players and that fans control the franchise, and I'll tell you this much, I'll be glad for your fat ugly slow ass to come play me in football any day.

    QUOTE (bigsteelerfanhere @ Dec 24 2009, 01:43 AM) *

    until you win a super bowl STFU... do it you Retarded backwards ass excuse for an NFL team.

    when will you crybabies learn how to play football and win?

    @beefjerky said:

    yeah you say it like we're the actual players and that fans control the franchise, and I'll tell you this much, I'll be glad for your fat ugly slow ass to come play me in football any day.

    ROTFL- Short Bus is just POed because our Retarded franchise just beat his Retarded franchise. Seems we played pretty well on Thursday night, and the Mighty Steelers got embarrassed losing AGAIN.

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    people felt about Noll after losing 13 straight his first year as head coach.

    And we know how the front runner fans felt by week 13.

    21,067 people showed up at Pitt Stadium.

    Now we talk about history....

    p.s. same season 84,078 showed to watch the Browns beat the Steelers in Cleveland

    @kosar_for_president said:

    And we know how the front runner fans felt by week 13.

    21,067 people showed up at Pitt Stadium.

    Now we talk about history....

    p.s. same season 84,078 showed to watch the Browns beat the Steelers in Cleveland

    That's perfect example of a lot of people questioning Noll's ability. Doubt Noll's ability after a record 4 Super Bowls and a HOF acreer later. Any amount of failure will result in questioning, even if the won in question turns out to be a HOFer. Tomlin was questioned during the streak, but has proven he can lead a team to the Super Bowl.

    I don't think any is claiming the Steelers had a huge or the best fanbase prior to the 60's. After the success in the 70's our fanbase has grown with the team and still sells out even through some disasterous times.