The Ultimate Fantasy Football Question
-
Ok so this is my first year ever doing fantasy football and somehow I am in the league championship. I have used Peyton Manning as my QB every week and usually he is my top scorer. However, we do not know if Peyton will start or sit for the next two weeks. It says that he is projected for 15 points.
My backup quarterback is Vince Young. He has a projection of 14 points. Do I risk it and start Peyton Manning or do I bench him for a week and start Vice Young?
Please, this league is for $$$ so it would mean alot.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login