Barbarinos last night
-
We had a pretty good night.
Lots of people I don't see often all caome out on the same night.
Spearheaded by Stan and the Kat.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WSS
-
Wish I could have been there. I think a trip to the islands is in the plans next summer. Hopefully I can catch you then.
-
Steevler keep us up to date (or Stan) on upcoming gigs. I had prior commitments or I definitely would have made it. Looking forward to seeing you.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login