Today's game
-
I live in Illinois so I don't get to see too many browns games either. I was lucky (or maybe unlucky) to see 5 of their games this year.. I hope we still get some primetime games next year!
-
When I apply for a job, the first thing I will look for is to have Sundays off. First thing.
-
When I apply for a job, the first thing I will look for is to have Sundays off. First thing.
When I apply for a job, the first thing I will look for is to have Sundays off. First thing.
the last year that i worked reguarly on sundays was 2002. i rushed home every week so i could watch the ends of the 1:00 browns games. i was working @ a grocery store so i would ask people what the score of the game was if they came in with a browns hat or shirt on.
-
I live in Illinois so I don't get to see too many browns games either. I was lucky (or maybe unlucky) to see 5 of their games this year.. I hope we still get some primetime games next year!
I live in Illinois so I don't get to see too many browns games either. I was lucky (or maybe unlucky) to see 5 of their games this year.. I hope we still get some primetime games next year!
To bad all our games cant be prime time. It seems like that's the only time we bring our A game lol.
-
why is da at qb today?
-
just found this:
-
you can not get games in Canada.
which is weird, being that i live only about nine hours from cleveland.
can not get the NFL package where i live, it's hard to explain, but i can't get things like that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login