Skip to content

Hand the Ball to Daddy

The Browns Board
19 11 1.4k
  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by cdl15
    #1

    Doesn't matter who the hell the qb is when we dish the ball to Jerome "Big Daddy" Harrison 40 fukin times. Everyone else can argue who gets to hand him the ball to him.

  • Doesn't matter who the hell the qb is when we dish the ball to Jerome "Big Daddy" Harrison 40 fukin times. Everyone else can argue who gets to hand him the ball to him.

    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @cdl15 said:

    Doesn't matter who the hell the qb is when we dish the ball to Jerome "Big Daddy" Harrison 40 fukin times. Everyone else can argue who gets to hand him the ball to him.

    yes sir

  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #3

    did u just quote urself and then agree with yourself? Can you please go back to middle school u immature 13 year old fukkkup

  • did u just quote urself and then agree with yourself? Can you please go back to middle school u immature 13 year old fukkkup

    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @theclevelandsound said:

    did u just quote urself and then agree with yourself? Can you please go back to middle school u immature 13 year old fukkkup

    sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    nobody likes you

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #5

    That is pretty Retarded to put up a post and the quote yourself and agree with yourself. And then it's pretty thin skinned to report the post for calling you Retarded.

    Go ahead and keep reporting posts to the moderators...i'll just delete them when I sign on.

  • That is pretty Retarded to put up a post and the quote yourself and agree with yourself. And then it's pretty thin skinned to report the post for calling you Retarded.

    Go ahead and keep reporting posts to the moderators...i'll just delete them when I sign on.

    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @mark-o said:

    That is pretty Retarded to put up a post and the quote yourself and agree with yourself. And then it's pretty thin skinned to report the post for calling you Retarded.

    Go ahead and keep reporting posts to the moderators...i'll just delete them when I sign on.

    who are you anyways

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I'm the one who gets your e-mails reporting other peoples posts assclown.

  • I'm the one who gets your e-mails reporting other peoples posts assclown.

    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mark-o said:

    I'm the one who gets your e-mails reporting other peoples posts assclown.

    yawwwwwwwwwn

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #9

    That's how I feel when I delete your complaints...

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #10

    People actually complain about what is said over the internet?

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #11

    You should see my inbox of reported posts.

    Most of which just get deleted... (the complaint, not the post)

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I hate censorship. I say we revolt!

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Same names usually filling the inbox with reports. It's kinda cute.

    I say we make this board very clean and not call anybody anything or swear and agree with everything the Browns do and treat Pittspukers with respect and don't give out mean nicknames like RAC 'n ROLLS.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #14

    cdl is a moron. I'm surprised he's still around. I figured he would have stuck his finger in an electrical socket by now.

  • I hate censorship. I say we revolt!

    S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @atenears said:

    I hate censorship. I say we revolt!

    It's time for some internet anarchy!

  • Doesn't matter who the hell the qb is when we dish the ball to Jerome "Big Daddy" Harrison 40 fukin times. Everyone else can argue who gets to hand him the ball to him.

    R roach wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @cdl15 said:

    Doesn't matter who the hell the qb is when we dish the ball to Jerome "Big Daddy" Harrison 40 fukin times. Everyone else can argue who gets to hand him the ball to him.

    Guys, the players that won this are the ones on D whom i haven't even learned their name yet. Kudos to Wright plus a bunch of guys probably thankful that they have a job.

    Note to the 😧 Even though you gave up almost 400 yards to Charlie Frye and the Raiders (which is awful), i respect and appreciate your performance.

  • @cdl15 said:

    Doesn't matter who the hell the qb is when we dish the ball to Jerome "Big Daddy" Harrison 40 fukin times. Everyone else can argue who gets to hand him the ball to him.

    Guys, the players that won this are the ones on D whom i haven't even learned their name yet. Kudos to Wright plus a bunch of guys probably thankful that they have a job.

    Note to the 😧 Even though you gave up almost 400 yards to Charlie Frye and the Raiders (which is awful), i respect and appreciate your performance.

    D dj_illness wrote on last edited by dj_illness
    #17

    @roach said:

    Guys, the players that won this are the ones on D whom i haven't even learned their name yet. Kudos to Wright plus a bunch of guys probably thankful that they have a job.

    Note to the 😧 Even though you gave up almost 400 yards to Charlie Frye and the Raiders (which is awful), i respect and appreciate your performance.

    you're thanking mcdouchebag for getting his first pic of the season in week 16?

  • You should see my inbox of reported posts.

    Most of which just get deleted... (the complaint, not the post)

    D Dirty Hands wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @mark-o said:

    You should see my inbox of reported posts.

    Do these complaints actually come with an explaination of what they are complaining about? or just the post they are complaining about? if they have an explaination of what they are complaining about you should start a thread of the top worst complaints so we can make fun of them.

  • G Giliodo09 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Hey everyone, whats up? My name is James and Im new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.