This is boring...
-
3 wins in a row...yawn.. they're really getting boring.


Let's win another one next week...4 in a row to end the season.
-
Let's hope the next decade is very boring, including some boring superbowl appearances
-
You're right. Jesus Christ, we'll end up thinking we're the Pittsburgh Steelers...



Shhh, he didn't say anything about cheating now
-


-
You're right. Jesus Christ, we'll end up thinking we're the Pittsburgh Steelers...



You can only Hope... And We ...would be Mortified !!!
-
You're right. Jesus Christ, we'll end up thinking we're the Pittsburgh Steelers...



You can only Hope... And We ...would be Mortified !!!
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
You can only Hope... And We ...would be Mortified !!!Why? Because we'd be winning the perfectly legal way? I know, it's weird. I didn't think it was possible, either.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
You can only Hope... And We ...would be Mortified !!!Why? Because we'd be winning the perfectly legal way? I know, it's weird. I didn't think it was possible, either.
Why? Because we'd be winning the perfectly legal way? I know, it's weird. I didn't think it was possible, either.
Your a Dumb ass. And read the record books dopey all our Trophy's Perfectly legit and recorded as such ...just like all Your Teams Horrid seasons. Pity Party ??? Waaaa .. you poor baby. BBF in the House.
-
Why? Because we'd be winning the perfectly legal way? I know, it's weird. I didn't think it was possible, either.
Your a Dumb ass. And read the record books dopey all our Trophy's Perfectly legit and recorded as such ...just like all Your Teams Horrid seasons. Pity Party ??? Waaaa .. you poor baby. BBF in the House.
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Your a Dumb ass. And read the record books dopey all our Trophy's Perfectly legit and recorded as such ...just like all Your Teams Horrid seasons. Pity Party ??? Waaaa .. you poor baby. BBF in the House.Sounds like I hit a sore spot for you. Truth hurts, doesn't it?
-
It's a shame how Pitt has to cheat to win. Even then their fans don't appreciate it.
-
I can see the conversation now
IRS: Refree how much do you make a year
Ref: about $75,000
IRS: Then how can you afford that $500,000 house and that $90,000 car?
Ref: The Rooney's found it in there heart to give it to me so they could write it off on there taxes.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login