Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. You guys dont notice anything different?

You guys dont notice anything different?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
33 Posts 10 Posters 2.4k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • osusev O
    • 1k Posts
    • 4 Reputation
    O osusev wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Tupa,Heck,Aloy,Shep,legacy,ocon, etc are all gone from here. The only people you are now "discussing" is with yourselves and no other dissenting or even agreeable positions that actually are reasonable are posting here anymore.

    This is really what you wanted?

    C W S 3 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • O osusev

      Tupa,Heck,Aloy,Shep,legacy,ocon, etc are all gone from here. The only people you are now "discussing" is with yourselves and no other dissenting or even agreeable positions that actually are reasonable are posting here anymore.

      This is really what you wanted?

      Chicopee John C
      • 2k Posts
      • 104 Reputation
      C Chicopee John wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @osusev said:

      Tupa,Heck,Aloy,Shep,legacy,ocon, etc are all gone from here. The only people you are now "discussing" is with yourselves and no other dissenting or even agreeable positions that actually are reasonable are posting here anymore.

      This is really what you wanted?

      I assume that is a rhetorical question.

      I am really trying to find a way to have everybody posting again. However, if the folks you named above go away, we will be back where we are right now. I assume you don't like the current situation.

      Ideas, suggestions, recommendations are encouraged.

      I am not convinced that several posters - on both sides of the aisle - are capable of having a conversation or debate without slinging mud. And I truly mean both sides of the aisle.

      You see it your way

      I see it mine, but

      we both see it slipping away...............

      "God is great. Beer is good. People are crazy."
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • O osusev

        Tupa,Heck,Aloy,Shep,legacy,ocon, etc are all gone from here. The only people you are now "discussing" is with yourselves and no other dissenting or even agreeable positions that actually are reasonable are posting here anymore.

        This is really what you wanted?

        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
        #3

        @osusev said:

        Tupa,Heck,Aloy,Shep,legacy,ocon, etc are all gone from here. The only people you are now "discussing" is with yourselves and no other dissenting or even agreeable positions that actually are reasonable are posting here anymore.

        This is really what you wanted?

        You didn't notice I hadn't posted for a while Sev?

        Gosh, I'm crushed.

        There's another list I'm a part of that did the same thing sort of.

        All the guys on the left demanded all the guys on the right be excorcised.

        It didn't happen so the left guys stormed off and started another list.

        Fair enough.

        I stayed on both and am the token on the "left" list.

        Without both sides neither list is worth shit.

        That's life I guess.

        The way I see it is that I tried to engage guys one on one and don't think I ever gave any nastier than I got.

        I don't post or even often read any of the crackpot stories though some of em have merit I guess.

        And I don't think I ever posted anything that was even considered to be "delete" bait.

        If it were up to me I'd shitcan a few guys, none of them from the left.

        There are three that are useless IMO and clutter up the joint.

        Still If I can ignore them why is it impossible for you?

        (And again if you care to be objective there is a good deal of crap from your side too.)

        So:

        In honesty I do feel a bit bad to be ostracized as I try to keep a good humor about anything I discuss, but just as honestly, Sev, If I have to walk on eggshells while some of the lefties get free reign to be as nasty as they want, who cares?

        So to my friends and adversaeries who miss and or respect me, the feeling is mutual.

        And to paraphrase the Irish tune "Them that don't like me can f*ck off.

        😉

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        Mr. TM 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • W Westside Steve

          @osusev said:

          Tupa,Heck,Aloy,Shep,legacy,ocon, etc are all gone from here. The only people you are now "discussing" is with yourselves and no other dissenting or even agreeable positions that actually are reasonable are posting here anymore.

          This is really what you wanted?

          You didn't notice I hadn't posted for a while Sev?

          Gosh, I'm crushed.

          There's another list I'm a part of that did the same thing sort of.

          All the guys on the left demanded all the guys on the right be excorcised.

          It didn't happen so the left guys stormed off and started another list.

          Fair enough.

          I stayed on both and am the token on the "left" list.

          Without both sides neither list is worth shit.

          That's life I guess.

          The way I see it is that I tried to engage guys one on one and don't think I ever gave any nastier than I got.

          I don't post or even often read any of the crackpot stories though some of em have merit I guess.

          And I don't think I ever posted anything that was even considered to be "delete" bait.

          If it were up to me I'd shitcan a few guys, none of them from the left.

          There are three that are useless IMO and clutter up the joint.

          Still If I can ignore them why is it impossible for you?

          (And again if you care to be objective there is a good deal of crap from your side too.)

          So:

          In honesty I do feel a bit bad to be ostracized as I try to keep a good humor about anything I discuss, but just as honestly, Sev, If I have to walk on eggshells while some of the lefties get free reign to be as nasty as they want, who cares?

          So to my friends and adversaeries who miss and or respect me, the feeling is mutual.

          And to paraphrase the Irish tune "Them that don't like me can f*ck off.

          😉

          WSS

          Mr. T Mr. TM
          • 7k Posts
          • 184 Reputation
          Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @westside-steve said:

          In honesty I do feel a bit bad to be ostracized as I try to keep a good humor about anything I discuss, but just as honestly, Sev, If I have to walk on eggshells while some of the lefties get free reign to be as nasty as they want, who cares?

          So to my friends and adversaeries who miss and or respect me, the feeling is mutual.

          Ant to paraphrase the Irish tune "Them that don't like me can f*ck off.

          😉

          WSS

          thats good steve! you have to think there isn't anybody being called racist over here anymore.

          this is sheps coalition in an attempt to monopolize the board. (i read it in one of his posts)

          that way we can read nothing but sugarplum fairies dancing in there heads over the Borrat Obama election.

          When my kids didn't like what was fixed for dinner and started whining about it. I told them they were done eating. Then they would come back to the table later when they got hungry, and it was still the same meal. If there hungry they will come to the table.
          Head or Gut?
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • O osusev

            Tupa,Heck,Aloy,Shep,legacy,ocon, etc are all gone from here. The only people you are now "discussing" is with yourselves and no other dissenting or even agreeable positions that actually are reasonable are posting here anymore.

            This is really what you wanted?

            SiperBowl S
            • 328 Posts
            • 5 Reputation
            S SiperBowl wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @osusev said:

            Tupa,Heck,Aloy,Shep,legacy,ocon, etc are all gone from here. The only people you are now "discussing" is with yourselves and no other dissenting or even agreeable positions that actually are reasonable are posting here anymore.

            This is really what you wanted?

            Let me Know when u sissies are going to burn your bras in protest! 😠

            Kordell Stewart & Big Ben have been the butt of gay jokes (pun intended) and it turns out his Steelers teammates feel the same way.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • osusev O
              • 1k Posts
              • 4 Reputation
              O osusev wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Steve you were included in the etc. John aloy,heck and myself all gave some suggestions. None were tried or taken. No one is trying to have only one voice heard more of how that voice is expressed from each side needed to be moderated.

              You needed more moderators. Now this board is just a room echoing the same voice. IF you want the other posters back let me know I am sure there is still a way.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                • 64k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
                #7

                Well, Sev, here's how I see it:

                The liberal attack union is going for broke. They are on strike to demand higher say in censorship of the right.

                Meanwhile, some on both sides have mucked up this board with personal insults and attacks because they can't get the other

                side to admit defeat.

                That's where I started fighting back a long while ago.

                You libs vacated on cue as a group. That's some desperate for control stuff ya got there.

                Some folks need to just start talking about issues.

                But I see the "Retarded" slurs have mostly always come from your liberal side, and that also includes the extreme arrogance.

                You want liberal moderators to get more power or what? you libs don't see fault on your side. Ergo, you can't be good moderators.

                What would be fair, is to simply have your lib group come back and stop verbally slapping others in the face for simply

                disagreeing with your side, or for posting legit articles your side does not want posted.

                There are folks on both sides that need to straighten up and just have some fun discussing things for a change.

                HINT: it isn't fun to hit below the belt against another member of the forum. That is where all the trouble has started.

                But trying to manipulate censorship in favor of your side of the political forum isn't going to happen.

                In my dumb humble opinion, some of you libs have incurred the responses you are upset about, therefore, you should know the solution.

                Fail that, and you have little complaint, unless the "other" side does not straighten up also.

                Takes two to tango, takes two sides to have communication. Your group, generally speaking, has been offensive and arrogant and intimidating

                and your "spam" is the same as the "spam" on the other side. both sides need to fix it.

                YOUR side needs to correctly define "spam". Your definition is so self-serving and partisan, it isn't even amusing anymore.

                Consider this just some plain talk to SOME on both sides. Let's all just talk about stuff, and stop the family or career or financial or intelligence putdowns.

                Wait, here's another hint: Ridiculing Palin's pregnant duaghter or her infant son is NOT ACCEPTABLE just as it would be NOT ACCEPTABLE

                to ridicule Obama and Michelle's children. Note that no one, ever, has ridiculed Obama and Michelle's children, unless I just didn't see it.

                Think about it, please, Sev?

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • osusev O
                  • 1k Posts
                  • 4 Reputation
                  O osusev wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Cal I did not say who I wanted to moderate I just dont think that John by himself could do it. I dont want "control" my hosting company has over 4k sites we host and a lot of them have forums.

                  I happen to enjoy(sometimes i get aggravated but that is healthy) this forum because of the tie in with my browns obsession. I agree BOTH groups could control themselves a bit more. But even right leaning posters are not here like tupa, legacy, bean, pb and j and others its not just those you define as leftist liberals.

                  Steve right pointed out that he is not posting here either. there is a problem and because i like the board I would like to see it back to where it was. With me shaking my head and typing retorts back and forth with you and others. RESPECTFULLY with some fun in between.

                  DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • O osusev

                    Cal I did not say who I wanted to moderate I just dont think that John by himself could do it. I dont want "control" my hosting company has over 4k sites we host and a lot of them have forums.

                    I happen to enjoy(sometimes i get aggravated but that is healthy) this forum because of the tie in with my browns obsession. I agree BOTH groups could control themselves a bit more. But even right leaning posters are not here like tupa, legacy, bean, pb and j and others its not just those you define as leftist liberals.

                    Steve right pointed out that he is not posting here either. there is a problem and because i like the board I would like to see it back to where it was. With me shaking my head and typing retorts back and forth with you and others. RESPECTFULLY with some fun in between.

                    DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                    • 28k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @osusev said:

                    Cal I did not say who I wanted to moderate I just dont think that John by himself could do it. I dont want "control" my hosting company has over 4k sites we host and a lot of them have forums.

                    I happen to enjoy(sometimes i get aggravated but that is healthy) this forum because of the tie in with my browns obsession. I agree BOTH groups could control themselves a bit more. But even right leaning posters are not here like tupa, legacy, bean, pb and j and others its not just those you define as leftist liberals.

                    Steve right pointed out that he is not posting here either. there is a problem and because i like the board I would like to see it back to where it was. With me shaking my head and typing retorts back and forth with you and others. RESPECTFULLY with some fun in between.

                    I enjoy it in here without the sissies like mz the pussy, Shep, Heck and you Sev. It is more calmed and relaxed. We don't need you little girls in here demanding censorship. Just leave and enjoy your board with them. Sayonara.

                    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                      • 39k Posts
                      • 9k Reputation
                      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Hey I've been trying to sennd a post to the private messaging board but it doesn't seem to work.

                      Any of you guys who care to, please e mail me personally at

                      [email protected]

                      Thanks

                      WSS

                      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                        • 64k Posts
                        • 8k Reputation
                        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Look, Sev -

                        I know I've carried on in the past. But still, I have my own rules. Like I said, I've read really awful crap about Palin's two children.

                        That is from the libs.

                        I also know, as much as a few others who are NOT libs have really been too outlandish, they haven't stooped so low

                        as to ridicule the Obama's children.

                        That, to me, is indicative of the problem in a huge way.

                        I have posted some very legit stuff about global warming, only to be berated as "Retarded" etc etc time and time again

                        mostly by one of your buddies.

                        Well, that hateful chicken has come home to roost. Now, NASA admits there was a major error in their calculations the hateful

                        chicken spouted off so much about.

                        I believe that most of us can let other folks be right and wrong.

                        There are some who apparently will stoop as low as they need to, to prove that

                        they are supremely right and supremely intelligent and supremely more affluent and supremely in the know and....

                        I know you get it.

                        And you know, when Palin's children were badly insulted? Not one lib protested, to my awareness. Maybe they did, in post reports to John,

                        but I don't know.

                        And, my buddy Steve didn't leave because of me.

                        What ever happened to just having fun? I used to have great fun with Flugels, til the politics started, and he jumped on Shep's bandwagon

                        and the insults started.

                        I can respond in kind, but having a forum where we can all be friends and just tease each other about our disagreements would be ideal.

                        Just look at the difference between how your side of the political fence treated Palin's children vs how, despite a few aggravating folks

                        going overboard on the sassy stuff, not one bad thing has ever been said about Obama family children.

                        That's all I'm sayin. I'd hope you and a few others would or did have a talk with some of the perpetrators on your "side".

                        That, and the demogoguery. Criticize Obama and you get labeled a "racist".

                        That is as BAD a cheapshot as if you criticize McCain and you get labled a "traitor commie".

                        I don't recall the latter happening. The former has happened often, Sev.

                        We can all fix this, but it takes two sides working together, not one side trying to get the other side banned.

                        W 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • C calfoxwc

                          Look, Sev -

                          I know I've carried on in the past. But still, I have my own rules. Like I said, I've read really awful crap about Palin's two children.

                          That is from the libs.

                          I also know, as much as a few others who are NOT libs have really been too outlandish, they haven't stooped so low

                          as to ridicule the Obama's children.

                          That, to me, is indicative of the problem in a huge way.

                          I have posted some very legit stuff about global warming, only to be berated as "Retarded" etc etc time and time again

                          mostly by one of your buddies.

                          Well, that hateful chicken has come home to roost. Now, NASA admits there was a major error in their calculations the hateful

                          chicken spouted off so much about.

                          I believe that most of us can let other folks be right and wrong.

                          There are some who apparently will stoop as low as they need to, to prove that

                          they are supremely right and supremely intelligent and supremely more affluent and supremely in the know and....

                          I know you get it.

                          And you know, when Palin's children were badly insulted? Not one lib protested, to my awareness. Maybe they did, in post reports to John,

                          but I don't know.

                          And, my buddy Steve didn't leave because of me.

                          What ever happened to just having fun? I used to have great fun with Flugels, til the politics started, and he jumped on Shep's bandwagon

                          and the insults started.

                          I can respond in kind, but having a forum where we can all be friends and just tease each other about our disagreements would be ideal.

                          Just look at the difference between how your side of the political fence treated Palin's children vs how, despite a few aggravating folks

                          going overboard on the sassy stuff, not one bad thing has ever been said about Obama family children.

                          That's all I'm sayin. I'd hope you and a few others would or did have a talk with some of the perpetrators on your "side".

                          That, and the demogoguery. Criticize Obama and you get labeled a "racist".

                          That is as BAD a cheapshot as if you criticize McCain and you get labled a "traitor commie".

                          I don't recall the latter happening. The former has happened often, Sev.

                          We can all fix this, but it takes two sides working together, not one side trying to get the other side banned.

                          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                          • 39k Posts
                          • 9k Reputation
                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @calfoxwc said:

                          And, my buddy Steve didn't leave because of me.

                          No I didn't.

                          I just got bored.

                          There are some guys who post too much crap and even if I agree with much of it (or at least don't have much of a problem with it) there isn't anything to respond to.

                          As far as the insults I can take 'em.

                          Just don't think people who rely on them shoud cry when one gets tossed their way.

                          WSS

                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Earle E
                            • 181 Posts
                            • 0 Reputation
                            E Earle wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            do you guys want some cheese with your whine?

                            get over it!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • DTBH DTBHD
                              • 657 Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              The lefties don't want your opinions censored, righties. They just want a stop to all the meaningless garbage propoganda that has no legitmacy.

                              WSS has opinions that are way right they are also meaningful and genuine. Diehard is the same. Sometimes, and even usually Cal, too. They don't really need to be altered.

                              It's just T and Bunker posting garbage thread after garbage thread. I don't post a ton over here but I like to read it a lot. From both sides of the aisle.

                              When it's the 6, 7 or 8 serious, mature posters having intelligent debates it's really enjoyable to read.

                              Mr. TM 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • DTBHD DTBH

                                The lefties don't want your opinions censored, righties. They just want a stop to all the meaningless garbage propoganda that has no legitmacy.

                                WSS has opinions that are way right they are also meaningful and genuine. Diehard is the same. Sometimes, and even usually Cal, too. They don't really need to be altered.

                                It's just T and Bunker posting garbage thread after garbage thread. I don't post a ton over here but I like to read it a lot. From both sides of the aisle.

                                When it's the 6, 7 or 8 serious, mature posters having intelligent debates it's really enjoyable to read.

                                Mr. T Mr. TM
                                • 7k Posts
                                • 184 Reputation
                                Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @dtbh said:

                                The lefties don't want your opinions censored, righties. They just want a stop to all the meaningless garbage propoganda that has no legitmacy.

                                WSS has opinions that are way right they are also meaningful and genuine. Diehard is the same. Sometimes, and even usually Cal, too. They don't really need to be altered.

                                It's just T and Bunker posting garbage thread after garbage thread. I don't post a ton over here but I like to read it a lot. From both sides of the aisle.

                                When it's the 6, 7 or 8 serious, mature posters having intelligent debates it's really enjoyable to read.

                                And what is garbage? Is it report the Truth in the News, or do you wear blinders and only want to read what wont make your world uncomfortable?

                                You made your point Now run along, You Whining Yellow Mutt.

                                Head or Gut?
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                  • 64k Posts
                                  • 8k Reputation
                                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Sorry, it doesn't fly.

                                  You don't think the ridicule headed upon Palin's children was garbage?

                                  See? This is the problem with you lefties. Your stupid bias garbage is great fun and interesting and fine by you.

                                  But let anybody else post anything you don't like, and it's garbage.

                                  Get a clue: You lefties ruined the board with your hateful judgemental partisan crap.

                                  Anything else was a result of being disgusted and responding in kind.

                                  We now have a moderator. You lefties STOP your freakin crap or don't come back.

                                  A few other folks on the other side, I figure, can join right in with legit stuff and conversations.

                                  Lefties ignore themselves and anything they do. You libs need to stop living in glass houses since all

                                  you have wanted to do is throw stones.

                                  ? 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • C calfoxwc

                                    Sorry, it doesn't fly.

                                    You don't think the ridicule headed upon Palin's children was garbage?

                                    See? This is the problem with you lefties. Your stupid bias garbage is great fun and interesting and fine by you.

                                    But let anybody else post anything you don't like, and it's garbage.

                                    Get a clue: You lefties ruined the board with your hateful judgemental partisan crap.

                                    Anything else was a result of being disgusted and responding in kind.

                                    We now have a moderator. You lefties STOP your freakin crap or don't come back.

                                    A few other folks on the other side, I figure, can join right in with legit stuff and conversations.

                                    Lefties ignore themselves and anything they do. You libs need to stop living in glass houses since all

                                    you have wanted to do is throw stones.

                                    mz. ?
                                    • Posts
                                    • 0 Reputation
                                    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @calfoxwc said:

                                    You don't think the ridicule headed upon Palin's children was garbage?

                                    Lefties ignore themselves and anything they do. You libs need to stop living in glass houses since all

                                    you have wanted to do is throw stones.

                                    Had to come out of exile for this one, you fucking hypocrites.

                                    Please remember I got skewered for something taken out of context by each and every one of you, now I'd like to see how vocal/offended you are when one of your ranks dares to speak out of "line."

                                    @inspecta said:

                                    Flugel has beseeched me to come out of retirement and kick the Retard around a lil' bit. I dunno, i might do it.

                                    Any thoughts, cal? Anyone??? And this from a guy with an autistic brother.

                                    Carry on.

                                    W 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • SiperBowl S
                                      • 328 Posts
                                      • 5 Reputation
                                      S SiperBowl wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Aloysius said:

                                      While you're at it, Cal, maybe you should condemn this Scott Player post:

                                      Funny how you never got around to criticizing people on your side of the aisle when they used the term.

                                      Welcome back Aloysius!

                                      braburn.jpg

                                      Kordell Stewart & Big Ben have been the butt of gay jokes (pun intended) and it turns out his Steelers teammates feel the same way.
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • ? Guest

                                        @calfoxwc said:

                                        You don't think the ridicule headed upon Palin's children was garbage?

                                        Lefties ignore themselves and anything they do. You libs need to stop living in glass houses since all

                                        you have wanted to do is throw stones.

                                        Had to come out of exile for this one, you fucking hypocrites.

                                        Please remember I got skewered for something taken out of context by each and every one of you, now I'd like to see how vocal/offended you are when one of your ranks dares to speak out of "line."

                                        @inspecta said:

                                        Flugel has beseeched me to come out of retirement and kick the Retard around a lil' bit. I dunno, i might do it.

                                        Any thoughts, cal? Anyone??? And this from a guy with an autistic brother.

                                        Carry on.

                                        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                        • 39k Posts
                                        • 9k Reputation
                                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        mz. said:

                                        Had to come out of exile for this one, you fucking hypocrites.

                                        Please remember I got skewered for something taken out of context by each and every one of you, now I'd like to see how vocal/offended you are when one of your ranks dares to speak out of "line."

                                        Any thoughts, cal? Anyone??? And this from a guy with an autistic brother.

                                        Carry on.

                                        Me?

                                        I don't care about the insults.

                                        I think it's kinda funny that you know who uses 'em in almost every post then cries like a baby but I can take it.

                                        Seems we get called nasty shit every day, and I don't remember skewering you mz the pussy.

                                        PS I thought Inspecta was a moderate.

                                        😒

                                        WSS

                                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • mz. ?
                                          • Posts
                                          • 0 Reputation
                                          ? mz. wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          I'm sorry, Steve, I don't lump you in with those other guys. 🙂

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate