Skip to content

OSU/MICHIGAN

The Browns Board
6 5 732
  • ANTHRAX SCARE AT MICHIGAN

    Rueters, A.P. 17 Nov, 2008

    Michigan football practice was delayed nearly two hours late this morning after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Rich Rodriguez immediately suspended practice while police and federal agents were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance, unknown to the players, was the goal line. Practice was resumed this afternoon after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

  • Kellen Winslow Jr. said:

    🙁

    I hope you know im using this in another forum!!!

    thats fine with me! I just thought it was awesome....GO BUCKS, GO BROWNS

    Browns 25

    Bills 14

    Quinn 300 yds 3 TD's, O INT's

    Lewis 125 yds

    Harrison 55 yds..

  • Haha, I got this same email at work, but it was about the Bengals instead lol

  • Oh crap the clock on this phuckin computer must have reset to 2004 again.

    I could see one clown not being familiar with that particular acorn but a whole car full of them?

    Where the hell do youse guys live I got some internet stock to sell you.

  • I heard this joke a few years back but it was about the Browns.

  • I heard this joke a few years back but it was about the Browns.

    @kbndawg said:

    I heard this joke a few years back but it was about the Browns.

    It is a cookie cutter joke. Were you born yesterday.