Skip to content

AFC playoff scenarios

Locked The Browns Board
66 20 4.2k
  • Any of them but the Steelers. 😛

  • I think I've got a headache now! Wow! As long as none of Pukesburgh's opportunities pan out, I'll be happy...although I'd love to see Baltimore not make it too.

  • Yes, the Texans would be OK.

    I can't decide if I prefer to see the Steelers out now or have them in to be kicked out in the first round.

  • To be honest, I think the Texans have the best chance for the wild card. I will be rooting for them this weekend, they will bump out the Steelers as well.

  • Jaguars clinch a playoff spot with:

    1) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + DEN loss + HOU loss OR

    2) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + DEN loss + NYJ loss OR

    3) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + HOU loss + NYJ loss OR

    4) JAC win + PIT loss + DEN loss + HOU loss + NYJ loss OR

    5) JAC win + NYJ loss + DEN loss + HOU loss + BAL loss

    That really sucks for them. It wont matter cuz we will win anyways. Right?

  • Jaguars clinch a playoff spot with:

    1) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + DEN loss + HOU loss OR

    2) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + DEN loss + NYJ loss OR

    3) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + HOU loss + NYJ loss OR

    4) JAC win + PIT loss + DEN loss + HOU loss + NYJ loss OR

    5) JAC win + NYJ loss + DEN loss + HOU loss + BAL loss

    That really sucks for them. It wont matter cuz we will win anyways. Right?

    @theclevelandsound said:

    Jaguars clinch a playoff spot with:

    1) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + DEN loss + HOU loss OR

    2) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + DEN loss + NYJ loss OR

    3) JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + HOU loss + NYJ loss OR

    4) JAC win + PIT loss + DEN loss + HOU loss + NYJ loss OR

    5) JAC win + NYJ loss + DEN loss + HOU loss + BAL loss

    That really sucks for them. It wont matter cuz we will win anyways. Right?

    Yes, it's 4 in a row for the Browns...then we make history yet again when they can Mangini. "The only team in NFL history to fire a coach after a four game winning streak."

    As long as Pittsburgh, Denver, & Balt don't make it, I'm ok 😵

  • I want the jets and the texans to get in.

  • I want the jets and the texans to get in.

    suns said:

    I want the jets and the texans to get in.

    Read an interesting article about the Steelers here in the local paper....... saying that New England and Cincy BOTH have reason to NOT win their last game. It says if they help the Steelers out by winning, and Baltimore ends up losing, it would put the Steelers in - meaning that either team could face them in the first round. Which would u rather face - the Steelers who seem to have a knack of pulling games out of their asses, with help most of the time, or a NY Jets team or Texans? I know who I would take my chances with...

    Be nice to see NE and Cincy just give up the ship for Week 17 just to piss off the Steelers....

  • suns said:

    I want the jets and the texans to get in.

    Read an interesting article about the Steelers here in the local paper....... saying that New England and Cincy BOTH have reason to NOT win their last game. It says if they help the Steelers out by winning, and Baltimore ends up losing, it would put the Steelers in - meaning that either team could face them in the first round. Which would u rather face - the Steelers who seem to have a knack of pulling games out of their asses, with help most of the time, or a NY Jets team or Texans? I know who I would take my chances with...

    Be nice to see NE and Cincy just give up the ship for Week 17 just to piss off the Steelers....

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    Read an interesting article about the Steelers here in the local paper....... saying that New England and Cincy BOTH have reason to NOT win their last game. It says if they help the Steelers out by winning, and Baltimore ends up losing, it would put the Steelers in - meaning that either team could face them in the first round. Which would u rather face - the Steelers who seem to have a knack of pulling games out of their asses, with help most of the time, or a NY Jets team or Texans? I know who I would take my chances with...

    Be nice to see NE and Cincy just give up the ship for Week 17 just to piss off the Steelers....

    Dumbass alert for BigBrownieFan !! If Pittsburgh actually receives so much "Help" , its highly doubtful that they lose 5 in a row, all less that a TD. The "Help" Certainly would pull our guys from trouble. Bitter Browns Fan in` da house. (say it aint so !!)

  • @bigbrownsfan said:

    Read an interesting article about the Steelers here in the local paper....... saying that New England and Cincy BOTH have reason to NOT win their last game. It says if they help the Steelers out by winning, and Baltimore ends up losing, it would put the Steelers in - meaning that either team could face them in the first round. Which would u rather face - the Steelers who seem to have a knack of pulling games out of their asses, with help most of the time, or a NY Jets team or Texans? I know who I would take my chances with...

    Be nice to see NE and Cincy just give up the ship for Week 17 just to piss off the Steelers....

    Dumbass alert for BigBrownieFan !! If Pittsburgh actually receives so much "Help" , its highly doubtful that they lose 5 in a row, all less that a TD. The "Help" Certainly would pull our guys from trouble. Bitter Browns Fan in` da house. (say it aint so !!)

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Dumbass alert for BigBrownieFan !! If Pittsburgh actually receives so much "Help" , its highly doubtful that they lose 5 in a row, all less that a TD. The "Help" Certainly would pull our guys from trouble. Bitter Browns Fan in` da house. (say it aint so !!)

    Truth hurts, doesn't it?

  • Once again, you play the "bitter" role onto somebody...

    It is the only thing u can bring to the table....

    Please, just find the nearest bridge, would ya? It would help everyone tremendously....

  • @bigbrownsfan said:

    Read an interesting article about the Steelers here in the local paper....... saying that New England and Cincy BOTH have reason to NOT win their last game. It says if they help the Steelers out by winning, and Baltimore ends up losing, it would put the Steelers in - meaning that either team could face them in the first round. Which would u rather face - the Steelers who seem to have a knack of pulling games out of their asses, with help most of the time, or a NY Jets team or Texans? I know who I would take my chances with...

    Be nice to see NE and Cincy just give up the ship for Week 17 just to piss off the Steelers....

    Dumbass alert for BigBrownieFan !! If Pittsburgh actually receives so much "Help" , its highly doubtful that they lose 5 in a row, all less that a TD. The "Help" Certainly would pull our guys from trouble. Bitter Browns Fan in` da house. (say it aint so !!)

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Dumbass alert for BigBrownieFan !! If Pittsburgh actually receives so much "Help" , its highly doubtful that they lose 5 in a row, all less that a TD. The "Help" Certainly would pull our guys from trouble. Bitter Browns Fan in` da house. (say it aint so !!)

    "Hatred is gained as much by good work as by evil" - Niccolo Machiavelli

    It will lighten up when the Browns have more Super Bowl wins than us. So basically, your great, great grandchild will still get the same crap from Browns fans as you do.

  • I want Texans & Broncos to get in.

    xxxx the Steelers, Ratbirds, and Braylon Edwards.

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Dumbass alert for BigBrownieFan !! If Pittsburgh actually receives so much "Help" , its highly doubtful that they lose 5 in a row, all less that a TD. The "Help" Certainly would pull our guys from trouble. Bitter Browns Fan in` da house. (say it aint so !!)

    "Hatred is gained as much by good work as by evil" - Niccolo Machiavelli

    It will lighten up when the Browns have more Super Bowl wins than us. So basically, your great, great grandchild will still get the same crap from Browns fans as you do.

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    It will lighten up when the Browns have more Super Bowl wins than us. So basically, your great, great grandchild will still get the same crap from Browns fans as you do.

    So again, anything before the name changed to SUPER BOWL counts nothing, correct? I mean, it would really suck if they ever changed the name of the World Series to something else. All the NY Yankee titles would be nothing.. zero...

    Amazing how you Steeler fans to this day count nothing before 1969 (for you Steeler Retards, it was called the AFL-NFL Championship before being renamed for SBIII). But then again, you were not relevant for the first forty years of your existence, so I can understand that. But you can't use revisionist history to make yourself look better....

    Unreal.

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    It will lighten up when the Browns have more Super Bowl wins than us. So basically, your great, great grandchild will still get the same crap from Browns fans as you do.

    So again, anything before the name changed to SUPER BOWL counts nothing, correct? I mean, it would really suck if they ever changed the name of the World Series to something else. All the NY Yankee titles would be nothing.. zero...

    Amazing how you Steeler fans to this day count nothing before 1969 (for you Steeler Retards, it was called the AFL-NFL Championship before being renamed for SBIII). But then again, you were not relevant for the first forty years of your existence, so I can understand that. But you can't use revisionist history to make yourself look better....

    Unreal.

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    So again, anything before the name changed to SUPER BOWL counts nothing, correct? I mean, it would really suck if they ever changed the name of the World Series to something else. All the NY Yankee titles would be nothing.. zero...

    Amazing how you Steeler fans to this day count nothing before 1969 (for you Steeler Retards, it was called the AFL-NFL Championship before being renamed for SBIII). But then again, you were not relevant for the first forty years of your existence, so I can understand that. But you can't use revisionist history to make yourself look better....

    Unreal.

    Or does anyone discount the Celtics dynasty from 1959-1962 when there were 8 teams? Or from 1963-1966 when there were 9 teams? Tell that to Bill Russell and I bet he could still kick your ass.

    Bill_Russell.jpg

  • suns said:

    I want the jets and the texans to get in.

    Read an interesting article about the Steelers here in the local paper....... saying that New England and Cincy BOTH have reason to NOT win their last game. It says if they help the Steelers out by winning, and Baltimore ends up losing, it would put the Steelers in - meaning that either team could face them in the first round. Which would u rather face - the Steelers who seem to have a knack of pulling games out of their asses, with help most of the time, or a NY Jets team or Texans? I know who I would take my chances with...

    Be nice to see NE and Cincy just give up the ship for Week 17 just to piss off the Steelers....

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    Read an interesting article about the Steelers here in the local paper....... saying that New England and Cincy BOTH have reason to NOT win their last game. It says if they help the Steelers out by winning, and Baltimore ends up losing, it would put the Steelers in - meaning that either team could face them in the first round. Which would u rather face - the Steelers who seem to have a knack of pulling games out of their asses, with help most of the time, or a NY Jets team or Texans? I know who I would take my chances with...

    Be nice to see NE and Cincy just give up the ship for Week 17 just to piss off the Steelers....

    Sounds like fun to me, we can have the steelers fans sitting around like all of us Browns fans did in 2007 when Indy pulled Manning when we needed a win.

    Hey NE & Cincy, just do it! lets put all the stoolers fans on suicide watch this weekend. Please!

    I need a good laugh and why not laugh at stoolers fans, they should be used to it. Everyone knows they were always that kid in gym class who always got picked last. 😆

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    It will lighten up when the Browns have more Super Bowl wins than us. So basically, your great, great grandchild will still get the same crap from Browns fans as you do.

    So again, anything before the name changed to SUPER BOWL counts nothing, correct? I mean, it would really suck if they ever changed the name of the World Series to something else. All the NY Yankee titles would be nothing.. zero...

    Amazing how you Steeler fans to this day count nothing before 1969 (for you Steeler Retards, it was called the AFL-NFL Championship before being renamed for SBIII). But then again, you were not relevant for the first forty years of your existence, so I can understand that. But you can't use revisionist history to make yourself look better....

    Unreal.

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    So again, anything before the name changed to SUPER BOWL counts nothing, correct? I mean, it would really suck if they ever changed the name of the World Series to something else. All the NY Yankee titles would be nothing.. zero...

    Amazing how you Steeler fans to this day count nothing before 1969 (for you Steeler Retards, it was called the AFL-NFL Championship before being renamed for SBIII). But then again, you were not relevant for the first forty years of your existence, so I can understand that. But you can't use revisionist history to make yourself look better....

    Unreal.

    how hard is this for some people to understand? or they understand it, but are just conveniently avoiding the facts.

  • I honestly don't think the Steelers have a chance.

    Raiders will not beat the Ravens.

    And Bengals will give a big F U to the Steelers and rest their players and lose vs the Jets.

    But, who can you really blame for the Steelers not going to the playoffs? The Browns!

  • I honestly don't think the Steelers have a chance.

    Raiders will not beat the Ravens.

    And Bengals will give a big F U to the Steelers and rest their players and lose vs the Jets.

    But, who can you really blame for the Steelers not going to the playoffs? The Browns!

    @dawgpound16 said:

    I honestly don't think the Steelers have a chance.

    Raiders will not beat the Ravens.

    And Bengals will give a big F U to the Steelers and rest their players and lose vs the Jets.

    But, who can you really blame for the Steelers not going to the playoffs? The Browns!

    I really think that the refs will get bought again and Pissburgh will get in the playoffs. The refs gave them the game last week.

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    It will lighten up when the Browns have more Super Bowl wins than us. So basically, your great, great grandchild will still get the same crap from Browns fans as you do.

    So again, anything before the name changed to SUPER BOWL counts nothing, correct? I mean, it would really suck if they ever changed the name of the World Series to something else. All the NY Yankee titles would be nothing.. zero...

    Amazing how you Steeler fans to this day count nothing before 1969 (for you Steeler Retards, it was called the AFL-NFL Championship before being renamed for SBIII). But then again, you were not relevant for the first forty years of your existence, so I can understand that. But you can't use revisionist history to make yourself look better....

    Unreal.

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    So again, anything before the name changed to SUPER BOWL counts nothing, correct? I mean, it would really suck if they ever changed the name of the World Series to something else. All the NY Yankee titles would be nothing.. zero...

    Amazing how you Steeler fans to this day count nothing before 1969 (for you Steeler Retards, it was called the AFL-NFL Championship before being renamed for SBIII). But then again, you were not relevant for the first forty years of your existence, so I can understand that. But you can't use revisionist history to make yourself look better....

    Unreal.

    WRONG.Your championships in the 50's count as exactly for what they are. For some of the championships all you had to do was finish with the best record in a 12 team league. The Browns deserve credit for finishing with the best record in a 12 team league. Not trying to take that hard earned credit away, simply stating it for what it is. It is what it is, but if you think the only difference between finishing first in a twelve team league and winning a Super Bowl is a name change you are crazy.

    Once there was the AFC-NFL Championship Game (Now called the Super Bowl) a new era started. Two leagues merged and football changed. Being considered champions in pre Super Bowl era and post Super Bowl era are entirely different. Thats not saying accomplishments from different eras don't count. I have always made that clear, some just have selective reading/remembering.