Skip to content

AFC playoff scenarios

Locked The Browns Board
66 20 4.2k
  • And WORKING in the system is going home every night . Retards... Outside the Razor wire. Nice try though and going "Homo" seems to be your guys MO...again Shocking !! You all Still sound a lot like the residents We had to babysit everyday. Things that make you go 'hmmmm'

    *By the way an average of 4 posts a day Hardly has me being here "all the time" Rocket scientists that you 3 are.*

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    And WORKING in the system is going home every night Retards... Outside the Razor wire. Nice try though and going "Homo" seems to be your guys MO...again Shocking !! You all Still sound a lot like the residents We had to babysit everyday. Things that make you go >hmmmm< \

    *By the way an average of 4 posts a day Hardly has me being here "all the time" Rocket scientists that you 3 are.

    With grammar like this, please tell me you aren't an adult.

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    And WORKING in the system is going home every night Retards... Outside the Razor wire. Nice try though and going "Homo" seems to be your guys MO...again Shocking !! You all Still sound a lot like the residents We had to babysit everyday. Things that make you go >hmmmm< \

    *By the way an average of 4 posts a day Hardly has me being here "all the time" Rocket scientists that you 3 are.

    With grammar like this, please tell me you aren't an adult.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    With grammar like this, please tell me you aren't an adult.

    So a Total jackass like you , is going to play the "Grammer" Card on a internet bulletin board. Funny , good strategy you have NOTHING to add , so you cry about Sentence structure and punctuation. Typical ... Nothing new there , I have seen it a hundred times with other posters. A guy like you has nothing at all to fire back with and all the sudden its English 101. By the way I have been here 3 years longer than you , and get along just fine. I respect the Browns history and anytime I call someone like you out on some asinine statement you made its BS. It homo comments and grammar and general dumb ass crap. And who is the child ?? Your a pantywaist...little boy.

  • http://content.usatoday.com/communities/th...to-postseason/1

    This is just crazy haha. It's gonna make a hell of a day watching football though.

    Who do you guys want in? I'd love to see the Texans sneak in personally.

    @jrb12711 said:

    http://content.usatoday.com/communities/th...to-postseason/1

    This is just crazy haha. It's gonna make a hell of a day watching football though.

    Who do you guys want in? I'd love to see the Texans sneak in personally.

    I hope the browns don't make the playoffs again.. LOL..LOL

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    With grammar like this, please tell me you aren't an adult.

    So a Total jackass like you , is going to play the "Grammer" Card on a internet bulletin board. Funny , good strategy you have NOTHING to add , so you cry about Sentence structure and punctuation. Typical ... Nothing new there , I have seen it a hundred times with other posters. A guy like you has nothing at all to fire back with and all the sudden its English 101. By the way I have been here 3 years longer than you , and get along just fine. I respect the Browns history and anytime I call someone like you out on some asinine statement you made its BS. It homo comments and grammar and general dumb ass crap. And who is the child ?? Your a pantywaist...little boy.

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    So a Total jackass like you , is going to play the "Grammer" Card on a internet bulletin board. Funny , good strategy you have NOTHING to add , so you cry about Sentence structure and punctuation. Typical ... Nothing new there , I have seen it a hundred times with other posters. A guy like you has nothing at all to fire back with and all the sudden its English 101.

    Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya. In other words, your man hole, but then again, you need to save that for your prisoners.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    http://content.usatoday.com/communities/th...to-postseason/1

    This is just crazy haha. It's gonna make a hell of a day watching football though.

    Who do you guys want in? I'd love to see the Texans sneak in personally.

    I hope the browns don't make the playoffs again.. LOL..LOL

    @bubby said:

    I hope the browns don't make the playoffs again.. LOL..LOL

    That's weird I just saying the same thing about making it again with your mom's va-jay-jay, but it's just so cheap, I can't help myself.

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    So a Total jackass like you , is going to play the "Grammer" Card on a internet bulletin board. Funny , good strategy you have NOTHING to add , so you cry about Sentence structure and punctuation. Typical ... Nothing new there , I have seen it a hundred times with other posters. A guy like you has nothing at all to fire back with and all the sudden its English 101.

    Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya. In other words, your man hole, but then again, you need to save that for your prisoners.

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya. In other words, your man hole, but then again, you need to save that for your prisoners.

    A homo comment from YOU ??? Please , say it aint so !! Shocking...

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya. In other words, your man hole, but then again, you need to save that for your prisoners.

    A homo comment from YOU ??? Please , say it aint so !! Shocking...

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    A homo comment from YOU ??? Please , say it aint so !! Shocking...

    I'm not the one working at a prison. LOL!!!!

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    A homo comment from YOU ??? Please , say it aint so !! Shocking...

    I'm not the one working at a prison. LOL!!!!

    @kosar_for_president said:

    I'm not the one working at a prison. LOL!!!!

    ?? Now your disrespecting C.O.`s ?? Come on man... Corrections a much needed profession. Keeps you a tad safer ...brother.

  • has anyone actually heard bernie kosar talk? he sounds like drunk who had a stroke slurring and mumbling his incoherent slang..he is one dumb over the hill douche.

  • has anyone actually heard bernie kosar talk? he sounds like drunk who had a stroke slurring and mumbling his incoherent slang..he is one dumb over the hill douche.

    @bubby said:

    has anyone actually heard bernie kosar talk? he sounds like drunk who had a stroke slurring and mumbling his incoherent slang..he is one dumb over the hill douche.

    ?? What are you talking about dude ??

    I played against Bernie in HS ( in the Steel Valley Conference)... Good dude . Great Talent ... smart guy. Not sure about his Blood Alcohol level at times. But Many a man falls into that category. Still very intelligent person. Your just trying to be stupid "Bubby" ( and Bubby not exactly a Highlight in Our History).

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    With grammar like this, please tell me you aren't an adult.

    So a Total jackass like you , is going to play the "Grammer" Card on a internet bulletin board. Funny , good strategy you have NOTHING to add , so you cry about Sentence structure and punctuation. Typical ... Nothing new there , I have seen it a hundred times with other posters. A guy like you has nothing at all to fire back with and all the sudden its English 101. By the way I have been here 3 years longer than you , and get along just fine. I respect the Browns history and anytime I call someone like you out on some asinine statement you made its BS. It homo comments and grammar and general dumb ass crap. And who is the child ?? Your a pantywaist...little boy.

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    So a Total jackass like you , is going to play the "Grammer" Card on a internet bulletin board. Funny , good strategy you have NOTHING to add , so you cry about Sentence structure and punctuation. Typical ... Nothing new there , I have seen it a hundred times with other posters. A guy like you has nothing at all to fire back with and all the sudden its English 101. By the way I have been here 3 years longer than you , and get along just fine. I respect the Browns history and anytime I call someone like you out on some asinine statement you made its BS. It homo comments and grammar and general dumb ass crap. And who is the child ?? Your a pantywaist...little boy.

    I was going to read that, but then I got on with my life. I'm going to venture a guess it says something along the lines of "Blah, blah, blah. Me grammar iz purfect. You stoopid. Blah blah blah. Don't make fuhn of me."

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    So a Total jackass like you , is going to play the "Grammer" Card on a internet bulletin board. Funny , good strategy you have NOTHING to add , so you cry about Sentence structure and punctuation. Typical ... Nothing new there , I have seen it a hundred times with other posters. A guy like you has nothing at all to fire back with and all the sudden its English 101. By the way I have been here 3 years longer than you , and get along just fine. I respect the Browns history and anytime I call someone like you out on some asinine statement you made its BS. It homo comments and grammar and general dumb ass crap. And who is the child ?? Your a pantywaist...little boy.

    I was going to read that, but then I got on with my life. I'm going to venture a guess it says something along the lines of "Blah, blah, blah. Me grammar iz purfect. You stoopid. Blah blah blah. Don't make fuhn of me."

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I was going to read that, but then I got on with my life. I'm going to venture a guess it says something along the lines of "Blah, blah, blah. Me grammar iz purfect. You stoopid. Blah blah blah. Don't make fuhn of me."

    LOL , No it says your a dick ! But I am pretty certain you already knew that ! I am sure you hear it All the freaking time.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I was going to read that, but then I got on with my life. I'm going to venture a guess it says something along the lines of "Blah, blah, blah. Me grammar iz purfect. You stoopid. Blah blah blah. Don't make fuhn of me."

    LOL , No it says your a dick ! But I am pretty certain you already knew that ! I am sure you hear it All the freaking time.

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    LOL , No it says your a dick ! But I am pretty certain you already knew that ! I am sure you hear it All the freaking time.

    Keep dreaming about my dick, Gonzo.

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    LOL , No it says your a dick ! But I am pretty certain you already knew that ! I am sure you hear it All the freaking time.

    Keep dreaming about my dick, Gonzo.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Keep dreaming about my dick, Gonzo.

    You go Homo ??? SHOcking !!!!! lol

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Keep dreaming about my dick, Gonzo.

    You go Homo ??? SHOcking !!!!! lol

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    You go Homo ??? SHOcking !!!!! lol

    Good reply. Ingenius, even.

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    You go Homo ??? SHOcking !!!!! lol

    Good reply. Ingenius, even.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Good reply. Ingenius, even.

    Ingenious ??? Is That the word you were thinking ? LOL ... You make my case nicely !! Go back to making those Geico commercials , stinking Caveman. You may want to go EDIT that moron.

    {Moron (psychology), disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12, and a still common slang expression for a person considered stupid} Perfect description of YOU TCPO.

  • This is stupid.

  • This is stupid.

    @vaportrail said:

    This is stupid.

    Excellent Point .

  • has anyone actually heard bernie kosar talk? he sounds like drunk who had a stroke slurring and mumbling his incoherent slang..he is one dumb over the hill douche.

    @bubby said:

    has anyone actually heard bernie kosar talk? he sounds like drunk who had a stroke slurring and mumbling his incoherent slang..he is one dumb over the hill douche.

    Bernie Kosar has forgotten more about football than your inbred, contorted, diseased "brain" could ever hold.

    Please go back to where waving Urine stained towels is considered "cool."

    Doug

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Good reply. Ingenius, even.

    Ingenious ??? Is That the word you were thinking ? LOL ... You make my case nicely !! Go back to making those Geico commercials , stinking Caveman. You may want to go EDIT that moron.

    {Moron (psychology), disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12, and a still common slang expression for a person considered stupid} Perfect description of YOU TCPO.

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Ingenious ??? Is That the word you were thinking ? LOL ... You make my case nicely !! Go back to making those Geico commercials , stinking Caveman. You may want to go EDIT that moron.

    {Moron (psychology), disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12, and a still common slang expression for a person considered stupid} Perfect description of YOU TCPO.

    Oh. I misspelled a single word- in roughly all of my posts cumulatively. Good job for finding it.

    I'm actually embarassed that you, of all people, spotted it. Shit, I need to go back to school. This winter break has killed me.