TAILGATE PARTY
-
I've been looking forward to this weekend for months now, 6 of us are coming down from Toronto...where is this tailgate party?? We'll be there for sure.
I've been looking forward to this weekend for months now, 6 of us are coming down from Toronto...where is this tailgate party?? We'll be there for sure.
Visit our Tailgate Party Page for pictures and such, and visit our Tailgate Party Q&A Page, and just for you, we already have a page with Tailgate Map & Directions.
What we need from you is a concrete confirmation that your group will be making the Party. Ed & Don prepare for the number count that is committed. You are welcome to join us, just please be defiante in your answer.
-Stan
-
This is the thread I have been waiting for for over 12 months now. Yes, you know you can count on 2 from England for this game.
You'll recognise me by my "Braylon is a butter fingered pussy" T shrt.
This is the thread I have been waiting for for over 12 months now. Yes, you know you can count on 2 from England for this game.
You'll recognise me by my "Braylon is a butter fingered pussy" T shrt.
Damn Howie!!! I wish I could make it up again! Have a GREAT trip!
-
-
I'll be at the Tailgate, count me in for 2, I have to introduce Howie to the Orange Stuff.
Not sure if I can make it to Barbarino's though.
-
Count me for 2 on sun.
-
-
-
Have fun everyone.......
I'm sure HowieDawg is having a great time downtown cleveland as i'm writing this. Lets see if my ESP works.......concentrating on encouraging him to get another beer right now...........that's it.......go for it! And give the hottie beside you a wink too!
-
What a great tailgate party yet again on Sunday, it's just a pity that the team didn't share the passion on the field.
It was great to meet some more board members, Hoorta, thanks for the imperial Dortmunder, that warmed my insides nicely, that radioactive orange stuff also did the trick.
I'll post up some pictures from the tailgate later but for now, Thanks to all for making it such a great trip and a great party.
Until next year,
Howie.
-
Sorry it's so late, but here is a link to pictures from the Houston Tailgate. At least that wasn't the only game that saw the Browns touchdownless!
See you all next year.
H
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/hjcl...%20Trip%202008/
-
Zombo, perhaps next season we will get to stare at her together.
here's a link to a little road trip movie from last season, enjoy!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
If I have time I'll try and grab something younger at my friendly local wine establishment.