Skip to content

TAILGATE PARTY

Tailgate Party
19 10 2.5k
  • I'll be at the Tailgate, count me in for 2, I have to introduce Howie to the Orange Stuff. 🙄 Not sure if I can make it to Barbarino's though.
  • I'll be at the Tailgate, count me in for 2, I have to introduce Howie to the Orange Stuff. 🙄 Not sure if I can make it to Barbarino's though.

    @hoorta said:

    I'll be at the Tailgate, count me in for 2, I have to introduce Howie to the Orange Stuff. 🙄 Not sure if I can make it to Barbarino's though.

    Dont forget that bottle of ice wine if you still have an extra

  • Count me for 2 on sun.

  • please add 2 from Toronto!

  • @hoorta said:

    I'll be at the Tailgate, count me in for 2, I have to introduce Howie to the Orange Stuff. 🙄 Not sure if I can make it to Barbarino's though.

    Dont forget that bottle of ice wine if you still have an extra

    @sperk said:

    Dont forget that bottle of ice wine if you still have an extra

    Ice wine? I think they sells those at seven-eleven, they go by the name of Slurpee.

  • @hoorta said:

    I'll be at the Tailgate, count me in for 2, I have to introduce Howie to the Orange Stuff. 🙄 Not sure if I can make it to Barbarino's though.

    Dont forget that bottle of ice wine if you still have an extra

    @sperk said:

    Dont forget that bottle of ice wine if you still have an extra

    I just checked my stash- all the oldies are gone, 🙁 If I have time I'll try and grab something younger at my friendly local wine establishment.

  • Have fun everyone.......

    I'm sure HowieDawg is having a great time downtown cleveland as i'm writing this. Lets see if my ESP works.......concentrating on encouraging him to get another beer right now...........that's it.......go for it! And give the hottie beside you a wink too!

  • Hi, just found the site. If it's not too late, I'd like to add two more. Thanks.

  • What a great tailgate party yet again on Sunday, it's just a pity that the team didn't share the passion on the field.

    It was great to meet some more board members, Hoorta, thanks for the imperial Dortmunder, that warmed my insides nicely, that radioactive orange stuff also did the trick.

    I'll post up some pictures from the tailgate later but for now, Thanks to all for making it such a great trip and a great party.

    Until next year,

    Howie.

  • Sorry it's so late, but here is a link to pictures from the Houston Tailgate. At least that wasn't the only game that saw the Browns touchdownless!

    See you all next year.

    H

    http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/hjcl...%20Trip%202008/

  • Zombo, perhaps next season we will get to stare at her together.

    here's a link to a little road trip movie from last season, enjoy!