Skip to content

Browns use Kent State 'Gamecock' trick play

The Browns Board
13 8 2.0k
  • Ok. Found something - it's a bit jerky since it was filmed by someone in the crowd. Go to 1:33.

    anybody have anything better?

  • It pretty much made the entire defense move to to the right side and left the biggest gaping hole in football history for harrison to run thru. Sold very very well. Too bad Gaines was called for holding.

  • i wanted to throw my bloody mary through the tv when gaines was flagged on that play.

  • I was at the game and still didn't see the handoff. DA and some lineman were faking an argument on the side of the WildDawg when the ball was snapped. EVERYONE was watching the argument instead of the backfield.

  • I was watching it and didn't even notice it. I must of been on a break.

  • It pretty much made the entire defense move to to the right side and left the biggest gaping hole in football history for harrison to run thru. Sold very very well. Too bad Gaines was called for holding.

    @theclevelandsound said:

    It pretty much made the entire defense move to to the right side and left the biggest gaping hole in football history for harrison to run thru. Sold very very well. Too bad Gaines was called for holding.

    yeah, gaines with the stupid block in the back 😠 . the drive fell apart after that.

  • Now that we're resorting to trick plays, we should run the "Wrong Ball" play against Jacksonville. I would love to see that work on the NFL level.

  • It almost looked like the old statue of liberty.

  • More like a Fumblerooski (from "The Little Giants" fame) or "Bumerooski" that SD pulled a few years back. I read somewhere that Fumblerooski's are now illegal in the NFL b/c the QB can't fumble on purpose. Browns have a good variation on it, with the perfect Cribbs-Harrison combo.

  • More like a Fumblerooski (from "The Little Giants" fame) or "Bumerooski" that SD pulled a few years back. I read somewhere that Fumblerooski's are now illegal in the NFL b/c the QB can't fumble on purpose. Browns have a good variation on it, with the perfect Cribbs-Harrison combo.

    @kosar_win said:

    More like a Fumblerooski (from "The Little Giants" fame) or "Bumerooski" that SD pulled a few years back. I read somewhere that Fumblerooski's are now illegal in the NFL b/c the QB can't fumble on purpose. Browns have a good variation on it, with the perfect Cribbs-Harrison combo.

    Yea your right, it's not legal anymore.