Browns use Kent State 'Gamecock' trick play
-
Browns borrow trick play from Golden Flashes http://www.recordpub.net/news/sports_article/4737575?page=0
I was on the road during this part of the game and was constantly clicking the refresh button on my Blackberry for an update on the score. Needless to say, I missed this play. And because of the block in the back and the subsequent fumble, none of the highlights I've seen have featured the play. Does anyone have a link that shows how we executed it?
-
Thats right. GOOOOOOO FLASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Here's a video of the Golden Flashes executing the play.
I had to watch it several times before I could see the hand-off.
How did we run it?
-
Ok. Found something - it's a bit jerky since it was filmed by someone in the crowd. Go to 1:33.
anybody have anything better?
-
It pretty much made the entire defense move to to the right side and left the biggest gaping hole in football history for harrison to run thru. Sold very very well. Too bad Gaines was called for holding.
-
i wanted to throw my bloody mary through the tv when gaines was flagged on that play.
-
-
I was watching it and didn't even notice it. I must of been on a break.
-
It pretty much made the entire defense move to to the right side and left the biggest gaping hole in football history for harrison to run thru. Sold very very well. Too bad Gaines was called for holding.
It pretty much made the entire defense move to to the right side and left the biggest gaping hole in football history for harrison to run thru. Sold very very well. Too bad Gaines was called for holding.
yeah, gaines with the stupid block in the back
. the drive fell apart after that. -
Now that we're resorting to trick plays, we should run the "Wrong Ball" play against Jacksonville. I would love to see that work on the NFL level.
-
-
More like a Fumblerooski (from "The Little Giants" fame) or "Bumerooski" that SD pulled a few years back. I read somewhere that Fumblerooski's are now illegal in the NFL b/c the QB can't fumble on purpose. Browns have a good variation on it, with the perfect Cribbs-Harrison combo.
-
More like a Fumblerooski (from "The Little Giants" fame) or "Bumerooski" that SD pulled a few years back. I read somewhere that Fumblerooski's are now illegal in the NFL b/c the QB can't fumble on purpose. Browns have a good variation on it, with the perfect Cribbs-Harrison combo.
More like a Fumblerooski (from "The Little Giants" fame) or "Bumerooski" that SD pulled a few years back. I read somewhere that Fumblerooski's are now illegal in the NFL b/c the QB can't fumble on purpose. Browns have a good variation on it, with the perfect Cribbs-Harrison combo.
Yea your right, it's not legal anymore.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login