Skip to content

Alex Mack's stats through 15 games

The Browns Board
14 10 2.0k
  • S samoth wrote on last edited by
    #1

    http://nationalpost.stats.com/fb/playersta...9285&team=5

    Career Offensive Line Stats
    Year     Team     G     GS     Pen     Yds     False Start     Holding     Sacks Allwd     Yds
    2009     Cle     15     15     1     6     0     0     0.25     1.75
    Totals     15     15     1     6     0     0     0.25     1.75
  • B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Didn't know they kept stats for O-lineman. Not the most informative stats in the world but good to know I guess.

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #3

    Wow only one penalty for a Rookie? I can't wait until next year. Imagine if they draft a RG, could be one of the best lines in the NFL.

    I remember Mack having a bad game for Week 1, but has been stellar since.

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #4

    He's a keeper for sure, but it would be awfully difficult for an O lineman to beat out the likes of Percy Harvin.

    Mike

  • Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #5

    His best hit of the season came right before the half playing the raiders.

    Im glad he started those fights, the game was getting boring watching those 2 pro bowl QB's duking it out.

  • S samoth wrote on last edited by
    #6

    FYI joe thomas made the pro bowl with 6 sacks

  • He's a keeper for sure, but it would be awfully difficult for an O lineman to beat out the likes of Percy Harvin.

    Mike

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @canton-mike said:

    He's a keeper for sure, but it would be awfully difficult for an O lineman to beat out the likes of Percy Harvin.

    Mike

    agreed, but it's nice to see his stats are looking good.

  • GipsG Gips wrote on last edited by Gips
    #8

    A lot of people didnt like mack as a 1st round pick ,i have always though it was one of the few things mangini did do right..this kid is a beast and only gonna get better ,he should anchor our o-line for years to come rather we are playing a digit scheme or a WCO scheme...😉

  • A lot of people didnt like mack as a 1st round pick ,i have always though it was one of the few things mangini did do right..this kid is a beast and only gonna get better ,he should anchor our o-line for years to come rather we are playing a digit scheme or a WCO scheme...😉

    N NW Ohio Brownie wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @gips said:

    A lot of people didnt like mack as a 1st round pick ,i have always though it was one of the few things mangini did do right..this kid is a beast and only gonna get better ,he should anchor our o-line for years to come rather we are playing a digit scheme or a WCO scheme...😉

    In case anybody didn't notice, Mangini's first-round center in NY, Nick Mangold, made the Pro Bowl yesterday. Alex Mack will undoubtedly follow in those footsteps.

  • A lot of people didnt like mack as a 1st round pick ,i have always though it was one of the few things mangini did do right..this kid is a beast and only gonna get better ,he should anchor our o-line for years to come rather we are playing a digit scheme or a WCO scheme...😉

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by Kosar_For_President
    #10

    @gips said:

    A lot of people didnt like mack as a 1st round pick ,i have always though it was one of the few things mangini did do right..this kid is a beast and only gonna get better ,he should anchor our o-line for years to come rather we are playing a digit scheme or a WCO scheme...😉

    I did question the trading of the picks at first, but after looking at it, it was a really good draft. I liked the Mack pick when they picked it but it was the second round passing on Maualuga. I'm not going to bitch, hindsight is 20/20. But the most "NFL ready" WR in the draft played in 11 games and has 7 receptions. Just saying they passed on a first round talent in the second round with Ray Ray.

    I can't wait for the draft....

  • B Browns wrote on last edited by
    #11

    0.25 sacks given up by mack? He's a keeper.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I don't know about any of this I just know I hate Pittsburgh and love Cleveland.

  • @gips said:

    A lot of people didnt like mack as a 1st round pick ,i have always though it was one of the few things mangini did do right..this kid is a beast and only gonna get better ,he should anchor our o-line for years to come rather we are playing a digit scheme or a WCO scheme...😉

    I did question the trading of the picks at first, but after looking at it, it was a really good draft. I liked the Mack pick when they picked it but it was the second round passing on Maualuga. I'm not going to bitch, hindsight is 20/20. But the most "NFL ready" WR in the draft played in 11 games and has 7 receptions. Just saying they passed on a first round talent in the second round with Ray Ray.

    I can't wait for the draft....

    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @kosar_for_president said:

    I did question the trading of the picks at first, but after looking at it, it was a really good draft. I liked the Mack pick when they picked it but it was the second round passing on Maualuga. I'm not going to bitch, hindsight is 20/20. But the most "NFL ready" WR in the draft played in 11 games and has 7 receptions. Just saying they passed on a first round talent in the second round with Ray Ray.

    I can't wait for the draft....

    And where is all the man lovers for Curry, you know the over rated LB from Wake Forrest, the one who had his playing time diminshed due to lack of being able to perform.

  • @kosar_for_president said:

    I did question the trading of the picks at first, but after looking at it, it was a really good draft. I liked the Mack pick when they picked it but it was the second round passing on Maualuga. I'm not going to bitch, hindsight is 20/20. But the most "NFL ready" WR in the draft played in 11 games and has 7 receptions. Just saying they passed on a first round talent in the second round with Ray Ray.

    I can't wait for the draft....

    And where is all the man lovers for Curry, you know the over rated LB from Wake Forrest, the one who had his playing time diminshed due to lack of being able to perform.

    S samoth wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @mr.-t said:

    And where is all the man lovers for Curry, you know the over rated LB from Wake Forrest, the one who had his playing time diminshed due to lack of being able to perform.

    Curry has played well this year from all accounts. Seattle is just that bad.