Skip to content

HAPPY NEW YEAR

The Browns Board
23 15 1.6k
  • I would like to wish everyone here a Happy New Year, and hope the coming year is very good to us all.

    Over the years, there has been great friendships made here on this forum, and humor shared, but through all the camaraderie there has also been differences, dislike, and even hate. This coming year won’t promise to be more of the same, but with each year we share in a mutual interest, the Cleveland Browns. I would like to Thank-you all for sharing your views, voicing an opinion, helping all learn new aspects of the team and the game. Thank you for being civil. Thanks to the moderation team for helping achieve a healthy forum.

    Here’s to a New Year, one with a lot of hope for our interest in the Cleveland Browns. I look forward to digging deep into another year and another season with you all.

    Happy New Year … and Happy Bowl Week!

    HappyNewYear.jpg

  • Screw the New Year

  • '2-0-1-0' I like the ring of that. A new decade ... this is our time!

  • Screw 2009, Im ready for a new year.

    Lets hope for a win on sunday so we can be undefeated for 2010 going into next season.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

  • Happy New Year to you all. Thanks for all of you who deliver the best news and insight into our shared passion.

    To the many friends that have turned from avatars and forum names into real buddies, I hope that you all have a very healthy and prosperous new year.

    Howard.

  • Happy New years to all. Taking a cab tonight, I suggest everyone else do the same, or get a non drinking friend to drive. Cops will be out in force tonight!

  • Happy New years to all. Taking a cab tonight, I suggest everyone else do the same, or get a non drinking friend to drive. Cops will be out in force tonight!

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Happy New years to all. Taking a cab tonight, I suggest everyone else do the same, or get a non drinking friend to drive. Cops will be out in force tonight!

    I'm driving a cop car drunk.

  • I'm staying in tonight, as I usually do on for the festive evening. I plan to drink to much and post shit on this forum all night.

  • I'm staying in tonight, as I usually do on for the festive evening. I plan to drink to much and post shit on this forum all night.

    @atenears said:

    I'm staying in tonight, as I usually do on for the festive evening. I plan to drink to much and post shit on this forum all night.

    Well with your love Lumberg by your side, what else do you need?

  • @atenears said:

    I'm staying in tonight, as I usually do on for the festive evening. I plan to drink to much and post shit on this forum all night.

    Well with your love Lumberg by your side, what else do you need?

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Well with your love Lumberg by your side, what else do you need?

    ANSWER: HorseBalls

  • and Lamb Fries

  • so what is everybody doing on the 31st eve ? where are u all partying ?

  • '2-0-1-0' I like the ring of that. A new decade ... this is our time!

    @atenears said:

    '2-0-1-0' I like the ring of that. A new decade ... this is our time!

    Yes, this is the "Decade of the Browns"

    2010: 9-7, win wild card tiebreaker over Pitt, Den, & Jets, lose in first round @SD

    2011: 11-5, AFC North ours, lose AFC Title game

    2012: 13-3, Browns win first Superbowl over the T Bay Bucs, when Marty lets us drive the field for a 20-17 win in last minute

    2013: 12-4, back-to-back Superbowl titles, Browns defeat LA Vikings 33-10

    Don't know the rest, but that's a good start, don't ya think? 🙂

  • @atenears said:

    '2-0-1-0' I like the ring of that. A new decade ... this is our time!

    Yes, this is the "Decade of the Browns"

    2010: 9-7, win wild card tiebreaker over Pitt, Den, & Jets, lose in first round @SD

    2011: 11-5, AFC North ours, lose AFC Title game

    2012: 13-3, Browns win first Superbowl over the T Bay Bucs, when Marty lets us drive the field for a 20-17 win in last minute

    2013: 12-4, back-to-back Superbowl titles, Browns defeat LA Vikings 33-10

    Don't know the rest, but that's a good start, don't ya think? 🙂

    @bob806 said:

    Yes, this is the "Decade of the Browns"

    2010: 9-7, win wild card tiebreaker over Pitt, Den, & Jets, lose in first round @SD

    2011: 11-5, AFC North ours, lose AFC Title game

    2012: 13-3, Browns win first Superbowl over the T Bay Bucs, when Marty lets us drive the field for a 20-17 win in last minute

    2013: 12-4, back-to-back Superbowl titles, Browns defeat LA Vikings 33-10

    Don't know the rest, but that's a good start, don't ya think? 🙂

    uh. yeah ok.. let me know when that happens..

  • happynewyear-2000.jpg
  • Home for good ... hit the liquor store and the grocery store after hitting the bar on the way home from work. Ready to get primed.

  • I am sure cleveland is selling out of Keystone Light ..it's the premium beer in browns town. lol

  • I'm staying in here as well...going to head out to the store for some dinner and more beer and then I'll see if I can make any sense of skippys posts later.

  • @bob806 said:

    Yes, this is the "Decade of the Browns"

    2010: 9-7, win wild card tiebreaker over Pitt, Den, & Jets, lose in first round @SD

    2011: 11-5, AFC North ours, lose AFC Title game

    2012: 13-3, Browns win first Superbowl over the T Bay Bucs, when Marty lets us drive the field for a 20-17 win in last minute

    2013: 12-4, back-to-back Superbowl titles, Browns defeat LA Vikings 33-10

    Don't know the rest, but that's a good start, don't ya think? 🙂

    uh. yeah ok.. let me know when that happens..

    @bubby said:

    uh. yeah ok.. let me know when that happens..

    Read the timeline moron.

  • Happy New Year from across the Pond!

    Cheers! 🙂