HAPPY NEW YEAR
-
Happy New Year to you all. Thanks for all of you who deliver the best news and insight into our shared passion.
To the many friends that have turned from avatars and forum names into real buddies, I hope that you all have a very healthy and prosperous new year.
Howard.
-
Happy New years to all. Taking a cab tonight, I suggest everyone else do the same, or get a non drinking friend to drive. Cops will be out in force tonight!
-
Happy New years to all. Taking a cab tonight, I suggest everyone else do the same, or get a non drinking friend to drive. Cops will be out in force tonight!
Happy New years to all. Taking a cab tonight, I suggest everyone else do the same, or get a non drinking friend to drive. Cops will be out in force tonight!
I'm driving a cop car drunk.
-
I'm staying in tonight, as I usually do on for the festive evening. I plan to drink to much and post shit on this forum all night.
-
I'm staying in tonight, as I usually do on for the festive evening. I plan to drink to much and post shit on this forum all night.
-
Well with your love Lumberg by your side, what else do you need?
ANSWER: HorseBalls
-
so what is everybody doing on the 31st eve ? where are u all partying ?
-
'2-0-1-0' I like the ring of that. A new decade ... this is our time!
Yes, this is the "Decade of the Browns"
2010: 9-7, win wild card tiebreaker over Pitt, Den, & Jets, lose in first round @SD
2011: 11-5, AFC North ours, lose AFC Title game
2012: 13-3, Browns win first Superbowl over the T Bay Bucs, when Marty lets us drive the field for a 20-17 win in last minute
2013: 12-4, back-to-back Superbowl titles, Browns defeat LA Vikings 33-10
Don't know the rest, but that's a good start, don't ya think?

-
'2-0-1-0' I like the ring of that. A new decade ... this is our time!
Yes, this is the "Decade of the Browns"
2010: 9-7, win wild card tiebreaker over Pitt, Den, & Jets, lose in first round @SD
2011: 11-5, AFC North ours, lose AFC Title game
2012: 13-3, Browns win first Superbowl over the T Bay Bucs, when Marty lets us drive the field for a 20-17 win in last minute
2013: 12-4, back-to-back Superbowl titles, Browns defeat LA Vikings 33-10
Don't know the rest, but that's a good start, don't ya think?

Yes, this is the "Decade of the Browns"
2010: 9-7, win wild card tiebreaker over Pitt, Den, & Jets, lose in first round @SD
2011: 11-5, AFC North ours, lose AFC Title game
2012: 13-3, Browns win first Superbowl over the T Bay Bucs, when Marty lets us drive the field for a 20-17 win in last minute
2013: 12-4, back-to-back Superbowl titles, Browns defeat LA Vikings 33-10
Don't know the rest, but that's a good start, don't ya think?

uh. yeah ok.. let me know when that happens..
-
-
Home for good ... hit the liquor store and the grocery store after hitting the bar on the way home from work. Ready to get primed.
-
Yes, this is the "Decade of the Browns"
2010: 9-7, win wild card tiebreaker over Pitt, Den, & Jets, lose in first round @SD
2011: 11-5, AFC North ours, lose AFC Title game
2012: 13-3, Browns win first Superbowl over the T Bay Bucs, when Marty lets us drive the field for a 20-17 win in last minute
2013: 12-4, back-to-back Superbowl titles, Browns defeat LA Vikings 33-10
Don't know the rest, but that's a good start, don't ya think?

uh. yeah ok.. let me know when that happens..
-
Happy New Year from across the Pond!
Cheers!

-
Happy New Year from across the Pond!
Cheers!

Happy New Year from across the Pond!
Cheers!

Backatya!
-
I just woke up and shit a rabbit. Holy shit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login