The Browns Tavern & Webcast Lounge
-
NOPE
I must be on the Tavern's Ignore list
-
No go here
-
Maybe there is another chatroom on another website we can take over for this game only. I don't care if it's AA...anything!
any IDEAS out there?
-
Sucks to be you guys, Lum, Sev and I are having a ball in the Tavern with all these hot barmaids ...
-
No for me too.
-
Sucks to be you guys, Lum, Sev and I are having a ball in the Tavern with all these hot barmaids ...
-
Sucks to be you guys, Lum, Sev and I are having a ball in the Tavern with all these hot barmaids ...
Sucks to be you guys, Lum, Sev and I are having a ball in the Tavern with all these hot barmaids ...
I was kidding, I hope you know .... still having trouble getting it to work. We will have to create a thread as I keep pulling my hair out.
I read a help forum and we aren't the first to come across this identical problem ... but nothing of substance to help us get it working.
-
Maybe there is another chatroom on another website we can take over for this game only. I don't care if it's AA...anything!
any IDEAS out there?
Maybe there is another chatroom on another website we can take over for this game only. I don't care if it's AA...anything!
any IDEAS out there?
Dan, I sent you a link last week to a free chat service in case we had problems, maybe we should try that one out.
-
I couldn't get it fixed so I created a temp chat fotr us:
Go here:
http://thebrownsboard.com/brownstavern.htm
Just Log-in with your screen name ... this is just temporary for tonight.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login