Skip to content

Almost 2010 and still no Super Bowls for Browns

Locked The Browns Board
66 20 3.4k
  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Bubby entertains his family as they prance around the living room in their underwear.

    Ah,%20don't%20you%20just%20love%20nestling%20in%20the%20warm%20love%20of%20the%20family.jpg

  • Bubby entertains his family as they prance around the living room in their underwear.

    Ah,%20don't%20you%20just%20love%20nestling%20in%20the%20warm%20love%20of%20the%20family.jpg

    Joker BoyJ Joker Boy wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @ballpeen said:

    Bubby entertains his family as they prance around the living room in their underwear.

    lol oh sh!t

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #36

    OMG Bubbylicious you are special. It's really cool guys like you that make this board what it is.

    Tanks

  • The game will have been played 44 times and not once has a brown showed his face on the field. OUCH!!!

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @bubby said:

    The game will have been played 44 times and not once has a brown showed his face on the field. OUCH!!!

    That's weird, because brown shows on your wife's face 3 times a week. Don't you ever notice her face smells a little funny after "hanging with the girls"?

  • Bubby entertains his family as they prance around the living room in their underwear.

    Ah,%20don't%20you%20just%20love%20nestling%20in%20the%20warm%20love%20of%20the%20family.jpg

    S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @ballpeen said:

    Bubby entertains his family as they prance around the living room in their underwear.

    I bet he's even playing Rockin In The Free World

  • Joker BoyJ Joker Boy wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @bubby said:

    Chuck, that is funny stuff. thew browns are so far removed from any type of championship. I asked my grandpap and he did recall the browns winning at some point in the NFL. I asked my dad and he just laughed and said "no, they don't compete these days."

    grandpap? im guessing thats southern trash for grandpa well his opinion doesnt matter much as he will sooner than later be lifeless in a wooden box.

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @bubby said:

    Chuck, that is funny stuff. thew browns are so far removed from any type of championship. I asked my grandpap and he did recall the browns winning at some point in the NFL. I asked my dad and he just laughed and said "no, they don't compete these days."

    What's it like having a dad that doubles as your uncle? I guess the good thing is your family reunions are pretty small since you keep it all in the family. Btw, if the Browns dont compete why did we have the pissburgh squeelers crying on our sidelines when we kicked there arse a few weeks back? That doesn't say much for pissburgh you know. Getting beat down by a team that doesn't compete. They must be playing at a high school level then huh?

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @bubby said:

    AAFC was an 8 team league and only three teams were good enough to make it into the NFL. 49ers, Browns, Colts.

    49ers went on to win 5 Super Bowls and the Colts have won one Super Bowl and make the playoffs every year. The Browns liked a weak conference but really hate the NFL present day because they get their asses kicked ..

    Is that anythig like the ass kicking we handed pissburgh?

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @bubby said:

    are you Retarded? we own the series against the Browns. Have won the last 18 out of 21 games and have 6 super bowls..

    go sit in the corner with the dunce cap on.

    30 posts in and your proving to be a bigger asshole then your moms' after her night job.

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by Speedyd900rr
    #43

    @bubby said:

    are you Retarded? we own the series against the Browns. Have won the last 18 out of 21 games and have 6 super bowls..

    go sit in the corner with the dunce cap on.

    That's odd, I thought we were almost tied up if you count every game we played against each other since we came to the NFL. I guess as long as you just count the games that are in your favor it doesn't matter? For the record, with a name like Bubby you dont deserve the right to call anyone retarted. Besides I like going to the corner, your mom hooks me up with all kinds of deals. When she takes her fake teeth out and gives me a gum job thats the BEST, to top it off it only cost me 2 menthol's and fifty cents.

  • S Speedyd900rr wrote on last edited by Speedyd900rr
    #44

    Umm I said it WAS ALMOST TIED UP. If 4 games from being tied isnt ALMOST then please tell me what is?

  • B Browns wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @bubby said:

    4 game defecit and 6 super bowl defecit is not almost.

    you were wrong but you can still call me the bubster and we can talk football

    Then what is it?

    and I will call you buster and we won't talk football.

  • B Browns wrote on last edited by
    #46

    You said 4 isn't almost soo I don't know what it is still. 😳

  • Ohh look Chubby Chuck is back; where was his fat ass when we beat the yinzers? My guess is posting on 10x other teams message board(s) spewing his filth

    S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @listercat said:

    Ohh look Chubby Chuck is back; where was his fat ass when we beat the yinzers? My guess is posting on 10x other teams message board(s) spewing his filth

    Hey - I don't hang around here much anymore. I took my lumps on the other two stains boards where I post more frequently since the exodus.

    I almost forgot about this place until I saw someone referred to it on another board.

    Regards

    ... an'at

    .

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by Furnier
    #48

    HEY! They let Upchuck out of Prison!?

    Here's the deal...the Legendary Cleveland Browns have...8 TROPHYS! All of which were earned legitimately without benefit of steroids or Gambling Rooney payoffs to the officials. C-Town and NorthEastern Ohio are the cradle of football. We invented the sport and EVERYONE else has been sniffing our asses ever since. When we win our NINTH trophy...well, that one will be legitimate too unlike the dirty dirty things that happen at the Confluence where cheating is second nature.

    Doug

    P.S. I will be laughing like a maniac while watching the Patriots and Bungholes lose on purpose to cornhole the dirty dirty Roidsburgh Cheaters on Sunday. As they say...paybacks are a bitch.

  • @listercat said:

    Ohh look Chubby Chuck is back; where was his fat ass when we beat the yinzers? My guess is posting on 10x other teams message board(s) spewing his filth

    Hey - I don't hang around here much anymore. I took my lumps on the other two stains boards where I post more frequently since the exodus.

    I almost forgot about this place until I saw someone referred to it on another board.

    Regards

    ... an'at

    .

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Steeler SChuck said:

    I took my lumps on the other two stains boards

    OMG multiple BROWNS boards, what a douche bag. LOL!!

    an'at darrrrrrrrrrrrr

  • HEY! They let Upchuck out of Prison!?

    Here's the deal...the Legendary Cleveland Browns have...8 TROPHYS! All of which were earned legitimately without benefit of steroids or Gambling Rooney payoffs to the officials. C-Town and NorthEastern Ohio are the cradle of football. We invented the sport and EVERYONE else has been sniffing our asses ever since. When we win our NINTH trophy...well, that one will be legitimate too unlike the dirty dirty things that happen at the Confluence where cheating is second nature.

    Doug

    P.S. I will be laughing like a maniac while watching the Patriots and Bungholes lose on purpose to cornhole the dirty dirty Roidsburgh Cheaters on Sunday. As they say...paybacks are a bitch.

    B BUBBY wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @furnier said:

    HEY! They let Upchuck out of Prison!?

    Here's the deal...the Legendary Cleveland Browns have...8 TROPHYS! All of which were earned legitimately without benefit of steroids or Gambling Rooney payoffs to the officials. C-Town and NorthEastern Ohio are the cradle of football. We invented the sport and EVERYONE else has been sniffing our asses ever since. When we win our NINTH trophy...well, that one will be legitimate too unlike the dirty dirty things that happen at the Confluence where cheating is second nature.

    Doug

    P.S. I will be laughing like a maniac while watching the Patriots and Bungholes lose on purpose to cornhole the dirty dirty Roidsburgh Cheaters on Sunday. As they say...paybacks are a bitch.

    If you want to be taken seriously please show photos of the trophies..lol are these like those ten dollar little league trophies that weigh an ounce? Where are the pictures? where is the proof?

  • @furnier said:

    HEY! They let Upchuck out of Prison!?

    Here's the deal...the Legendary Cleveland Browns have...8 TROPHYS! All of which were earned legitimately without benefit of steroids or Gambling Rooney payoffs to the officials. C-Town and NorthEastern Ohio are the cradle of football. We invented the sport and EVERYONE else has been sniffing our asses ever since. When we win our NINTH trophy...well, that one will be legitimate too unlike the dirty dirty things that happen at the Confluence where cheating is second nature.

    Doug

    P.S. I will be laughing like a maniac while watching the Patriots and Bungholes lose on purpose to cornhole the dirty dirty Roidsburgh Cheaters on Sunday. As they say...paybacks are a bitch.

    If you want to be taken seriously please show photos of the trophies..lol are these like those ten dollar little league trophies that weigh an ounce? Where are the pictures? where is the proof?

    FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @bubby said:

    If you want to be taken seriously please show photos of the trophies..lol are these like those ten dollar little league trophies that weigh an ounce? Where are the pictures? where is the proof?

    If YOU want to be taken seriously....pass a Chromosome test that proves your Dad isn't your brother.

    DWJ

  • B BUBBY wrote on last edited by
    #52

    what no pictures of the trophies? How funny!

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #53

    From the pro football hall of fame website:

    NFL Championships:

    1950, 1954, 1955, 1964

    AAFC Championships:

    1946, 1947, 1948, 1949

    http://www.profootballhof.com/history/team/cleveland-browns/