Almost 2010 and still no Super Bowls for Browns
-
The game will have been played 44 times and not once has a brown showed his face on the field. OUCH!!!
-
-
@bubby said:
Chuck, that is funny stuff. thew browns are so far removed from any type of championship. I asked my grandpap and he did recall the browns winning at some point in the NFL. I asked my dad and he just laughed and said "no, they don't compete these days."grandpap? im guessing thats southern trash for grandpa well his opinion doesnt matter much as he will sooner than later be lifeless in a wooden box.
-
@bubby said:
Chuck, that is funny stuff. thew browns are so far removed from any type of championship. I asked my grandpap and he did recall the browns winning at some point in the NFL. I asked my dad and he just laughed and said "no, they don't compete these days."What's it like having a dad that doubles as your uncle? I guess the good thing is your family reunions are pretty small since you keep it all in the family. Btw, if the Browns dont compete why did we have the pissburgh squeelers crying on our sidelines when we kicked there arse a few weeks back? That doesn't say much for pissburgh you know. Getting beat down by a team that doesn't compete. They must be playing at a high school level then huh?
-
@bubby said:
AAFC was an 8 team league and only three teams were good enough to make it into the NFL. 49ers, Browns, Colts.49ers went on to win 5 Super Bowls and the Colts have won one Super Bowl and make the playoffs every year. The Browns liked a weak conference but really hate the NFL present day because they get their asses kicked ..
Is that anythig like the ass kicking we handed pissburgh?
-
@bubby said:
are you Retarded? we own the series against the Browns. Have won the last 18 out of 21 games and have 6 super bowls..go sit in the corner with the dunce cap on.
30 posts in and your proving to be a bigger asshole then your moms' after her night job.
-
@bubby said:
are you Retarded? we own the series against the Browns. Have won the last 18 out of 21 games and have 6 super bowls..go sit in the corner with the dunce cap on.
That's odd, I thought we were almost tied up if you count every game we played against each other since we came to the NFL. I guess as long as you just count the games that are in your favor it doesn't matter? For the record, with a name like Bubby you dont deserve the right to call anyone retarted. Besides I like going to the corner, your mom hooks me up with all kinds of deals. When she takes her fake teeth out and gives me a gum job thats the BEST, to top it off it only cost me 2 menthol's and fifty cents.
-
Umm I said it WAS ALMOST TIED UP. If 4 games from being tied isnt ALMOST then please tell me what is?
-
-
-
Ohh look Chubby Chuck is back; where was his fat ass when we beat the yinzers? My guess is posting on 10x other teams message board(s) spewing his filth
Ohh look Chubby Chuck is back; where was his fat ass when we beat the yinzers? My guess is posting on 10x other teams message board(s) spewing his filth
Hey - I don't hang around here much anymore. I took my lumps on the other two stains boards where I post more frequently since the exodus.
I almost forgot about this place until I saw someone referred to it on another board.
Regards
... an'at
.
-
HEY! They let Upchuck out of Prison!?
Here's the deal...the Legendary Cleveland Browns have...8 TROPHYS! All of which were earned legitimately without benefit of steroids or Gambling Rooney payoffs to the officials. C-Town and NorthEastern Ohio are the cradle of football. We invented the sport and EVERYONE else has been sniffing our asses ever since. When we win our NINTH trophy...well, that one will be legitimate too unlike the dirty dirty things that happen at the Confluence where cheating is second nature.
Doug
P.S. I will be laughing like a maniac while watching the Patriots and Bungholes lose on purpose to cornhole the dirty dirty Roidsburgh Cheaters on Sunday. As they say...paybacks are a bitch.
-
Ohh look Chubby Chuck is back; where was his fat ass when we beat the yinzers? My guess is posting on 10x other teams message board(s) spewing his filth
Hey - I don't hang around here much anymore. I took my lumps on the other two stains boards where I post more frequently since the exodus.
I almost forgot about this place until I saw someone referred to it on another board.
Regards
... an'at
.
Steeler SChuck said:
I took my lumps on the other two stains boardsOMG multiple BROWNS boards, what a douche bag. LOL!!
an'at darrrrrrrrrrrrr
-
HEY! They let Upchuck out of Prison!?
Here's the deal...the Legendary Cleveland Browns have...8 TROPHYS! All of which were earned legitimately without benefit of steroids or Gambling Rooney payoffs to the officials. C-Town and NorthEastern Ohio are the cradle of football. We invented the sport and EVERYONE else has been sniffing our asses ever since. When we win our NINTH trophy...well, that one will be legitimate too unlike the dirty dirty things that happen at the Confluence where cheating is second nature.
Doug
P.S. I will be laughing like a maniac while watching the Patriots and Bungholes lose on purpose to cornhole the dirty dirty Roidsburgh Cheaters on Sunday. As they say...paybacks are a bitch.
HEY! They let Upchuck out of Prison!?
Here's the deal...the Legendary Cleveland Browns have...8 TROPHYS! All of which were earned legitimately without benefit of steroids or Gambling Rooney payoffs to the officials. C-Town and NorthEastern Ohio are the cradle of football. We invented the sport and EVERYONE else has been sniffing our asses ever since. When we win our NINTH trophy...well, that one will be legitimate too unlike the dirty dirty things that happen at the Confluence where cheating is second nature.
Doug
P.S. I will be laughing like a maniac while watching the Patriots and Bungholes lose on purpose to cornhole the dirty dirty Roidsburgh Cheaters on Sunday. As they say...paybacks are a bitch.
If you want to be taken seriously please show photos of the trophies..lol are these like those ten dollar little league trophies that weigh an ounce? Where are the pictures? where is the proof?
-
HEY! They let Upchuck out of Prison!?
Here's the deal...the Legendary Cleveland Browns have...8 TROPHYS! All of which were earned legitimately without benefit of steroids or Gambling Rooney payoffs to the officials. C-Town and NorthEastern Ohio are the cradle of football. We invented the sport and EVERYONE else has been sniffing our asses ever since. When we win our NINTH trophy...well, that one will be legitimate too unlike the dirty dirty things that happen at the Confluence where cheating is second nature.
Doug
P.S. I will be laughing like a maniac while watching the Patriots and Bungholes lose on purpose to cornhole the dirty dirty Roidsburgh Cheaters on Sunday. As they say...paybacks are a bitch.
If you want to be taken seriously please show photos of the trophies..lol are these like those ten dollar little league trophies that weigh an ounce? Where are the pictures? where is the proof?
If you want to be taken seriously please show photos of the trophies..lol are these like those ten dollar little league trophies that weigh an ounce? Where are the pictures? where is the proof?
If YOU want to be taken seriously....pass a Chromosome test that proves your Dad isn't your brother.
DWJ
-
-
From the pro football hall of fame website:
NFL Championships:
1950, 1954, 1955, 1964
AAFC Championships:
1946, 1947, 1948, 1949
http://www.profootballhof.com/history/team/cleveland-browns/
-
From the pro football hall of fame website:
NFL Championships:
1950, 1954, 1955, 1964
AAFC Championships:
1946, 1947, 1948, 1949
http://www.profootballhof.com/history/team/cleveland-browns/
From the pro football hall of fame website:
NFL Championships:
1950, 1954, 1955, 1964
AAFC Championships:
1946, 1947, 1948, 1949
http://www.profootballhof.com/history/team/cleveland-browns/
EXACTLY.. NO Trophies. not one in all of your glory. Anyon have a picture? did they have cameras back then? LOL
-
From the pro football hall of fame website:
NFL Championships:
1950, 1954, 1955, 1964
AAFC Championships:
1946, 1947, 1948, 1949
http://www.profootballhof.com/history/team/cleveland-browns/
EXACTLY.. NO Trophies. not one in all of your glory. Anyon have a picture? did they have cameras back then? LOL
EXACTLY.. NO Trophies. not one in all of your glory. Anyon have a picture? did they have cameras back then? LOL
Usually I would reply, but without question you are the dumbest motherf*cker on here. Your not worth the time, which is saying a lot coming from me. Speaking of coming, has your mom's lips come unglued? She should be pretty good at getting them unstuck by now.
-
That's 8 trophies dipshit. 4 NFL championships.....I know it's tough for your feeble brain to comprehend but the NFL did exist before 1970. You do realize that the first 2 "super bowls" weren't called the super bowl at the time right? It was called the NFL/AFL championship game.
Typical squeeler fan....inbred, lame and boring...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

