NFL TV Distribution Maps
-
I'm not sure if this info has been posted to this board in the past, since I'm a newbie. I used the "search" feature to see if it had been posted before...didn't get a search result. Anyways, this is a link that shows what sections of the country will see what games each Sunday. This website is updated each Wednesday (usually), and I thought some people here might get some use out of it...especially those of us who don't live in Browns Country.
http://the506.com/nflmaps/index.html
...no need for this information tonight since the entire country is gonna see the Brady Quinn show in Buffalo! GO BROWNS!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login