Jacksonville Jags inactives
-
According to the Jags ESPN site, Marcedes Lewis, Rashean Mathis and Torry Holt have been ruled out for tommorrows game. Does anybody know if this will impact the game tommorrow? I really haven't been keeping up with the Jags this season so I was just wondering.
-
According to the Jags ESPN site, Marcedes Lewis, Rashean Mathis and Torry Holt have been ruled out for tommorrows game. Does anybody know if this will impact the game tommorrow? I really haven't been keeping up with the Jags this season so I was just wondering.
According to the Jags ESPN site, Marcedes Lewis, Rashean Mathis and Torry Holt have been ruled out for tommorrows game. Does anybody know if this will impact the game tommorrow? I really haven't been keeping up with the Jags this season so I was just wondering.
Me neither, but if their starters, works for me.
-
It should play a factor. Holt is a starting WR and I'm pretty sure Mathis is a starting CB. Not clear on if Lewis is the starting TE or 2nd string.
-
It should play a factor. Holt is a starting WR and I'm pretty sure Mathis is a starting CB. Not clear on if Lewis is the starting TE or 2nd string.
It should play a factor. Holt is a starting WR and I'm pretty sure Mathis is a starting CB. Not clear on if Lewis is the starting TE or 2nd string.
Mercedes Lewis is the starter.
-
if i'm not mistaken, mathis is a playmaking cb for them. i looked up the stats for holt as well as lewis thus far this season and both of them have a good number of receptions and yds.
-
Holt hasn't been the factor that he used to be in his prime. They will still have threats w/ Mike Sims-Walker and Mike Thomas and Lewis was their starter at TE who had a decent year its just too hard to tell w/ them b/c they are so inconsistent. Im pretty sure Mathis has been hurt alot this year. Its going to be all about stopping Jones- Drew in a nice cold game w some snow possibly.
Ha I looked at the injury report for the game on NFL.com and Veikune is ruled out w/ some injury lol must be riding the bench too hard
-
Just was on the Browns website and Veikune was placed on IR and they promoted Thomas Brown, RB from the practice squad
-
I read a scouting report that said it has been easy for teams to key in on mjd because they're struggling with passing the ball.
-
It's all about Jones Drew..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login