Is the game blacked out today or not?
-
Has anyone heard if they are blacking out today's game or not?
-
No it is NOT blacked-out. They announced it several days ago.
-
Thanks, I'd been busy and hadn't heard.
In the middle of the season when things were darkest I would have been certain that they would have blacked these games out (Oakland, Jax, San Diego). I know we'll see lots of empty seats today but maybe this is a step in the right direction, as in we've hit bottom and are climbing back up.
I was offered a pair of freebies myself today and have already gone for free twice this year.
-
Thanks, I'd been busy and hadn't heard.
In the middle of the season when things were darkest I would have been certain that they would have blacked these games out (Oakland, Jax, San Diego). I know we'll see lots of empty seats today but maybe this is a step in the right direction, as in we've hit bottom and are climbing back up.
I was offered a pair of freebies myself today and have already gone for free twice this year.
Thanks, I'd been busy and hadn't heard.
In the middle of the season when things were darkest I would have been certain that they would have blacked these games out (Oakland, Jax, San Diego). I know we'll see lots of empty seats today but maybe this is a step in the right direction, as in we've hit bottom and are climbing back up.
I was offered a pair of freebies myself today and have already gone for free twice this year.
They arent playing it for the 3rd straight week here in Columbus. It sucks.
-
no.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login