Skip to content

Steelers will make the playoffs

The Browns Board
85 28 5.5k
  • @bubby said:

    Steelers are pounding the Dolphins!

    Patroits are pounding the Texans. (we need Houston to lose)

    If the Jets OR Ravens lose today the steelers make the playoffs and can begin their march to their 7th Super Bowl Championship.

    sorry browns, you didn't ruin a thing only pissed off a hornets nest of nasty steeler football.

    the bubster.

    Thanks for the Jinx. (Though we got what we deserved) And in case you didn't know you sound more asinine with each post.

    Mr. TM Mr. T wrote on last edited by
    #58

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Thanks for the Jinx. (Though we got what we deserved) And in case you didn't know you sound more asinine with each post.

    I told all of the guys on that thursday night that if we win we will reverse the jinx, and it will lay on the steelers for a decade.

    Its happening. 馃檪

  • @bubby said:

    Steelers are pounding the Dolphins!

    Patroits are pounding the Texans. (we need Houston to lose)

    If the Jets OR Ravens lose today the steelers make the playoffs and can begin their march to their 7th Super Bowl Championship.

    sorry browns, you didn't ruin a thing only pissed off a hornets nest of nasty steeler football.

    the bubster.

    Thanks for the Jinx. (Though we got what we deserved) And in case you didn't know you sound more asinine with each post.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #59

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Thanks for the Jinx. (Though we got what we deserved) And in case you didn't know you sound more asinine with each post.

    I'm really disappointed that assclown (aka bubby) hasn't been back to take his lumps after such a stupid prediction and a week of absolutely Retarded posts.

    The question is does he ever come back or is he gone for good??

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Thanks for the Jinx. (Though we got what we deserved) And in case you didn't know you sound more asinine with each post.

    I told all of the guys on that thursday night that if we win we will reverse the jinx, and it will lay on the steelers for a decade.

    Its happening. 馃檪

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @mr.-t said:

    I told all of the guys on that thursday night that if we win we will reverse the jinx, and it will lay on the steelers for a decade.

    Its happening. 馃檪

    LOL... You Never Know . I Hope not , don't see it. But Just How do these slides and streaks begin ?? Slowly... I have confidence we will be fine. A Bad year is 9-7 or 8-8. But i also realize that there is a fine line between winning and losing. And if not diligent and that line begins to blur... things that make you go hmmm.

    Pittsburgh Defense needs a MAJOR Overhaul on the D~line and D~backfield. Offense is Solid and should be for at least a few seasons.

    Browns made major strides on D. And the running game blew up the last qrtr of season. Still need Major work in the passing game.

    Ravens D fading somewhat , Offense Improving all the time.

    Bengals , I am NOT Buying. I see them disappearing next year , not a Poor team but a team who doesn't get it done.

    Very competitive Division. We will see. Whoever wants to talk and jabber away , but I am telling you ANYTHING Could happen in 2010-2011.

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Thanks for the Jinx. (Though we got what we deserved) And in case you didn't know you sound more asinine with each post.

    I'm really disappointed that assclown (aka bubby) hasn't been back to take his lumps after such a stupid prediction and a week of absolutely Retarded posts.

    The question is does he ever come back or is he gone for good??

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @mark-o said:

    I'm really disappointed that assclown (aka bubby) hasn't been back to take his lumps after such a stupid prediction and a week of absolutely Retarded posts.

    The question is does he ever come back or is he gone for good??

    Not being a smart a** but he is a Total imbecile. Embarrassing to read his crap. I literally cringed each time I read his posts. He will return , because hes too stupid NOT Too.

  • @mark-o said:

    I'm really disappointed that assclown (aka bubby) hasn't been back to take his lumps after such a stupid prediction and a week of absolutely Retarded posts.

    The question is does he ever come back or is he gone for good??

    Not being a smart a** but he is a Total imbecile. Embarrassing to read his crap. I literally cringed each time I read his posts. He will return , because hes too stupid NOT Too.

    B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #62

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Not being a smart a** but he is a Total imbecile. Embarrassing to read his crap. I literally cringed each time I read his posts. He will return , because hes too stupid NOT Too.

    I guess he is just bitter, right?

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Not being a smart a** but he is a Total imbecile. Embarrassing to read his crap. I literally cringed each time I read his posts. He will return , because hes too stupid NOT Too.

    I guess he is just bitter, right?

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #63

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    I guess he is just bitter, right?

    No lol... He is stupid. Bitter is the result of a Long period of disappointment. He is plain old stupid.

  • @bigbrownsfan said:

    I guess he is just bitter, right?

    No lol... He is stupid. Bitter is the result of a Long period of disappointment. He is plain old stupid.

    B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #64

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    No lol... He is stupid. Bitter is the result of a Long period of disappointment. He is plain old stupid.

    馃槅

  • Steelers are pounding the Dolphins!

    Patroits are pounding the Texans. (we need Houston to lose)

    If the Jets OR Ravens lose today the steelers make the playoffs and can begin their march to their 7th Super Bowl Championship.

    sorry browns, you didn't ruin a thing only pissed off a hornets nest of nasty steeler football.

    the bubster.

    S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @bubby said:

    Steelers are pounding the Dolphins!

    Patroits are pounding the Texans. (we need Houston to lose)

    If the Jets OR Ravens lose today the steelers make the playoffs and can begin their march to their 7th Super Bowl Championship.

    sorry browns, you didn't ruin a thing only pissed off a hornets nest of nasty steeler football.

    the bubster.

    REALLY?

  • @bubby said:

    Steelers are pounding the Dolphins!

    Patroits are pounding the Texans. (we need Houston to lose)

    If the Jets OR Ravens lose today the steelers make the playoffs and can begin their march to their 7th Super Bowl Championship.

    sorry browns, you didn't ruin a thing only pissed off a hornets nest of nasty steeler football.

    the bubster.

    REALLY?

    B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @sez.ej said:

    REALLY?

    Yeah - what did he say again? I must not have had my miracle ear turned on.

  • @mr.-t said:

    I told all of the guys on that thursday night that if we win we will reverse the jinx, and it will lay on the steelers for a decade.

    Its happening. 馃檪

    LOL... You Never Know . I Hope not , don't see it. But Just How do these slides and streaks begin ?? Slowly... I have confidence we will be fine. A Bad year is 9-7 or 8-8. But i also realize that there is a fine line between winning and losing. And if not diligent and that line begins to blur... things that make you go hmmm.

    Pittsburgh Defense needs a MAJOR Overhaul on the D~line and D~backfield. Offense is Solid and should be for at least a few seasons.

    Browns made major strides on D. And the running game blew up the last qrtr of season. Still need Major work in the passing game.

    Ravens D fading somewhat , Offense Improving all the time.

    Bengals , I am NOT Buying. I see them disappearing next year , not a Poor team but a team who doesn't get it done.

    Very competitive Division. We will see. Whoever wants to talk and jabber away , but I am telling you ANYTHING Could happen in 2010-2011.

    D d531 wrote on last edited by
    #67

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    LOL... You Never Know . I Hope not , don't see it. But Just How do these slides and streaks begin ?? Slowly... I have confidence we will be fine. A Bad year is 9-7 or 8-8. But i also realize that there is a fine line between winning and losing. And if not diligent and that line begins to blur... things that make you go hmmm.

    Pittsburgh Defense needs a MAJOR Overhaul on the D~line and D~backfield. Offense is Solid and should be for at least a few seasons.

    Browns made major strides on D. And the running game blew up the last qrtr of season. Still need Major work in the passing game.

    Ravens D fading somewhat , Offense Improving all the time.

    Bengals , I am NOT Buying. I see them disappearing next year , not a Poor team but a team who doesn't get it done.

    Very competitive Division. We will see. Whoever wants to talk and jabber away , but I am telling you ANYTHING Could happen in 2010-2011.

    I completely agree. All the trash talk is all in good fun. We're rivals because we've had a history of being so competitive with one another. The past few years have been a joke trying to back up our team as a Browns fan. Hopefully, a tight competition next year will give us more reason to support both of our teams. We'll see.

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    No lol... He is stupid. Bitter is the result of a Long period of disappointment. He is plain old stupid.

    馃槅

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #68

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    馃槅

    Bubby ? I Cant defend that crap. I MAy call you guys bitter ( But Bitter with reason) But I don't discount your Loyalty or the Fact that The Browns Hit the NFL Running and paved an impressive path to Start off. Hard times have been too long ... but I always expect you guys to come out of it. Hasn't happened yet , but there are again signs of life. Good luck. I hope we beat you another dozen games in a row before we lose again. But I realize that probably ain't gonna happen. Remember ALL Steeler fans aint A**Holes , Many of us are just Good old fashion rivals. Bubby (LOL) this dude is a Joke and anyone like him is a Joke. Remember that.

    We may not agree and may do battle , But I and MANY Steeler fans still respect the Browns franchise , because of Loyal fans ( Though too many on the Bitter side, but somewhat understandably) and because of a rich History in the NFL. And it all counts. Tradition and History. I wont get into the AAFC because its part of your History and You should be proud of it. It doesnt matter what the rest of the NFL thinks its still a Part of your Tradition. Both teams have reason to be proud. Pittsburgh rose from the Mud and slime to become a Power and the Browns were a great Power who will one day find a way to Rise from the ashes . As for now we are BOTH in the same damn boat NOT GOOD ENOUGH To still be playing.

  • Steelers are pounding the Dolphins!

    Patroits are pounding the Texans. (we need Houston to lose)

    If the Jets OR Ravens lose today the steelers make the playoffs and can begin their march to their 7th Super Bowl Championship.

    sorry browns, you didn't ruin a thing only pissed off a hornets nest of nasty steeler football.

    the bubster.

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by SJ_Browns
    #69

    @bubby said:

    Steelers are pounding the Dolphins!

    Patroits are pounding the Texans. (we need Houston to lose)

    If the Jets OR Ravens lose today the steelers make the playoffs and can begin their march to their 7th Super Bowl Championship.

    sorry browns, you didn't ruin a thing only pissed off a hornets nest of nasty steeler football.

    the bubster.

    sappsteelersmascot_450.jpg

    NO PLAYOFFS FOR YOU!

    now, take your whines hard, steely mc'queer, sh*tsburgh loving ass back to the rock you crawled from under.

  • post-87-1262565013_thumb.jpg

    Ohhhh Bubby!!

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @d531 said:

    post-87-1262565013_thumb.jpg

    Ohhhh Bubby!!

    馃槅

  • S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
    #71

    lmao@all of the stooler trolls disowning bumby all of a sudden! haha, there almost as bad as he is, yet they want to act all mature now. i'm not buying that crap, almost every stooler fan on here has been a troll. there's only one mature steeler fan that i saw on here a while ago and he only posted once. the rest of them are trolls to, there just not as bad as bubbo.

  • lmao@all of the stooler trolls disowning bumby all of a sudden! haha, there almost as bad as he is, yet they want to act all mature now. i'm not buying that crap, almost every stooler fan on here has been a troll. there's only one mature steeler fan that i saw on here a while ago and he only posted once. the rest of them are trolls to, there just not as bad as bubbo.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @sj_browns said:

    lmao@all of the stooler trolls disowning bumby all of a sudden! haha, there almost as bad as he is, yet they want to act all mature now. i'm not buying that crap, almost every stooler fan on here has been a troll. there's only one mature steeler fan that i saw on here a while ago and he only posted once. the rest of them are trolls to, there just not as bad as bubbo.

    Your full of S*** dude. I seen no mass of Steeler fans defending Bubby in his reign of stupidity. Go ahead and show me where I even stood and defended this low life. And on the Flip side quite being a little whiner , You would be happy if it was some big Browns Nirvana where no outside opinions ever seen the light of day. Right Girlie~Man ? Sad...

  • @sj_browns said:

    lmao@all of the stooler trolls disowning bumby all of a sudden! haha, there almost as bad as he is, yet they want to act all mature now. i'm not buying that crap, almost every stooler fan on here has been a troll. there's only one mature steeler fan that i saw on here a while ago and he only posted once. the rest of them are trolls to, there just not as bad as bubbo.

    Your full of S*** dude. I seen no mass of Steeler fans defending Bubby in his reign of stupidity. Go ahead and show me where I even stood and defended this low life. And on the Flip side quite being a little whiner , You would be happy if it was some big Browns Nirvana where no outside opinions ever seen the light of day. Right Girlie~Man ? Sad...

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by SJ_Browns
    #73

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    You have chosen to ignore all posts from: FREAKofSTEEL08.

    路 View this post

    路 Un-ignore FREAKofSTEEL08

    all i see when ever you post is,

    You have chosen to ignore all posts from: FREAKofSTEEL08.

    路 View this post

    路 Un-ignore FREAKofSTEEL08 .

    i wonder why? 馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    You have chosen to ignore all posts from: FREAKofSTEEL08.

    路 View this post

    路 Un-ignore FREAKofSTEEL08

    all i see when ever you post is,

    You have chosen to ignore all posts from: FREAKofSTEEL08.

    路 View this post

    路 Un-ignore FREAKofSTEEL08 .

    i wonder why? 馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅

    BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #74

    @sj_browns said:

    all i see when ever you post is,

    You have chosen to ignore all posts from: FREAKofSTEEL08.

    路 View this post

    路 Un-ignore FREAKofSTEEL08 .

    i wonder why? 馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅

    Be Bitter... Its you right.

  • @sj_browns said:

    lmao@all of the stooler trolls disowning bumby all of a sudden! haha, there almost as bad as he is, yet they want to act all mature now. i'm not buying that crap, almost every stooler fan on here has been a troll. there's only one mature steeler fan that i saw on here a while ago and he only posted once. the rest of them are trolls to, there just not as bad as bubbo.

    Your full of S*** dude. I seen no mass of Steeler fans defending Bubby in his reign of stupidity. Go ahead and show me where I even stood and defended this low life. And on the Flip side quite being a little whiner , You would be happy if it was some big Browns Nirvana where no outside opinions ever seen the light of day. Right Girlie~Man ? Sad...

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #75

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Your full of S*** dude. I seen no mass of Steeler fans defending Bubby in his reign of stupidity. Go ahead and show me where I even stood and defended this low life. And on the Flip side quite being a little whiner , You would be happy if it was some big Browns Nirvana where no outside opinions ever seen the light of day. Right Girlie~Man ? Sad...

    Have to agree with Freak here....He hasn't defended bubby, in fact it's been quite the opposite.

    My guess is that Freak (although a Steeler fan) probably isnt' from Pittsburgh...he seems too smart to have been brought up in that inbred area.

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Your full of S*** dude. I seen no mass of Steeler fans defending Bubby in his reign of stupidity. Go ahead and show me where I even stood and defended this low life. And on the Flip side quite being a little whiner , You would be happy if it was some big Browns Nirvana where no outside opinions ever seen the light of day. Right Girlie~Man ? Sad...

    Have to agree with Freak here....He hasn't defended bubby, in fact it's been quite the opposite.

    My guess is that Freak (although a Steeler fan) probably isnt' from Pittsburgh...he seems too smart to have been brought up in that inbred area.

    S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by SJ_Browns
    #76

    @mark-o said:

    Have to agree with Freak here....He hasn't defended bubby, in fact it's been quite the opposite.

    My guess is that Freak (although a Steeler fan) probably isnt' from Pittsburgh...he seems too smart to have been brought up in that inbred area.

    Go back and read my post, I did not say that he defended bumby. My point was that he's a troll to and he is not that much better than bubbo is. If you think freako is ok and do not think that he is a troll, then that is your opinion and we can just agree to disagree.

  • @bubby said:

    Steelers are pounding the Dolphins!

    Patroits are pounding the Texans. (we need Houston to lose)

    If the Jets OR Ravens lose today the steelers make the playoffs and can begin their march to their 7th Super Bowl Championship.

    sorry browns, you didn't ruin a thing only pissed off a hornets nest of nasty steeler football.

    the bubster.

    sappsteelersmascot_450.jpg

    NO PLAYOFFS FOR YOU!

    now, take your whines hard, steely mc'queer, sh*tsburgh loving ass back to the rock you crawled from under.

    S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @sj_browns said:

    sappsteelersmascot_450.jpg

    NO PLAYOFFS FOR YOU!

    now, take your whines hard, steely mc'queer, sh*tsburgh loving ass back to the rock you crawled from under.

    I am glad you didn't post up this pic before I lost my bet! 馃槼