Skip to content

Favorite memory.

The Browns Board
23 18 1.9k
  • The win over Steelers.

  • Freezing my ass off watching the Browns shut down the Pissburgh

  • Cribbs beating the NFL return record,

    + adding one more to his own record 😁

  • and still not one Super Bowl win in 44 years..

  • And you're steelers season about to come to an end. And yet you're hanging out here on a Browns board during the Steelers game. Don't you have some inbred Steeler fans to hang out with?

  • Beating Shitsburgh and making Hines Ward and Mike Tomlin cry like little bitches.

    hines-ward-crying.gif

  • Beating Shitsburgh and making Hines Ward and Mike Tomlin cry like little bitches.

    hines-ward-crying.gif

    @bonedawg said:

    Beating Shitsburgh and making Hines Ward and Mike Tomlin cry like little bitches.

    hines-ward-crying.gif

    I hear that!

  • and still not one Super Bowl win in 44 years..

    @bubby said:

    and still not one Super Bowl win in 44 years..

    Your on a Browns Board talking to Browns fan while your team was playing the most important game of this season. Your not a fan. You just use the squeelers as a pawn to rag on us.

  • The last game of the season and all the players for once have they're heads up and gave it all they had. My wife just asked me why I wasn't in a pissy mood on a Sunday and i said 4 in a row baby 4 in a row.

  • @bubby said:

    and still not one Super Bowl win in 44 years..

    Your on a Browns Board talking to Browns fan while your team was playing the most important game of this season. Your not a fan. You just use the squeelers as a pawn to rag on us.

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Your on a Browns Board talking to Browns fan while your team was playing the most important game of this season. Your not a fan. You just use the squeelers as a pawn to rag on us.

    In other words: Bubby, you're an ass.

  • Jerome Harrison breaking Jim Brown's 48 year old record.

  • Beating the Steelers. What else?

  • The same as it is every year....opening day, walking across the W3rd street bridge towards the stadium. It doesn't seem all that different then the first time I made that walk with my Dad maybe 55 years ago....I was one proud kid going to his first game.

    I swear every now and then I catch a glimpse of someone out of the corner of my eye and think it is Dad making that walk with me.

    I choose to think it is.

  • 1) Beating the Steelers

    2) Seeing Cribbs and Harrison break some records

  • The same as it is every year....opening day, walking across the W3rd street bridge towards the stadium. It doesn't seem all that different then the first time I made that walk with my Dad maybe 55 years ago....I was one proud kid going to his first game.

    I swear every now and then I catch a glimpse of someone out of the corner of my eye and think it is Dad making that walk with me.

    I choose to think it is.

    @ballpeen said:

    The same as it is every year....opening day, walking across the W3rd street bridge towards the stadium. It doesn't seem all that different then the first time I made that walk with my Dad maybe 55 years ago....I was one proud kid going to his first game.

    I swear every now and then I catch a glimpse of someone out of the corner of my eye and think it is Dad making that walk with me.

    I choose to think it is.

    You created quite an image.....Hope my boys are as proud when i take them to their 1st Brown's game

  • @ballpeen said:

    The same as it is every year....opening day, walking across the W3rd street bridge towards the stadium. It doesn't seem all that different then the first time I made that walk with my Dad maybe 55 years ago....I was one proud kid going to his first game.

    I swear every now and then I catch a glimpse of someone out of the corner of my eye and think it is Dad making that walk with me.

    I choose to think it is.

    You created quite an image.....Hope my boys are as proud when i take them to their 1st Brown's game

    @yosemitejam said:

    You created quite an image.....Hope my boys are as proud when i take them to their 1st Brown's game

    Something tells me they will.

  • my favorite memory from this season is when the browns absolutely embarassed the sh*tsburgh stoolers on national tv, causing the stooler fans to be emotionally destroyed and forced to troll and make ridiculous comments on browns boards. when you know exactly why stooler trolls stalk this board, all you do is laugh.

  • We have had several great memories over the past 4 weeks.

    !) Beating Pittspuke

    2) Jerome Harrison, getting a chance to start and show what he has to offer.

    3) Cribbs, passion for the game continues to ignite others.

    4) Watching this team come together finding ways to win.

  • I have a few...

    Being able to make it back to Cleveland for a game again this year. Even though I froze my ass off, at least I was able to be inside the stadium to see the Browns play and spend a memorable weekend with everyone who was in town that weekend.

    Josh Cribbs and the kick off returns against KC.

    Jerome Harrison in that same game.

    And lastly....the win against Pittsburgh. It was about freaking time....

  • The same as it is every year....opening day, walking across the W3rd street bridge towards the stadium. It doesn't seem all that different then the first time I made that walk with my Dad maybe 55 years ago....I was one proud kid going to his first game.

    I swear every now and then I catch a glimpse of someone out of the corner of my eye and think it is Dad making that walk with me.

    I choose to think it is.

    @ballpeen said:

    The same as it is every year....opening day, walking across the W3rd street bridge towards the stadium. It doesn't seem all that different then the first time I made that walk with my Dad maybe 55 years ago....I was one proud kid going to his first game.

    I swear every now and then I catch a glimpse of someone out of the corner of my eye and think it is Dad making that walk with me.

    I choose to think it is.

    I still remember my Dad taking me to my first game, vs. Cincy in 1972, a 27-6 win. It got me hooked for life.