A Special Thanks To.
-
I personally want to thank the owners/creaters of the Browns Board for creating such a great place for all the browns fans across the states as well for those across the sea.
I also want to thank all the users that I have come to know from being on the browns board.
I will cheerish all that fun talks and the poor sporting trolls that just made my day that much better for hating the team that whopped their teams ass

You will all see and hear me throughout the Browns off season.
and a toast to the browns for the 4 game winning streak and finishing out this season with pride.
GO BROWNS!!!
-
This team is playing about as well as anyone right now. I listened to Mangini's press conference and felt as if he thought maybe this was his last game here and that he would miss what he has built so far. I think the guy see's a damn good foundation being built here with plenty of cap and draft picks to build with.
Much like this forum was faced with this year, the turn-over was needed and we are all much better off because of the changes and new additions.
Here's to the off-season! Look forward to it guys!
-
Thanks, and same to you Al....I feel the same way.
This season ended well....and the ending is what is remembered the most.
Sure, some weak teams were in there, but Oak. wasn't playing poorly when we beat them and Jacksonville still had play-off chances until todays game ended, so they had something to play for...they aren't a bad team.
Things are looking up and they will continue to go up.
-
I think it's far too somber given the upturn at the end of the season. I plan to be here throughout the off season following Holmgren's moves to continue to right the ship. I expect a lot of Browns fans to do the same.
-
I am so freaking pumped right now. I can not ever remember being this pumped about an off-season. I'm ready to begin a season here on this forum that follows this rebuild through to some deep playoff and title games.
-
I am so freaking pumped right now. I can not ever remember being this pumped about an off-season. I'm ready to begin a season here on this forum that follows this rebuild through to some deep playoff and title games.
I am so freaking pumped right now. I can not ever remember being this pumped about an off-season. I'm ready to begin a season here on this forum that follows this rebuild through to some deep playoff and title games.
Titles baby....titles.
That is how I want to finish my run.....hopefully that isn't too soon.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login