Four game winning streak
-
I don't see how you fire a coach that has a team competing and winning 4 games in a row. That would send a lousy message to whom ever he decided to bring in. Mangini will stay.
-
I don't know if he stays or goes but if he does go, I think it was a done-deal and there was no way he was going to save his job anyway. I think that's a sad commentary on this sort of scenario. Mike Holmgren is going to have to come up with someone much more palatable to the fans than Marty Morninwheg if that's the case.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login