Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. BAD TASTE STILL LINGERS

BAD TASTE STILL LINGERS

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
10 Posts 9 Posters 933 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Sez.EJ S
    • 859 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    S Sez.EJ wrote on last edited by Sez.EJ
    #1

    Yeah.. we ended this season with a victory. 4 straight wins . Pittsburgh who is a mere shadow of their former selves, 2 bottom feeders in KC and Oakland and a middle tier team in Jacksonville.. I am not knocking this performance..It's actually impressive..

    My problem is this past offseason, combined with the first 12-13 weeks of the season were the most disgusting thing I have ever seen witnessed. Even 4 wins in a row cannot erase this from my mind..

    This was BY FAR.. the worst season I have ever lived through ... first time in my life I was so disgusted I turned off the tv during several games (this was when DA was crapping his pants week after week)... Terrible coaching, terrible decisions, combined with terrible on field play... I am thankful this season is over. I wish there was such a thing as a brain scrubber so I could erase this nightmare from my mind.

    Bash me for this if you want.. It WAS the worst season ever.

    I sure hope Holmgren can do better in the coming years.. I also know that it's Holmgrens reputation that is on the line. I do not see him putting his name on this product without bringing in his own guys... guys who live and breath in HIS system. I don't think Mangini survives the Tuesday meeting. If it were MY team.. I would go with my own guys.. especially when it's going to be me who has to answer for the resultes.

    BUNSofSTEEL08B Kosar_For_PresidentK S FlugelF 4 Replies Last reply
    ❤
    Quote Reply
    • S Sez.EJ

      Yeah.. we ended this season with a victory. 4 straight wins . Pittsburgh who is a mere shadow of their former selves, 2 bottom feeders in KC and Oakland and a middle tier team in Jacksonville.. I am not knocking this performance..It's actually impressive..

      My problem is this past offseason, combined with the first 12-13 weeks of the season were the most disgusting thing I have ever seen witnessed. Even 4 wins in a row cannot erase this from my mind..

      This was BY FAR.. the worst season I have ever lived through ... first time in my life I was so disgusted I turned off the tv during several games (this was when DA was crapping his pants week after week)... Terrible coaching, terrible decisions, combined with terrible on field play... I am thankful this season is over. I wish there was such a thing as a brain scrubber so I could erase this nightmare from my mind.

      Bash me for this if you want.. It WAS the worst season ever.

      I sure hope Holmgren can do better in the coming years.. I also know that it's Holmgrens reputation that is on the line. I do not see him putting his name on this product without bringing in his own guys... guys who live and breath in HIS system. I don't think Mangini survives the Tuesday meeting. If it were MY team.. I would go with my own guys.. especially when it's going to be me who has to answer for the resultes.

      BUNSofSTEEL08 BUNSofSTEEL08B
      • 2k Posts
      • 8 Reputation
      BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @sez.ej said:

      Yeah.. we ended this season with a victory. 4 straight wins . Pittsburgh who is a mere shadow of their former selves, 2 bottom feeders in KC and Oakland and a middle tier team in Jacksonville.. I am not knocking this performance..It's actually impressive..

      My problem is this past offseason, combined with the first 12-13 weeks of the season were the most disgusting thing I have ever seen witnessed. Even 4 wins in a row cannot erase this from my mind..

      This was BY FAR.. the worst season I have ever lived through ... first time in my life I was so disgusted I turned off the tv during several games (this was when DA was crapping his pants week after week)... Terrible coaching, terrible decisions, combined with terrible on field play... I am thankful this season is over. I wish there was such a thing as a brain scrubber so I could erase this nightmare from my mind.

      Bash me for this if you want.. It WAS the worst season ever.

      I sure hope Holmgren can do better in the coming years..

      Your passing Game needs HELP. Otherwise.. progress made. Defense MUCH Improved and Running game gelling. Beating Pittsburgh a better accomplishment than your thinking. 7 losses ALL 6 points or less. And the Offense High Powered and you guys shut our guys down. But to get to playoff caliber a Passing Attack is indeed needed.

      Climbing the Stairway...To SEVEN !!
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • S Sez.EJ

        Yeah.. we ended this season with a victory. 4 straight wins . Pittsburgh who is a mere shadow of their former selves, 2 bottom feeders in KC and Oakland and a middle tier team in Jacksonville.. I am not knocking this performance..It's actually impressive..

        My problem is this past offseason, combined with the first 12-13 weeks of the season were the most disgusting thing I have ever seen witnessed. Even 4 wins in a row cannot erase this from my mind..

        This was BY FAR.. the worst season I have ever lived through ... first time in my life I was so disgusted I turned off the tv during several games (this was when DA was crapping his pants week after week)... Terrible coaching, terrible decisions, combined with terrible on field play... I am thankful this season is over. I wish there was such a thing as a brain scrubber so I could erase this nightmare from my mind.

        Bash me for this if you want.. It WAS the worst season ever.

        I sure hope Holmgren can do better in the coming years.. I also know that it's Holmgrens reputation that is on the line. I do not see him putting his name on this product without bringing in his own guys... guys who live and breath in HIS system. I don't think Mangini survives the Tuesday meeting. If it were MY team.. I would go with my own guys.. especially when it's going to be me who has to answer for the resultes.

        Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
        • 6k Posts
        • 221 Reputation
        Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @sez.ej said:

        Yeah.. we ended this season with a victory. 4 straight wins . Pittsburgh who is a mere shadow of their former selves, 2 bottom feeders in KC and Oakland and a middle tier team in Jacksonville.. I am not knocking this performance..It's actually impressive..

        My problem is this past offseason, combined with the first 12-13 weeks of the season were the most disgusting thing I have ever seen witnessed. Even 4 wins in a row cannot erase this from my mind..

        This was BY FAR.. the worst season I have ever lived through ... first time in my life I was so disgusted I turned off the tv during several games (this was when DA was crapping his pants week after week)... Terrible coaching, terrible decisions, combined with terrible on field play... I am thankful this season is over. I wish there was such a thing as a brain scrubber so I could erase this nightmare from my mind.

        Bash me for this if you want.. It WAS the worst season ever.

        I sure hope Holmgren can do better in the coming years.. I also know that it's Holmgrens reputation that is on the line. I do not see him putting his name on this product without bringing in his own guys... guys who live and breath in HIS system. I don't think Mangini survives the Tuesday meeting. If it were MY team.. I would go with my own guys.. especially when it's going to be me who has to answer for the resultes.

        Wow, how do you live with yourself.

        Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Alendor A
          • 333 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          A Alendor wrote on last edited by
          #4

          i actualy liked seeing how much progress we made this year. we actually saw results from our new staff and team, and saw all mangini's moves start to pay off near the end of the season. and all this with a bunch of nonames playing as a team. i'm looking forward to next year myself

          1 Reply Last reply
          ❤
          Quote Reply
          • d531 D
            • 161 Posts
            • 1 Reputation
            D d531 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I have to disagree. Yep the first 3/4 of the season sucked. But other than the 10-6 year, most wins the Browns had since expansion was done by a hail mary fluke and we shouldn't have won the game anyhow.

            The last quarter of this season is the first time, again since expansion, That I remember the team playing just good, solid, drive-it-down-your-throat football. And this was done with a lot of 2nd and 3rd Stringers. That shows desire that comes from Coaching. I was done with Mangini, but I'm impressed with the latter part of the year, willing to give him another.

            "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."

            Vince Lombardi

            1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            Quote Reply
            • S Sez.EJ

              Yeah.. we ended this season with a victory. 4 straight wins . Pittsburgh who is a mere shadow of their former selves, 2 bottom feeders in KC and Oakland and a middle tier team in Jacksonville.. I am not knocking this performance..It's actually impressive..

              My problem is this past offseason, combined with the first 12-13 weeks of the season were the most disgusting thing I have ever seen witnessed. Even 4 wins in a row cannot erase this from my mind..

              This was BY FAR.. the worst season I have ever lived through ... first time in my life I was so disgusted I turned off the tv during several games (this was when DA was crapping his pants week after week)... Terrible coaching, terrible decisions, combined with terrible on field play... I am thankful this season is over. I wish there was such a thing as a brain scrubber so I could erase this nightmare from my mind.

              Bash me for this if you want.. It WAS the worst season ever.

              I sure hope Holmgren can do better in the coming years.. I also know that it's Holmgrens reputation that is on the line. I do not see him putting his name on this product without bringing in his own guys... guys who live and breath in HIS system. I don't think Mangini survives the Tuesday meeting. If it were MY team.. I would go with my own guys.. especially when it's going to be me who has to answer for the resultes.

              SJ_Browns S
              • 1k Posts
              • 12 Reputation
              S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by SJ_Browns
              #6

              @sez.ej said:

              Yeah.. we ended this season with a victory. 4 straight wins . Pittsburgh who is a mere shadow of their former selves, 2 bottom feeders in KC and Oakland and a middle tier team in Jacksonville.. I am not knocking this performance..It's actually impressive..

              My problem is this past offseason, combined with the first 12-13 weeks of the season were the most disgusting thing I have ever seen witnessed. Even 4 wins in a row cannot erase this from my mind..

              This was BY FAR.. the worst season I have ever lived through ... first time in my life I was so disgusted I turned off the tv during several games (this was when DA was crapping his pants week after week)... Terrible coaching, terrible decisions, combined with terrible on field play... I am thankful this season is over. I wish there was such a thing as a brain scrubber so I could erase this nightmare from my mind.

              Bash me for this if you want.. It WAS the worst season ever.

              I sure hope Holmgren can do better in the coming years.. I also know that it's Holmgrens reputation that is on the line. I do not see him putting his name on this product without bringing in his own guys... guys who live and breath in HIS system. I don't think Mangini survives the Tuesday meeting. If it were MY team.. I would go with my own guys.. especially when it's going to be me who has to answer for the resultes.

              what it all comes down to is whether or not mh thinks that mangini can be a system guy and not have all of the power any more. also, can mangini live with not being bellichick jr. and actually exist with the browns while not being "the man" that calls all of the shots?

              you best believe that mh isn't looking at this from a browns fans perspective. the whole kokinis debacle will be reviewed as well as other hirings and situations that were suspect like dawn aponte or whatever her name was.

              i'm not saying he will be fired, but mh did say that he will look at the whole picture and not just a few wins at the end of the season. he also said while he doesn't like the idea of firing a coach after one season, sometimes you have to make the tough decisions regardless of what.

              monday and tuesday will be 2 big days for us browns fans.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • ATENEARS ATENEARSA Founder In Memoriam
                • 4k Posts
                • 139 Reputation
                ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
                #7

                You are right, things were bad. Hopefully that was rock bottom. The thing that has me so excited is that we built something out of a turd. Did we just polish a turd? I don't think so, I believe we've established some very good aspects of the team through the worst times.

                If Mangini can build through the turn-over and get players to believe into the system and teach during a 1-11 start, what can this guy do with a positive start?

                Let's take that positive step next year, building on this momentum, adding players through the Draft and free agency. Have Holgrem help Mangini in the draft, free agency, attracting coaches and personnel and let's keep rolling.

                I think Mangini has the interest of the franchise in mind and not just trying to make himself look better.

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • ATENEARSA ATENEARS

                  You are right, things were bad. Hopefully that was rock bottom. The thing that has me so excited is that we built something out of a turd. Did we just polish a turd? I don't think so, I believe we've established some very good aspects of the team through the worst times.

                  If Mangini can build through the turn-over and get players to believe into the system and teach during a 1-11 start, what can this guy do with a positive start?

                  Let's take that positive step next year, building on this momentum, adding players through the Draft and free agency. Have Holgrem help Mangini in the draft, free agency, attracting coaches and personnel and let's keep rolling.

                  I think Mangini has the interest of the franchise in mind and not just trying to make himself look better.

                  SJ_Browns S
                  • 1k Posts
                  • 12 Reputation
                  S SJ_Browns wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @atenears said:

                  You are right, things were bad. Hopefully that was rock bottom. The thing that has me so excited is that we built something out of a turd. Did we just polish a turd? I don't think so, I believe we've established some very good aspects of the team through the worst times.

                  If Mangini can build through the turn-over and get players to believe into the system and teach during a 1-11 start, what can this guy do with a positive start?

                  Let's take that positive step next year, building on this momentum, adding players through the Draft and free agency. Have Holgrem help Mangini in the draft, free agency, attracting coaches and personnel and let's keep rolling.

                  I think Mangini has the interest of the franchise in mind and not just trying to make himself look better.

                  i love what's happened to. i like the way guys stepped up and played. it didn't matter who it was, practice squad players, street fa's, cfl players. they all stepped up and played together like a family having their brothers backs. i like the fact that the team has become very disciplined. i like the records that were broken/set. i'm just tired of seeing negative things in a coach and that negative quality comes back to haunt us.

                  it's in mh's hands, so all we can do is trust his judgment and go from there.

                  GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • S Sez.EJ

                    Yeah.. we ended this season with a victory. 4 straight wins . Pittsburgh who is a mere shadow of their former selves, 2 bottom feeders in KC and Oakland and a middle tier team in Jacksonville.. I am not knocking this performance..It's actually impressive..

                    My problem is this past offseason, combined with the first 12-13 weeks of the season were the most disgusting thing I have ever seen witnessed. Even 4 wins in a row cannot erase this from my mind..

                    This was BY FAR.. the worst season I have ever lived through ... first time in my life I was so disgusted I turned off the tv during several games (this was when DA was crapping his pants week after week)... Terrible coaching, terrible decisions, combined with terrible on field play... I am thankful this season is over. I wish there was such a thing as a brain scrubber so I could erase this nightmare from my mind.

                    Bash me for this if you want.. It WAS the worst season ever.

                    I sure hope Holmgren can do better in the coming years.. I also know that it's Holmgrens reputation that is on the line. I do not see him putting his name on this product without bringing in his own guys... guys who live and breath in HIS system. I don't think Mangini survives the Tuesday meeting. If it were MY team.. I would go with my own guys.. especially when it's going to be me who has to answer for the resultes.

                    Flugel FlugelF Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 11k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
                    #9

                    @sez.ej said:

                    Yeah.. we ended this season with a victory. 4 straight wins . Pittsburgh who is a mere shadow of their former selves, 2 bottom feeders in KC and Oakland and a middle tier team in Jacksonville.. I am not knocking this performance..It's actually impressive..

                    My problem is this past offseason, combined with the first 12-13 weeks of the season were the most disgusting thing I have ever seen witnessed. Even 4 wins in a row cannot erase this from my mind..

                    This was BY FAR.. the worst season I have ever lived through ... first time in my life I was so disgusted I turned off the tv during several games (this was when DA was crapping his pants week after week)... Terrible coaching, terrible decisions, combined with terrible on field play... I am thankful this season is over. I wish there was such a thing as a brain scrubber so I could erase this nightmare from my mind.

                    Bash me for this if you want.. It WAS the worst season ever.

                    I sure hope Holmgren can do better in the coming years.. I also know that it's Holmgrens reputation that is on the line. I do not see him putting his name on this product without bringing in his own guys... guys who live and breath in HIS system. I don't think Mangini survives the Tuesday meeting. If it were MY team.. I would go with my own guys.. especially when it's going to be me who has to answer for the resultes.

                    Oh STOP Reverend!

                    All you gotta do is take the promise we had going into 2008 and watch a team that couldn't score an offensive TD for the last 8 weeks of that season to see FAR worse than closing a season with 4 wins in a row. Pittsburgh was a tiebreaker away from qualifying for the playoffs which means this was the FIRST Cleveland team you've seen accomplish beating the rival and yanking playoffs from their ass. Jax was in the mix for playoffs as well until we knocked them off today.

                    There's so many uplifting changes going on right now. The biggest one is seeing the players GLAD to be playing in front of our home crowds and looking forward to returning. When you end up with only 3-4 returning starters on offense from 2008 and you start rushing for an average of 175 yards per week when the opponent knows that's the only thing you can do - that's some FUN stuff. We could NEVER do this with Jamal. Ever since we upgraded Jamal's dead legs with a back that could actually hit the hole and do something with an open field - our running game went from 0 TDs the first 12 weeks to unstoppable the last 4 weeks. The reason? We took our running game off your boy Jamal's dead legs. Coincidentally, you've been REAL good at staying away from our board in that span. What's up with that?

                    Also worth noting, when the 2 most popular defenders we had (Rogers and Jackson) left the starting lineup - our defense started playing BETTER in their absence so don't tell me there was terrible coaching going on. I'm sure that won't stop you from informing me Marty's Morningsickness or the Jon Gruden that lost his team in Tampa are much better candidates to turn us around. If not them, there's countless upgrades on tree limbs without jobs just waiting for the EASY job of winning here. Come on!

                    You ACT like Opie left this franchise well off. I mean you DO remember a 2008 draft with ZERO first day picks and an overall draft volume of 5 selections right? If that didn't suck enough, your boy Opie left us with a grand total of 4 draft picks for the 2009 draft. You can blame that on Mangini all you want but that's just misplaced anger.

                    Last, but not least, NEW Head Coaches fire coaches hired by previous Head Coaches for THEIR own hand picked guys. Whether the guys were playing hard for Mangini or some of his coaches - it's the first time we've had a bunch of guys buying into the schemes well enough to win 4 in a row since BB's team in the 90s. I call this progress I've longed for. Why crumble such a positive foundation?

                    What am I missing that you're just getting Sez?

                    - Tom F.

                    I welcome the only Defensive Coordinator to earn a Superbowl Ring in New Orleans while understanding Revenge of the Nerds is a sequel. "Come get some!"
                    hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
                    ❤
                    Quote Reply
                    • FlugelF Flugel

                      @sez.ej said:

                      Yeah.. we ended this season with a victory. 4 straight wins . Pittsburgh who is a mere shadow of their former selves, 2 bottom feeders in KC and Oakland and a middle tier team in Jacksonville.. I am not knocking this performance..It's actually impressive..

                      My problem is this past offseason, combined with the first 12-13 weeks of the season were the most disgusting thing I have ever seen witnessed. Even 4 wins in a row cannot erase this from my mind..

                      This was BY FAR.. the worst season I have ever lived through ... first time in my life I was so disgusted I turned off the tv during several games (this was when DA was crapping his pants week after week)... Terrible coaching, terrible decisions, combined with terrible on field play... I am thankful this season is over. I wish there was such a thing as a brain scrubber so I could erase this nightmare from my mind.

                      Bash me for this if you want.. It WAS the worst season ever.

                      I sure hope Holmgren can do better in the coming years.. I also know that it's Holmgrens reputation that is on the line. I do not see him putting his name on this product without bringing in his own guys... guys who live and breath in HIS system. I don't think Mangini survives the Tuesday meeting. If it were MY team.. I would go with my own guys.. especially when it's going to be me who has to answer for the resultes.

                      Oh STOP Reverend!

                      All you gotta do is take the promise we had going into 2008 and watch a team that couldn't score an offensive TD for the last 8 weeks of that season to see FAR worse than closing a season with 4 wins in a row. Pittsburgh was a tiebreaker away from qualifying for the playoffs which means this was the FIRST Cleveland team you've seen accomplish beating the rival and yanking playoffs from their ass. Jax was in the mix for playoffs as well until we knocked them off today.

                      There's so many uplifting changes going on right now. The biggest one is seeing the players GLAD to be playing in front of our home crowds and looking forward to returning. When you end up with only 3-4 returning starters on offense from 2008 and you start rushing for an average of 175 yards per week when the opponent knows that's the only thing you can do - that's some FUN stuff. We could NEVER do this with Jamal. Ever since we upgraded Jamal's dead legs with a back that could actually hit the hole and do something with an open field - our running game went from 0 TDs the first 12 weeks to unstoppable the last 4 weeks. The reason? We took our running game off your boy Jamal's dead legs. Coincidentally, you've been REAL good at staying away from our board in that span. What's up with that?

                      Also worth noting, when the 2 most popular defenders we had (Rogers and Jackson) left the starting lineup - our defense started playing BETTER in their absence so don't tell me there was terrible coaching going on. I'm sure that won't stop you from informing me Marty's Morningsickness or the Jon Gruden that lost his team in Tampa are much better candidates to turn us around. If not them, there's countless upgrades on tree limbs without jobs just waiting for the EASY job of winning here. Come on!

                      You ACT like Opie left this franchise well off. I mean you DO remember a 2008 draft with ZERO first day picks and an overall draft volume of 5 selections right? If that didn't suck enough, your boy Opie left us with a grand total of 4 draft picks for the 2009 draft. You can blame that on Mangini all you want but that's just misplaced anger.

                      Last, but not least, NEW Head Coaches fire coaches hired by previous Head Coaches for THEIR own hand picked guys. Whether the guys were playing hard for Mangini or some of his coaches - it's the first time we've had a bunch of guys buying into the schemes well enough to win 4 in a row since BB's team in the 90s. I call this progress I've longed for. Why crumble such a positive foundation?

                      What am I missing that you're just getting Sez?

                      - Tom F.

                      hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 20k Posts
                      • 5k Reputation
                      hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                      #10

                      @flugel said:

                      Last, but not least, NEW Head Coaches fire coaches hired by previous Head Coaches for THEIR own hand picked guys. Whether the guys were playing hard for Mangini or some of his coaches - it's the first time we've had a bunch of guys buying into the schemes well enough to win 4 in a row since BB's team in the 90s. I call this progress I've longed for. Why crumble such a positive foundation?

                      What am I missing that you're just getting Sez?

                      - Tom F.

                      Ya know, I was all on board the fire Mangini Bandwagon at they bye, but I've completely changed my mind.

                      You can discredit the opposition, but look how we did it. No Rodgers, Jackson, or Poole. We had Mike friggin' Furrey playing safety today. The Jags were frequently playing 9 in the box, and they still couldn't stop our running game. No legit #1 wr- MoMass had 33 receptions coming into the game- about a quarter of Wes Welker's total. Questionable QBing.

                      Bringing in guys like Roth & Trusnic shows somebody knows a thing or two about talent. & bye-bye to primadonnas like Edwards and Winslow. Edwards is still dropping passes the last time I checked, and wow, did Winslow ever help Tampa win a bunch of games.

                      They may not have shown it on TV, but the players giving Mangini a Gatorade shower today shows how THEY feel about EM coming back. 🙂

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      ❤
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate