DONTE STALLWORTH
-
I'm very shocked that this topic hasn't even been mentioned yet. Stallworth is elligable to play again on the Browns next season. What will the team do with him?
We need him. He is a good play maker and we really lack a #2 reciever. Will Mangini and/or Holmgren put up with what has happened off the field?
I REALLY NEED SOME RESOLUTION HERE.
-
He was hurt most of the season he came here. Then he gets a DUI vehicular manslaughter conviction. No thanks.
-
I just don't think he will be back in shape or anything, sorry.
-
honestly, I totally forgot about him. hahaha
-
When can we expect an answer from the team or the league?
-
I think everyone deserves a second chance. If he is in shape and can still play I think he deserves a shot.
-
I think everyone deserves a second chance. If he is in shape and can still play I think he deserves a shot.
I think everyone deserves a second chance. If he is in shape and can still play I think he deserves a shot.
he deserves a second chance, but not in the NFL. the man was high and drunk and killed a man in his car. If that's the type of guy the browns bring back into the organization, im packing my bags for cincy. He doesn't deserve to have his whole life ruined, but he only deserves a menial job.
-
I think everyone deserves a second chance. If he is in shape and can still play I think he deserves a shot.
he deserves a second chance, but not in the NFL. the man was high and drunk and killed a man in his car. If that's the type of guy the browns bring back into the organization, im packing my bags for cincy. He doesn't deserve to have his whole life ruined, but he only deserves a menial job.
he deserves a second chance, but not in the NFL. the man was high and drunk and killed a man in his car. If that's the type of guy the browns bring back into the organization, im packing my bags for cincy. He doesn't deserve to have his whole life ruined, but he only deserves a menial job.
I agree. Let him use that college education he obtained before he struck it rich.
-
I think everyone deserves a second chance. If he is in shape and can still play I think he deserves a shot.
he deserves a second chance, but not in the NFL. the man was high and drunk and killed a man in his car. If that's the type of guy the browns bring back into the organization, im packing my bags for cincy. He doesn't deserve to have his whole life ruined, but he only deserves a menial job.
he deserves a second chance, but not in the NFL. the man was high and drunk and killed a man in his car. If that's the type of guy the browns bring back into the organization, im packing my bags for cincy. He doesn't deserve to have his whole life ruined, but he only deserves a menial job.
Immature view.
-
I think everyone deserves a second chance. If he is in shape and can still play I think he deserves a shot.
he deserves a second chance, but not in the NFL. the man was high and drunk and killed a man in his car. If that's the type of guy the browns bring back into the organization, im packing my bags for cincy. He doesn't deserve to have his whole life ruined, but he only deserves a menial job.
he deserves a second chance, but not in the NFL. the man was high and drunk and killed a man in his car. If that's the type of guy the browns bring back into the organization, im packing my bags for cincy. He doesn't deserve to have his whole life ruined, but he only deserves a menial job.
Go ahead and pack your bags. I assure you, we won't miss you. Not with that outlook.
-
I can't think of many good jobs that would keep an employee who was convicted of DUI Vehicular Manslaughter. Call me whatever you want, thats a fact. Most jobs will fire you for a DUI alone. Thats life.
-
Another one of Savage's "must have FA's". I honestly don't want him back at all.
-
I can't think of many good jobs that would keep an employee who was convicted of DUI Vehicular Manslaughter. Call me whatever you want, thats a fact. Most jobs will fire you for a DUI alone. Thats life.
I can't think of many good jobs that would keep an employee who was convicted of DUI Vehicular Manslaughter. Call me whatever you want, thats a fact. Most jobs will fire you for a DUI alone. Thats life.
that sums it up completely. how immature of me to not have compassion for a guy who willingly got high and drunk yet drove a car. how immature of me to not want a guy on a team who squandered his luck and God given talent. How immature of me to not want a guy who killed a man, whether or not he meant to. I guarantee you if it was DA who did that, you'd banish him. God forbid it's someone with a little talent. You people are literally crazy if you think that fool deserves another shot at the NFL after that incident.
The man got 30 days in jail for what he did. If it you were and me, we'd be in jail for at least 10 years. You should be outraged at everything that happened because of it. There's a big damn difference between getting high and getting caught and getting high, driving a car and killing someone. None of us would EVER, i repeat, EVER get a second chance in life because of that, why should he? Because he catches a football well? Shame on you.
-
You guys obviously have never been hit by a drunk driver let me assure you...it is his fault as soon as he decided to drive after drinking he decided to take the risk it is his fault that it happened make no bones about it
Getting hit by these assholes is no fun I just spent the last year recovering and getting my life back together because of the douche that hit me
Im very lucky I didnt end up like the dude stallworth hit.
-
didn't the investigation show that he was under the legal limit?
nope it found that he was at .12 which is 4 points over
-
didn't the investigation show that he was under the legal limit?
Im sure some of that wore off since it happend early in the morning. Im also guessing he had to be pretty tired to from partying all night. That will cause someone not to pay attention. Either way there is no point is any of us Browns fans fighting about it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
