Skip to content

Wheres The Shittsburgh Fans Now?

The Browns Board
56 16 3.2k
  • \ said:

    Forum always runs perfectly smooth for me. Problem is on your end. Either your ISP is having issues or the computer you're on is having problems.

    Nope - server is slow in responding at times. It's not on my end.

  • Don't feel bad. I'm sure sometime, somewhere, some steeler fan will finally make it through vocational school and be able to make a board for you.

    icon_lol.gif

    I keed... I keed

  • Cleveland may be a shit hole, but even it makes Pittsburgh look bad. My grandma lives in Wintersville, I've seen quite a bit of Pittsburgh and it is a very dirty hole.

    Both are cities I would not want to live in.

  • \ said:

    Hey bro! Steeler fan to Steeler fan......lighten up about the forum. It's done in some peoples spare time, it works, we all get to say our piece. What is the big heartburn? If it was someone getting paid to do this as a full time job that would be different. As Steeler fans we should be happy there is anyplace for us to talk football, or even look up usable information, because we sure as hell don't get it from the Steelers site!

    Yeah, maybe you're right. I shouldn't hold my expectations that high here.

    Anyway, you've mentioned that about Steelers sites a couple times - I thought you were exaggerating. There's tons of them if you bother to look. I'm on a couple, and the one that I post a lot on was started a couple months ago by a couple buddies of mine. It's growing daily - over 100 members so far and we're getting new members practically daily.

    It's well designed also.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • Looks like plenty of squeeler fans arrived to me which isnt a bad thing because its gonna be funny watching them squirm away silently when the browns catch em and then kick their arses week 16 to win the division and continue into the playoffs! icon_lol.gif

  • If you want to start looking up statistics... Cleveland is ranked higher on the cleanest cities list, and ranked better on crime rate than Pittsburgh. You might be biased.

  • as a resident of pitt, i can elaborate on these points.

    \ said:

    Cleveland is a shithole and Pittsburgh is a solid city.

    thats some definitive proof. besides the crumbling infrastructure, increasing poverty driven crime, and racial divide, its a great place.

    Cleveland's government is a joke, Pittsburgh's is solid.

    check the budget....then tell me why PATA is broke, paying the union more, raising rates on fares and cutting routes. these clowns have no clue what their doing.....youngest mayor maybe?

    Cleveland's school system are a joke and Pittsburgh's work very well.

    this is evident just by talking to locals. if you think this population is remotely educated, please 1) move away and immerse yourself in some really educated folks 2) check the number of jobs that require more than a GED. just look at the colloquialisms and dialect......most pittsburgh natives cant even speak english correctly.

    You can go to downtown Pittsburgh and see culture, eat great ethnic food, enjoy beautiful views.........and not fear for your life!

    this may be true in a very small, select area of the city. there is lots of nice stuff to see here. homewood? you sayin this place is safe?

    People say hello to you in Pittsburgh, in Cleveland, they glare at you while contemplating robbing your ass!

    if this is true, i haven't seen it.

    Cleveland professional sports is a joke, Pittsburgh is the city of champions.

    bwahahaha! really....your one and only sports team? forgot the rats and pens dont count....and one good season for the pens in 18 years does not a class organization make.

  • That's a pretty pussified way to admit you just got owned...

    And here I thought you were a real man. icon_rolleyes.gif

  • This is stupid.

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Forum always runs perfectly smooth for me. Problem is on your end. Either your ISP is having issues or the computer you're on is having problems.

    Nope - server is slow in responding at times. It's not on my end.

    I'll agree with you that at times the server is running painfully slow. However there are tons of behind the scenes things that have to be done to tweak the site and get it right. Part of it is making sure you get it right so we don't get spambotted to death- I'm sure no one wants to see, and I don't have time to delete 500 Viagra Cheap!!! Or Make $$ millions from your home crap showing up here every day.

    I can say this much- part of the reason we had to pull up stakes and move is Eve Community was going to charge us a ton of money regarding bandwidth issues, and none of us are rich enough to run this site as a public service.

  • nice how theirs no link....whens that from....2004?

    \ said:

    It will be interesting to see how long you hang around here or if you just created this account to share your ignorance with us. You are obviously a Cleveland educated (is that an oxymoron?) buffoon who thought your lie about being from Pittsburgh would fly. My guess is you've never been there.

    before you let your stupid get in the way, i am, in fact, PA born...not pittsburgh proper, but the sheath of stooler nation if you will. my parents live an hour from the city...but you are correct in that i was not educated in pitt schools. notice how i can use proper english? when i type business emails (use google), i actually use capitalization and punctuation correctly as well.

    i have, in fact, lived outside this shithole.....for about 4 years. otherwise, ive been listening to yinzer for the remainder. i do, thankfully, have family in findley and youngstown that took it upon themselves to teach me the ways of football.

    speculate on me all ya want, but im still waiting for your informative reply to my retort.

    and im not new here pipsqueak.....

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Forum always runs perfectly smooth for me. Problem is on your end. Either your ISP is having issues or the computer you're on is having problems.

    Nope - server is slow in responding at times. It's not on my end.

    I'll agree with you that at times the server is running painfully slow. However there are tons of behind the scenes things that have to be done to tweak the site and get it right. Part of it is making sure you get it right so we don't get spambotted to death- I'm sure no one wants to see, and I don't have time to delete 500 Viagra Cheap!!! Or Make $$ millions from your home crap showing up here every day.

    I can say this much- part of the reason we had to pull up stakes and move is Eve Community was going to charge us a ton of money regarding bandwidth issues, and none of us are rich enough to run this site as a public service.

    Look - yinz are obviously struggling with it. I've done this shit before, I could help ya out.

    It takes about 2 or 3 hours to get a basic board set up - like what you have now, and maybe another 3 or 4 hours to put up the bells and whistles and fancy it up a bit. It wouldn't take long for me to dazzle yinz with a board that looks like a vette.

    Just let me know, I won't pull any dumb shit either.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • \ said:

    I'm not willing to call it a failure for a few reasons:

    1. It's already head and shoulders better than the Steelers web site.

    Of course it is, it isn't a Squeelers site. Squeelers fans are cowardly and won't allow an opposing opinion. Please deliver a message for me to the guy who runs SqueelerFurry. The message is as follows: "You sir, are a pussy." EOM

    2. The little punk "Earthed Ice" isn't a mod here

    You aren't very bright are you? Iced Earth is a modern metal band with killer Riffs. Does that help you at all?

    3. Hey......they're doing something for the team they love

    You got this one right. Through thick and thin. Although, we bitch about our QB's performance, we DO NOT poor swill quality beer on them like some other fanbase does.

    4. It's brand new and setting up one of these sites isn't easy

    It takes time to reach perfection. It'll get there long before any lameass Squeeler site does.

    Doug

  • \ said:

    OMG! Doug, I was going to yell at you for giving it away to the morons....and then the next poster still doesn't catch on! ROFL.......BTW I love that band........

    As the old saying goes...Ignorance is Bliss....no wonder so many Steelers fans sound so happy....

    Yep, I officially give up on this guy. He's got a PHD in "moron."

    He's not FormerlyStoned....he IS Stoned, or ShouldBeStoned.

    Doug

  • \ said:

    Got nothing to say when your team losses and the Browns win, yet when its the other way around your on here taking smack all week! I dont see the Stoolers fans especially the ward10holmes jerk off saying his team was superbowl bound!

    How about that back up long snapper Harrison, the Cleveland native, sure is a great long snapper, I'd say he shouldn't play OLB and just stick to the long snaps he's awesome! And the punter who looks like he shit his pants every time he's on the field. Umpa Loompa, Im the Stoolers Supa Punt guy that shat myself!

    The Stoolers suck and always will they're actually playing good teams now and Big Gay Ben is being exposed. Good luck with the next few teams Shittsburgh fans they're no walk in the park and this division is back for the taking!

    Dont be a Dick.... I would Imagine we are JUST Finding it !!!!! You try to hide this from us ?? lol... Not a Big Deal. We lsot had a few unfortunate events at the Game. We will be fine ! BEN will be fine. Try whipping us ONE Freaking time befroe you feel inclined to Talk "SHit" ...And in your tatally assinine rant ...wow where woul I start !? You expose your self as a blabbering imbicile ! So by all mean ...keep Puking up words. its TOO FUNNY !

  • Whew, LMAO, this Stoner dude makes Spicoli look like Socrates.

    He was trying to buddy all up with me over on the other board and is now talking shit. This guy is going to be fun.

    Golf, glad you made it over.

  • \ said:

    You aren't very bright are you? Iced Earth is a modern metal band with killer Riffs.

    Right - and a drummer who eats hotdogs out of some other dudes ass on the Stern show.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Hey bro! Steeler fan to Steeler fan......lighten up about the forum. It's done in some peoples spare time, it works, we all get to say our piece. What is the big heartburn? If it was someone getting paid to do this as a full time job that would be different. As Steeler fans we should be happy there is anyplace for us to talk football, or even look up usable information, because we sure as hell don't get it from the Steelers site!

    Yeah, maybe you're right. I shouldn't hold my expectations that high here.

    Anyway, you've mentioned that about Steelers sites a couple times - I thought you were exaggerating. There's tons of them if you bother to look. I'm on a couple, and the one that I post a lot on was started a couple months ago by a couple buddies of mine. It's growing daily - over 100 members so far and we're getting new members practically daily.

    It's well designed also.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    I was referring to Steelers.com......good luck trying to find usable information there.

    What is the site your buddies started?

    Hey Stoney - how's that Stiller forum that I sent you to looking so far?

    Little more action going on over there than here, huh? Smells a little better also, and the forum works too.

    The grass is really greener over there, just ask Santurdio.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    Hey bro! Steeler fan to Steeler fan......lighten up about the forum. It's done in some peoples spare time, it works, we all get to say our piece. What is the big heartburn? If it was someone getting paid to do this as a full time job that would be different. As Steeler fans we should be happy there is anyplace for us to talk football, or even look up usable information, because we sure as hell don't get it from the Steelers site!

    Yeah, maybe you're right. I shouldn't hold my expectations that high here.

    Anyway, you've mentioned that about Steelers sites a couple times - I thought you were exaggerating. There's tons of them if you bother to look. I'm on a couple, and the one that I post a lot on was started a couple months ago by a couple buddies of mine. It's growing daily - over 100 members so far and we're getting new members practically daily.

    It's well designed also.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    Then go there and hang out!

  • \ said:

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Hey bro! Steeler fan to Steeler fan......lighten up about the forum. It's done in some peoples spare time, it works, we all get to say our piece. What is the big heartburn? If it was someone getting paid to do this as a full time job that would be different. As Steeler fans we should be happy there is anyplace for us to talk football, or even look up usable information, because we sure as hell don't get it from the Steelers site!

    Yeah, maybe you're right. I shouldn't hold my expectations that high here.

    Anyway, you've mentioned that about Steelers sites a couple times - I thought you were exaggerating. There's tons of them if you bother to look. I'm on a couple, and the one that I post a lot on was started a couple months ago by a couple buddies of mine. It's growing daily - over 100 members so far and we're getting new members practically daily.

    It's well designed also.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    Then go there and hang out!

    I second that.