Skip to content

Wheres The Shittsburgh Fans Now?

The Browns Board
56 16 3.2k
  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #33

    \ said:

    OMG! Doug, I was going to yell at you for giving it away to the morons....and then the next poster still doesn't catch on! ROFL.......BTW I love that band........

    As the old saying goes...Ignorance is Bliss....no wonder so many Steelers fans sound so happy....

    Yep, I officially give up on this guy. He's got a PHD in "moron."

    He's not FormerlyStoned....he IS Stoned, or ShouldBeStoned.

    Doug

  • BUNSofSTEEL08B BUNSofSTEEL08 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    \ said:

    Got nothing to say when your team losses and the Browns win, yet when its the other way around your on here taking smack all week! I dont see the Stoolers fans especially the ward10holmes jerk off saying his team was superbowl bound!

    How about that back up long snapper Harrison, the Cleveland native, sure is a great long snapper, I'd say he shouldn't play OLB and just stick to the long snaps he's awesome! And the punter who looks like he shit his pants every time he's on the field. Umpa Loompa, Im the Stoolers Supa Punt guy that shat myself!

    The Stoolers suck and always will they're actually playing good teams now and Big Gay Ben is being exposed. Good luck with the next few teams Shittsburgh fans they're no walk in the park and this division is back for the taking!

    Dont be a Dick.... I would Imagine we are JUST Finding it !!!!! You try to hide this from us ?? lol... Not a Big Deal. We lsot had a few unfortunate events at the Game. We will be fine ! BEN will be fine. Try whipping us ONE Freaking time befroe you feel inclined to Talk "SHit" ...And in your tatally assinine rant ...wow where woul I start !? You expose your self as a blabbering imbicile ! So by all mean ...keep Puking up words. its TOO FUNNY !

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Whew, LMAO, this Stoner dude makes Spicoli look like Socrates.

    He was trying to buddy all up with me over on the other board and is now talking shit. This guy is going to be fun.

    Golf, glad you made it over.

  • ? Anonymous wrote on last edited by
    #36

    \ said:

    You aren't very bright are you? Iced Earth is a modern metal band with killer Riffs.

    Right - and a drummer who eats hotdogs out of some other dudes ass on the Stern show.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • ? Anonymous wrote on last edited by
    #37

    \ said:

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Hey bro! Steeler fan to Steeler fan......lighten up about the forum. It's done in some peoples spare time, it works, we all get to say our piece. What is the big heartburn? If it was someone getting paid to do this as a full time job that would be different. As Steeler fans we should be happy there is anyplace for us to talk football, or even look up usable information, because we sure as hell don't get it from the Steelers site!

    Yeah, maybe you're right. I shouldn't hold my expectations that high here.

    Anyway, you've mentioned that about Steelers sites a couple times - I thought you were exaggerating. There's tons of them if you bother to look. I'm on a couple, and the one that I post a lot on was started a couple months ago by a couple buddies of mine. It's growing daily - over 100 members so far and we're getting new members practically daily.

    It's well designed also.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    I was referring to Steelers.com......good luck trying to find usable information there.

    What is the site your buddies started?

    Hey Stoney - how's that Stiller forum that I sent you to looking so far?

    Little more action going on over there than here, huh? Smells a little better also, and the forum works too.

    The grass is really greener over there, just ask Santurdio.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

  • plumcrazy73P plumcrazy73 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Hey bro! Steeler fan to Steeler fan......lighten up about the forum. It's done in some peoples spare time, it works, we all get to say our piece. What is the big heartburn? If it was someone getting paid to do this as a full time job that would be different. As Steeler fans we should be happy there is anyplace for us to talk football, or even look up usable information, because we sure as hell don't get it from the Steelers site!

    Yeah, maybe you're right. I shouldn't hold my expectations that high here.

    Anyway, you've mentioned that about Steelers sites a couple times - I thought you were exaggerating. There's tons of them if you bother to look. I'm on a couple, and the one that I post a lot on was started a couple months ago by a couple buddies of mine. It's growing daily - over 100 members so far and we're getting new members practically daily.

    It's well designed also.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    Then go there and hang out!

  • SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #39

    \ said:

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Hey bro! Steeler fan to Steeler fan......lighten up about the forum. It's done in some peoples spare time, it works, we all get to say our piece. What is the big heartburn? If it was someone getting paid to do this as a full time job that would be different. As Steeler fans we should be happy there is anyplace for us to talk football, or even look up usable information, because we sure as hell don't get it from the Steelers site!

    Yeah, maybe you're right. I shouldn't hold my expectations that high here.

    Anyway, you've mentioned that about Steelers sites a couple times - I thought you were exaggerating. There's tons of them if you bother to look. I'm on a couple, and the one that I post a lot on was started a couple months ago by a couple buddies of mine. It's growing daily - over 100 members so far and we're getting new members practically daily.

    It's well designed also.

    Regards

    .... an'at

    .

    Then go there and hang out!

    I second that.

  • W WPB Dawg Fan wrote on last edited by
    #40

    \ said:

    I love how the steeler fems show up over here, take the time to register, check thier email for confirm link and all that just to tell us what a crappy site this is and how superior the steeler fem site is, yet they still post over here.

    We own these knuckleheads in every way imaginable, every post they make to try and insult us is a testament to our superiority. We own you, get used to it.

    What is REALLY SCARY is 3 of them are currently in the top 20 posters on the new site!!!

  • ? Anonymous wrote on last edited by
    #41

    \ said:

    \ said:

    I love how the steeler fems show up over here, take the time to register, check thier email for confirm link and all that just to tell us what a crappy site this is and how superior the steeler fem site is, yet they still post over here.

    We own these knuckleheads in every way imaginable, every post they make to try and insult us is a testament to our superiority. We own you, get used to it.

    What is REALLY SCARY is 3 of them are currently in the top 20 posters on the new site!!!

    Doesn't take much, nobody seems to be posting much here.

    Regards

    .... (gay queen censored)

    .

  • H Holmes10_Ward_86 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    \ said:

    I want Holmes to let me know again how the steelers were going to win their next 5 games again...I know he filled up a page here discussing how that was going to happen. Even SteelersChuck wasn't buying into that. It's the NFL and anything can happen on gameday, no matter how good u think u are.

    I said the Steelers had an excellent chance after the Giants loss to win the next 4 games in a row if they beat the Redskins. And not only did they beat the Redskins they completely dominated them. The next 3 games are here at Heinz Field against Indy,SD,and Cincy get ready for a 4 game winning streak like I said before...

  • S Sturim wrote on last edited by
    #43

    I like how you respun that 5 game winning streak now to a 4 game one....really convenient since you did win last night. I'll keep watching the next 4 weeks and see what happens.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #44

    That seals the deal that Chuck is Jack or knowit. How's that non-existent betting site (like your super secret Steelers site).

  • ITHIKAI ITHIKA wrote on last edited by
    #45

    The Steelers will not beat the Colts mark my words

  • ITHIKAI ITHIKA wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Hows Big Gay Boy by the way? Those hits are taking a toll...

  • H Holmes10_Ward_86 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    \ said:

    I like how you respun that 5 game winning streak now to a 4 game one....really convenient since you did win last night. I'll keep watching the next 4 weeks and see what happens.

    Yea just how I like that the Browns fans have completely shut their holes and arent saying anything after last night like they were last week about how the Browns can still catch the Steelers, and how the Steelers would fall apart after the Giants loss...The Steelers will win the next 3 games at home and continue to better their conference record and be right there come December with the Tennessee Titans when we play them for that number 1 overall seed...

  • H Holmes10_Ward_86 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    \ said:

    I like how you respun that 5 game winning streak now to a 4 game one....really convenient since you did win last night. I'll keep watching the next 4 weeks and see what happens.

    Yea just how I like that the Browns fans have completely shut their holes and arent saying anything after last night like they were last week about how the Browns can still catch the Steelers, and how the Steelers would fall apart after the Giants loss...The Steelers will win the next 3 games at home and continue to better their conference record and be right there come December with the Tennessee Titans when we play them for that number 1 overall seed...

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #49

    The Steelers are still the class of the AFC North and showed it again last night. But at the same token, if Ben's injury is serious, then they are in trouble going forward this season.

  • H Holmes10_Ward_86 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    \ said:

    The Steelers are still the class of the AFC North and showed it again last night. But at the same token, if Ben's injury is serious, then they are in trouble going forward this season.

    If this Steelers defense keeps playing like it has all season long especially the way they looked last night against a pretty good Redskins team on the road they can compete and beat anybody on any given week no matter if it's Ben Roethlisberger at Quarterback or Byron Leftwich...

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #51

    \ said:

    \ said:

    The Steelers are still the class of the AFC North and showed it again last night. But at the same token, if Ben's injury is serious, then they are in trouble going forward this season.

    If this Steelers defense keeps playing like it has all season long especially the way they looked last night against a pretty good Redskins team on the road they can compete and beat anybody on any given week no matter if it's Ben Roethlisberger at Quarterback or Byron Leftwich...

    Oh, they certainly be in games with the D playing the way it is. But I wouldn't count on Byron to pull games out like Ben has (CLE game and BALT game). And if he was out in the playoffs, even tougher. Ben makes PIT go, which is why he is one of the best QBs in the league.

  • FurnierF Furnier wrote on last edited by
    #52

    Squeelers are one and done if Leftwich is QBing.

    Looks like Ben Frankenstein is finally running out of replacement parts.

    Doug