Skip to content

Did you see the look Romeo gave after the TD?

The Browns Board
3 3 593
  • Awesome run by Harrison, it's a shame that he's going to be benched for the rest of the game now.

    D needs to step it up and learn how to tackle someone; I'm getting sick of watching them run all over us.

  • Awesome run by Harrison, it's a shame that he's going to be benched for the rest of the game now.

    D needs to step it up and learn how to tackle someone; I'm getting sick of watching them run all over us.

    @nicksilvy said:

    Awesome run by Harrison, it's a shame that he's going to be benched for the rest of the game now.

    D needs to step it up and learn how to tackle someone; I'm getting sick of watching them run all over us.

    LMAO - nice kickoff return for a TD.

    dont worry, we are playing true to form in blowing double digit leads. LOL simply amazing.

  • @nicksilvy said:

    Awesome run by Harrison, it's a shame that he's going to be benched for the rest of the game now.

    D needs to step it up and learn how to tackle someone; I'm getting sick of watching them run all over us.

    LMAO - nice kickoff return for a TD.

    dont worry, we are playing true to form in blowing double digit leads. LOL simply amazing.

    @bigbrownsfan said:

    LMAO - nice kickoff return for a TD.

    dont worry, we are playing true to form in blowing double digit leads. LOL simply amazing.

    Serious Tit for Tat there.

    (wish I was Tat:-)