Skip to content

5-11

The Browns Board
2 2 977
  • I would like to take this moment to say HA! to everyone who laughed me out of the room in week 3 when I mentioned the Browns would go 5-11 based on the end of the year's schedule, and the system eventually getting executed properly. Also, an honerable mention goes to my 16-6 pittsburgh prediction and constantly reminding people that Quinn is aweful. I will not mention the fact that I said JH cannot carry the ball more than 20 times a game.

    Yes admin, I am using your board to gloat.

  • I would like to take this moment to say HA! to everyone who laughed me out of the room in week 3 when I mentioned the Browns would go 5-11 based on the end of the year's schedule, and the system eventually getting executed properly. Also, an honerable mention goes to my 16-6 pittsburgh prediction and constantly reminding people that Quinn is aweful. I will not mention the fact that I said JH cannot carry the ball more than 20 times a game.

    Yes admin, I am using your board to gloat.

    @mopaji said:

    I would like to take this moment to say HA! to everyone who laughed me out of the room in week 3 when I mentioned the Browns would go 5-11 based on the end of the year's schedule, and the system eventually getting executed properly. Also, an honerable mention goes to my 16-6 pittsburgh prediction and constantly reminding people that Quinn is aweful. I will not mention the fact that I said JH cannot carry the ball more than 20 times a game.

    Yes admin, I am using your board to gloat.

    way to keep your pimp hand strong...